> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman - Purchase | Sony Ericsson WT19i

Rep: (90)
PurchaseSony Ericsson Live with Walkman
Attached ImageSony Ericsson Live with Walkman, Sony Ericsson WT19i
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware OS 2.3.x пїЅ | Firmware OS 4.0.x пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Sony Ericsson Owners Club пїЅ

!Attention: To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address BEFORE successful receipt.
-------
A detailed FAQ on buying Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman (LwW) (with photos)

Part I. What you should know before shopping
1. Specifications
Official White-Paper from the SE, with details of those. characteristics:
Live_with_Walkman_WP_3
-------
Manufacturer: Sony Ericsson
Model: Live with Walkman
Other names: WT19i
Year of release: 2011
Oper. sis .: Android 2.3
Capacity Accum. (MAh): 1860-1200 (depending on the commodity market)
Dimensions (mm) width x height x thickness 56 x 106 x 14.2
Weight (g): 115
Processor Type: Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255
Clock frequency (MHz): 1000
RAM (MB): 512
Flash-memory (GB): 1 (available to the user - 320)
Communication: GSM 850, GSM 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900, UMTS 850, UMTS 900, UMTS 1900, UMTS 2100
Bluetooth: 2.1
Wi-Fi: 802.11b, g, n
Extras: GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS / WCDMA, GPS
Screen size: 3.2
Screen resolution (px): 320 x 480
Screen Type: TFT
Video accelerator: Adreno 205
Rear camera (megapixel): 5, with autofocus and flash
Camera front (MP): 0.3
Speakers: Stereo
Headphone Out: 3.5
Sensors: G-Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity sensor, Digital compass, FM-radio
Touch screen: capacitive
Buttons: hard buttons, touch buttons
Memory Cards: microSD, microSDHC up to 32GB
Connectors: microUSB, USB-host
Hours: The talk time up to 6 h 42 min / 14 h 15 min (3G / 2G), in the standby mode, - to 350/400 hours (3G / 2G)

2. Options for RF (PCT)
Attached Image
Attached Image

3. What is an audit of how they differ
Audit - a revised version devaysa often - error correction.
LwW has four audits:
Rev.1 - there is no information (and whether the boy (C)?)
Rev.2 - starting revision for sales in Europe and the Russian Federation (all of the money on advertising, and with the quality then we shall understand)
Rev.3 - an updated revision of the changes is no information - it is faced with a lot of marriage in that revision ->"Sudden reboot"
Rev.4 - (finally finished!) In this audit, the problem of "unexpected reboots" practically does not occur ->It recommended to buy.
Rev.6 - topical at the moment the audit differs updated firmware (FW_62), information about the differences in terms of iron there.
Rev.7 / 9/14 - there is a perception that it is an error of the manufacturer, which is labeled with the wrong label revisions, the chronology is unclear. And if to be honest - we can not definitely say that this is for the miracles "release version of mathematics." Washer on these revisions do not work worse than others, according to user feedback.
To be continued ...

4. How to pinpoint the audit, the date of release of the tube and battery
The audit is written on the box (see. Photo)
Attached Image

-------
Date of issuance of the tube can be seen under the battery, the battery release date - directly on the battery itself (see screenshot).
decryption date - release GOD_w_NEDELYa
Attached Image

5. MARRIAGE!
In LwW may occur following the marriage:
regardless of the audit - the noise / crackling sound during video recording, speaker rattle
depending on audits - 2nd and 3rd revision are more likely to have a problem "unexpected reboots", mainly in deriving devaysa from sleep mode (ie, activation of the screen) - the marriage is treated by installing the latest (A.0.62) firmware;the smallest chance of marriage seen in the last 4th and later revisions revisions.

Part II. Recommendations of the time of purchase
Service codes
* # 06 # - IMEI phone
* # * # 4636 # * # * - view information about your phone, battery, battery usage statistics
* # 7378423 # * # * - testing of many functions of the phone, it is recommended upon purchase
1. Purchase through retail
LwW represented in many ronichnyh networks. I personally recommend is connected, as this company is the Sony Ericsson dealer.
To purchase4th revision recommended above.
Checking on marriage: standard - calls, sound, player photos, flash, headset. Additionally, I recommend leaving the device on for 2-3 minutes in sleep (the screen went out and inactive) state and then activate and unlock the screen - this test will give an extra chance to reveal marriage "sudden reboots."

2. Buying over the internet
It is advisable to check with shipment at the point of sale.
To purchase4th revision recommended above.
Checking on marriage: standard - calls, sound, player photos, flash, headset. Additionally, I recommend leaving the device on for 2-3 minutes in sleep (the screen went out and inactive) state and then activate and unlock the screen - this test will give an extra chance to reveal marriage "sudden reboots.

3. Try to get a discount in a connected! (UnderW advises
You can buy porobovat LwW of Interactive price retail magzine (example - connected). To do this, you need to check with the seller, whether on the issue of Internet LwW order and immediately get his hands on the Internet without waiting for the price. If the tubes in the presence of enough, maybe you will meet.

Part III. Recommendations after purchase
1. Reset
After the purchase is recommended to do a master reset to give the operating system the original appearance and start dating / setup from the very beginning:
Settings - Privacy - Reset (see photo)
Attached Image

2. The official firmware update
After the purchase is recommended to update the device. This can be done "over the air" (via WI-FI) and "over the wire" (via PC Comapnion and USB-cable)
The most urgent official firmware for the Live with Walkman at the time of writing FAQ -Android ICS 4.0.4
-------
To poshitsya by air:
Settings - About phone - Software Update . Depending on the availability of a new version of the software, you will be prompted to upgrade (see. Example photo)
Attached Image
-------
To flash "on the wire", download and install the PC Companion on the link below and follow the instructions:
Sony Ericsson PC Companion
-------
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Not all firmware updates are available "over the air"! Recent updates primarily spread "over the wire" through the PC Companion program.

-------
P.S .: humble opinion, the curator of the SE LwW

From my own experience, that the device has turned out to be extremely well-balanced in the segment of "price-power-design" and has already become a hit on the version of Messenger and MTS networks of shops.
Prospects, he also is not deprived, executed on the same "iron", Kojima provided with prakicheski all SE models 2011go year, and the company more than once assured the owners that Android 4 ICS, we will see in the near future (April-May) - the policy of unification of smartphones already SE is only worthy of respect.
I also want to acknowledge the good well-coordinated software and firmware bug-free factory as a whole, there's Respect engineers - have tried.
And finally ... the device has a "symbolic" role - this is the last, and hence forever unique SE Walkman, which puts an end to the end of an era of ups and downs now gone into the history of Sony Ericsson ...
Attached Image

Post has been editedNikCher - 27.02.17, 08:35
Reason for edit: Update of information on the official upgrade to OS 4.0.4

Rep: (68)
Well, who would be the first owner?) Nobody except for me it did not order?
PS this question: after the order within a few hours of purchase status has in stock, ready for shipping, which means that it feels would rather send but who also something ordered to computeruniverse.net answer)?

Rep: (226)
JimmZ @ 10.10.2011, 13:31*
PS this question: after the order within a few hours of purchase status has in stock, ready for shipping, which means that it feels would rather send but who also something ordered to computeruniverse.net answer)?

So they had a product. Once it will be received, you will immediately.

Rep: (54)
syava1 svyaznoy.ru compare price amounted to translate a proportion of the country where you live in the currency. In my humble opinion the V Neo costs only 400 rubles cheaper to just take it and Neo is not appropriate :)

Posted 28-10-2011, 12:07:

kentastik @ 28.10.2011, 13:06*
kentastik, there programm which needs root, it runs games for tegra)

Choate I strongly doubt that these games will suit us for the resolution of the screen, so that the idea is questionable :)

Rep: (0)
kentastik
yyy (sad (
And I thought that he would be on the hryvnia 400-500 (p 1500-2000) more than LWW, and if so, what course to take in the neo not worth it. The only thing that attracts me to him, so it's screen resolution.

Post has been editedsyava1 - 28.10.11, 12:11

Rep: (54)
syava1 @ 28.10.2011, 13:11*
And I thought that he would be on the hryvnia 400-500 (p 1500-2000) more than LWW, and if so, what course to take in the neo not worth it.

if you want cheaper you can always find. In a connected the same Neo stands almost 16k rubles, but Yandex open market and sort the prices you find and 11k rubles. And if there are thousands of open Molotok.ru, 8-9 can be found, but the venture is questionable in terms of the guarantee through the Internet ... when you order you can not touch and can be different things, then Dryukov unpleasant, but send back - Consignment activity ...

kentastik
Through Yandex market came to shop fotomag. Neo stands there in 3100 UAH (12,000 p)
Shop like the rules. I took the camera down there myself, and 12,000 - 15,000 still not :-)

Rep: (7)
No one has any news about the beginning of sales in Ukraine? And then the end of October - he was already here, and the beginning of November - a loose concept ... By the way, yesterday listened Minicoy in the store at the Sennheiser CX 270, the sound quality was a pleasant surprise. In the live sound is the same, as I understand it?

Fullmeta Snakes
Unfortunately, about Ukraine while all is quiet, but I previously wrote that he appeared in the socket, but so far it is not available. But once it appeared in the directory, then after 2 weeks and will be on sale. This of course is only my guess, but for example with Lg optimus link all was well

Fullmeta Snakes Well have to wait) and 2 weeks - it is very, very roughly)

Rep: (59)
I see no problem with the reboot and other serial number, as well as the store can identify bodies at reboot ??? I do Toko stop it and check do not understand how.

Rep: (84)
focus003 @ 06.11.2011, 19:24*
as the store can identify bodies at reboot ???

already much has been written about it. Again. Come to the store, insert your sim card and the test commenced everything. Calls (during a call, the display should be extinguished (check the proximity sensor)), Bluetooth, turn on wifi, GPS, etc .. Just check it in sleep mode, to not start to reboot. In short you stand in the store and raced it in full, it is desirable for an hour. If all the rules - take. An hour exactly something reveal if there are bugs. Sellers explain immediately that will testit hour because this model is often a problem. And once they hint at what for them is also convenient because then do not have to bother with returning. And as you check it out and if he Rejection - they have it immediately returned to the warehouse on the complaint. Just do not forget the money to show that they are not steamed for what you simple idler, which pokayfu a new phone to hold hands.

Rep: (395)
focus003 @ 06.11.2011, 19:24*
as the store can identify bodies on reboot?

Drive it for about an hour.
Reboot manifested in moments of screen lock in the locked position (with the repayment of the screen).
In the active state like no reboot.

Be sure to slide your sim card. And turn on the WiFi.
Maybe the truth is not lucky - and reboot will appear later.

Android will be the first time, both the sim card before provrka configure the Internet ??? to me it is very necessary at that time.

Rep: (84)
focus003 @ 06.11.2011, 20:04*
both the sim card before provrka configure Internet

when you first set up, when turned on, will be setup steps. That is one of the steps will just be loading a profile for Internet and MMS. Automatically starts to work the 'Net and MMS

as well as the store can be found that no one used the phone? only perhaps by the original film on the screen? and that she was stuck without bubbles, the atoms suddenly body was put out for marriage ...

Rep: (5)
focus003, Ask, rather, insist that brought a new, but not the one that they are all in a row to see give.

Rep: (395)
focus003, I was glued to the film evenly with one box bubble and it would seem was previously opened (though not certain).
On the back of the camera glued round blue film and all packages were sealed.

Although if you take the latter with the windows may well be without any of the film - it is up to you, take it or not.

Online you think when testing is not required.

Post has been editedigoRRRek - 06.11.11, 20:28

Rep: (21)
focus003,

You go in the "Fashion House" in the "CSN" is a black and white. See presence in the online catalog.http://cheboksary.dns-shop.ru/

I took there on Friday, the box labeled "Special. Set", a serial number with the letter N. Without reboot.

Post has been editedpapay21ru - 06.11.11, 21:03

I found in ultra trade for a ridiculous price -http://www.promoultra.com/Sony%20Ericsson.id100187.html
In meditations - to take, not to take. If there is a buggy device - with a guarantee namuchalas same.

Post has been editedForestStream - 06.11.11, 22:10

Rep: (34)
focus003,
I took in megamole in zebra try to look there .....

Marriage and other works is not well

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/04/20, 20:39