Purchase and warranty | Buying a Nokia N9

Rep: (472)
Description | Discussion пїЅ| FAQ пїЅ | Problems with N9 " | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | MMClub пїЅ
Buying and warranty Nokia N9

Buy on the official websiteNOKIA : N9 64 GB ; N9 16 GB [b] - Unfortunately, the device is removed from sales. In the N-Store to buy it is no longer possible.
Buy cheaper atcomputeruniverse : N9 64 GB ; N9 16 GB
Search for a better offer onIndeks Market
Search very cheaply onebaY

In the shops of the Russian Federation, the 64 GB version is almost impossible to buy, occasionally you can find the 16 GB version in the appliance stores, for example, CSN(PCT only)or Sotmarket(as PCT and not PCT). Price tags in the region of 13-16 tr.
There are also a lot of offers (usually gray phones) in online stores.
It is also recommended to read the FAQ on n9, section - how to distinguish a fake

FAQ on buying portable devices abroad

Check the warranty period of the device and its presence in the Russian Federation

Also in the subject is a discussion of complex (conflict) cases of treatment in the SC. Warranty deprivation, refusal to recognize the BRAC products.
Useful links:

Consumer Rights Act
List of technically complex devices

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 21.11.13, 09:42
Reason for editing: header update

Rep: (8)
In a retail store in Finland, how much will this device cost? A friend is traveling on business, I think it’s worth it or not worth buying there, tell me who knows - or poke your nose at a resource where you can find out

Rep: (4)
Is there an option to buy pink Magenta not on Ebay and not from Hong Kong and other Asian countries? On CU, only black N9.

Rep: (16)
Why do not they remove links to off knockouts from the header?
Is there any way to get White at least somewhere? Is he there? And how much is the cheapest option 64 in Russia?

People, tell me where to buy white, 64 sizes so that the box is sealed and the assembly is Finnish?

on migos.ru the guy periodically puts it out .. or the Finnish ones out of the box .. in any case, the device will not be guaranteed, keep in mind! because not intended for the Russian Federation! The price tag seems 17500 was ...

But I would advise you to buy from officials, cheony .. 64 GB .. while they still are ...

White from 14,000 begin, but I don’t call anyone, everyone has the boxes printed, I'm afraid to run into iterated! How to determine if the case has changed or not, probably only the pros can or are there numbers in the number that are decoded as the original color? And now I think whether it will be scratched badly, because the coating is glossy in the white version?

But I would advise you to buy from officials, cheony .. 64 GB .. while they still are ...

a lot of marriage? where of at the right price? what color is indicated on the box? You can verify this in theory, the main thing is that the numbers in the body and on the box match.

Post has been editedEGORIN - 14.08.12, 11:52

EGORIN @ 08/14/2012, 12:25*
a lot of marriage? where of at the right price? what color is indicated on the box? You can verify this in theory, the main thing is that the numbers in the body and on the box match.

For the Russian Federation only black 64GB!
The link at the top of the cap .. at the office - I mean - the branded Internet Nokia store .. again the link at the top .. the price tag there really is not a free 19 tyr ..

at the expense of white .. in theory the product code can be understood for what country it is .. white was made for Finland and the Philippine seems ...

Posted on 08/14/2012, 16:49:

and marriage is enough ... well, like marriage ... creaking case .. spots on the display, etc. You can live but unpleasantly!

Rep: (61)
I don’t know where to post:
Here comes such a case
But I changed my mind about putting it. If needed, I can sell at the purchase price.

why ?

send to the regions?

Post has been editedAlexxxll - 18.09.12, 22:25

why ?

I won’t change it myself, it’s too dreary. Reluctant to surrender in cherishing, they’ll still screw something up there.

send to the regions?

Of course. There is only a question with payment for the building itself.

Well, judging by the forum, you’ve experienced a lot of tricks and a catch is not particularly expected ... + 1.5kR is not a great amount, and you can make a 100% prepayment ...
in general, I think .. really think ... give the deadline to the end of the month or something))))) if there are no urgent people - then I’ll take away the money)))

Well, until he came. I think within a week, two will come. And there maybe you will decide. As it comes, I will unsubscribe in PM and give my phone number, if you decide.
And the catch is not that special, it is not expected at all.
And in case of emergency, we cannot have them in Khabarovsk. Only if someone decides here, all of a sudden.

Post has been editedIscander - 21.09.12, 14:33

well oke! then in touch like what! )))

Rep: (0)
Gentlemen, good time of day.
I want H9. I live in Eburg.
Where to buy black with 16GB cheaper on board? I looked at our online shops - disappeared or are expensive from 15k + cost. : beee:

Rep: (0)
Gentlemen, it happened!
I bought N9 for 8990 rubles in Ekb in the Messenger. I took the last one. They tried to convince me to take Lumiya 800, but I did not succumb.
Today I am celebrating and washing. : blush:

Rep: (5)
My congratulations)

Gentlemen, and yet, where to get the white unopened N9 64Gb?)

Gershel @ 11/22/2012, 9:34 PM*
Gentlemen, and yet, where to get the white unopened N9 64Gb?)

you won’t take it from the waiters ..
And so .. rummage through the well-known, trusted, online stores, try to order ... the same "sotmarket", "ozone", etc.

Rep: (1479)
Good day!
Guys. Tell me a normal verified online store for the purchase of N9. I myself am from Ukraine, and we simply do not have them already on sale .. On hand there is a black 64GB (I have been operating since the beginning of the year) .. One more copy is needed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/27/19, 19:45