Purchase and warranty | Buying a Nokia N9

Rep: (472)
Description | Discussion »| FAQ » | Problems with N9 " | Firmware » | Purchase » | MMClub »
Buying and warranty Nokia N9

Buy on the official websiteNOKIA : N9 64 GB ; N9 16 GB [b] - Unfortunately, the device is removed from sales. In the N-Store to buy it is no longer possible.
Buy cheaper atcomputeruniverse : N9 64 GB ; N9 16 GB
Search for a better offer onIndeks Market
Search very cheaply onebaY

In the shops of the Russian Federation, the 64 GB version is almost impossible to buy, occasionally you can find the 16 GB version in the appliance stores, for example, CSN(PCT only)or Sotmarket(as PCT and not PCT). Price tags in the region of 13-16 tr.
There are also a lot of offers (usually gray phones) in online stores.
It is also recommended to read the FAQ on n9, section - how to distinguish a fake

FAQ on buying portable devices abroad

Check the warranty period of the device and its presence in the Russian Federation

Also in the subject is a discussion of complex (conflict) cases of treatment in the SC. Warranty deprivation, refusal to recognize the BRAC products.
Useful links:

Consumer Rights Act
List of technically complex devices

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 21.11.13, 09:42
Reason for editing: header update

Rep: (64)
SagaOpteron @ 11/14/2011, 09:04*
Foks2need,
Will you share your experience with Nosimo?
I also ran into them and now I am waiting for the result of the quality check of the N9 phone, which I want to return to them.

and after checking the quality, they redirect all the claims to their lawyer. with whom I’m waiting for contact.

Rep: (4)
Foks2need,
And first I wrote a statement of termination of the DCT, and then I asked for the PC.

Rep: (64)
SagaOpteron @ 11/15/2011, 07:38*
Foks2need, And I first wrote a statement of termination of the DCT, and then they asked the PC.

all this is muddy, the main thing is to write letters to nokia in finnish, in english and there at least answer

Rep: (4)
Foks2need,
I would be grateful for the address;)

Rep: (246)
More at 3g-shop :)
N9 64Gb

Rep: (125)
And in Finland it is already on salewhite 64 gb.

Rep: (246)
And with us, when will it be unknown?

And with us, when will it be unknown?

at the end of the month of January. In the early days of the month, preorders for white N9 64 GB appeared in Uraine and Kazakhstan. Only the 64 GB model will be available in white, with 16 GB “will be later.”

What's interesting is that oncomputeruniverse N9 64 GB cheaper than N9 16 GB - 444 euros against 500 euros.

Post has been editeddelirious - 23.01.12, 14:19

Rep: (2)
delirium_on_ [email protected], 12:07*
What is interesting is that on computeruniverse N9 64 GB is cheaper than N9 16 GB - 444 euros against 500 euros.

already fixed it seems ...

and did someone even buy from them on computeruniverse? proven office?

and did someone even buy from them on computeruniverse? proven office?

from the delivery chain to the buyer, I would be more worried about the reliability of our mail than the honesty of computeruniverse)
But seriously, one of the most proven.

Rep: (18)
I am offered a new N9 from this store (http://cellphonesbackuplimited.page.tl/Mobile-Phones.htm)for 200, what is there to trust, help pliiz, you guys here know I hope tell me

Rep: (472)
nope

Rep: (52)
Slava2.0,
I would not advise at all) some left.

but on ebay, meanwhile, 64 GB for 499 + delivery 30. and that 15290 .. mine is all in thought :)

Rep: (0)
if you buy gray n9- what could such a purchase result in for the owner ???? Proto on 14500 most likely only gray ((((

Rep: (21)
SevaParavozov @ 03/26/2012, 11:39 PM*
if you buy a gray n9- what could turn out such a purchase for the owner?
there are many options, the most likely - a known hemorrhage with a guarantee and the possibility of acquiring a "spotted" display (they say, marriage).

OK thanks)

SevaParavozov @ 03/26/2012, 11:39 PM*
14500 most likely only gray ((((

I apologize, what do you mean when you say "gray"?

Post has been editedYpy - 03.04.12, 18:45

Rep: (251)
I apologize, what do you mean when you say "gray"?

Devices not intended for sale in Russia, brought from abroad. (without certification "ROSTEST")

Post has been editedAram - 04.04.12, 21:07
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (5)
Who is interestedgivensentence?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 14:45