> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows 98 for android, run windows 98 on android, windows on android | How to put the windows 98 and the other on android

Rep: (17)
It all started with nokia 5230, when I was tired symbian I was looking for whether it is possible than nebudu replace it, but Symbian is Symbian, but found dosbox which simulates dos on which worked an old version of windows, in addition there was all written in detail how and what and what libraries to install and what to prescribe to run windows 98, - everything was simple.
Now I have a samsungi5700 galaxy spicaafter I tried all the best games and software for it found the port of quake 3 arena that I have successfully installed and started, then vspolmnil about win98 for nokia and started looking for a way to install windows on android. How and where only I was not looking for - all in an empty, found only 2 zagubornyh vidio which shows how it works in kakomto htc (from what I have just drool ran down))) but nothing was said about how it is run.
After unsuccessful searches possessing certain skills he decided to carry out a small dream) Please find aDosBox (dosboks for Andryusha))), and began to search for the best options and learn the basics of commands DOS and embedded firmware little pomuchevshis everything turned out!)

So, let's begin:
I click here to expand the information under spoiler
1) We come over here http://androiddosbox.appspot.com/ and download the latest version aDOSBox-v0.2.5, install
2) Download the correct version of windows - Win98Lite.img Vindous should look like the image img
(Instead, it is possible to download 95 or winmobile3.1 on the same Guiding Principles)
3) The final phase - Load an image on a USB flash drive ( Just throw on a flash drive !!! )
Rename the image on 98.img
After installation on a flash drive dosbox came app-data folder there is another folder, go to see her .dosbox folder go there and Vilim 2 file, open with a text editor dosbox-0.74.conf and edit as follows:
Select all the text and delete tries out and insert the following:
[sdl]
output = surface
priority = higher

) [Render]
frameskip = 1

[cpu]
core = dynamic
cycles = 2100

[dosbox]
memsize = 16

[mixer]
nosound = true

[joystick]
joysticktype = none

[dos]
xms = true
ems = true
umb = true
keyboardlayout = none

[Ipx]
ipx = false

[autoexec]
mount e / sdcard
e: imgmount c e: \ 98.img -t hdd -fs fat
boot -l c

imgmount c e: \ 98.img -t hdd -fs fat
boot -l c

After autoexec these are the lines that robbed me most of the time and nerves)
Memsize line can be increased but I do not advise
4) Grooved! Find Andrei's menu shortcut and run dosbox, then everything run itself!
And remember the main patience - Windows will zapuskatsyaminut 6-7 at the end of the screen appear black to 2 minutes so do not be afraid - then all start.

Author: Igor Volkov
Their thanks can be placed here http://vkontakte.ru/schwarz_rot_weiss
))
Video Coming Soon To overview i5700 Spica which will show how best to improve it and the most "rulnaya" programs and games for him.

Attached fileaDosBox_v0.2.5.apk(1.81 MB)

Windows Lite Edition

Post has been editedAlt - 05.11.13, 08:01
Reason for editing: added spoiler

Rep: (206)
I by the way here's something to think about, because in the dos box has support for the drive emulation CD-ROM, that if we take greatly curtailed Live CD, which is based on Windows XP, copy it to an image file on your computer and try to run the dos box ... .

Rep: (94)
Question on setting: performance, in general, it depressing, but if you increase the value of cycles option, then performance will increase, but the more cycles, the slower the rendered image: even over severely slows down how to be?

Rep: (0)
and on Viewsovic7 "androyd 2.2.2 can Windu, wm set?

Dzon1970 , Wm does not run, no matter what device and what version Andryusha, wm another system and it needs a completely different emulsion, which is not present on the droid

Dzon1970, wm does not run, no matter what device and what version Andryusha, wm another system and it needs a completely different emulsion, which is not present on the droid. Windows 98 for android, run windows 98 on android, windows to android, how to put windows 98 and others on the android !!!!!!!!!! while others turned ?????????

Posted 09-11-2011, 13:39:

x-zes @ 09.11.2011, 11:02*
Dzon1970, wm does not run, no matter what device and what version Andryusha, wm another system and it needs a completely different emulsion, which is not present on the droid

It all started with nokia 5230, when I was tired symbian I was looking for whether it is possible than nebudu replace it, but Symbian is Symbian, but found dosbox which simulates dos on which worked an old version of windows, in addition there was all written in detail how and what and what libraries to install and what to prescribe to run windows 98, - everything was simple.
Now I have a samsung i5700 galaxy spica after tried all the best games and software for it found the port of quake 3 arena that I have successfully installed and started, then vspolmnil about win98 for nokia and started looking for a way to install windows on android. How and where only I was not looking for - all in an empty, found only 2 zagubornyh vidio which shows how it works in kakomto htc (from what I have just drool ran down))) but nothing was said about how it is run.
After unsuccessful searches possessing certain skills he decided to carry out a small dream) Please find aDosBox (dosboks for Andryusha))), and began to search for the best options and learn the basics of commands DOS and embedded firmware little pomuchevshis everything turned out!)

So, let's begin:
1) go here herehttp://androiddosbox.appspot.com/and download the latest version aDOSBox-v0.2.5, install
2) Download the required version of windows - Win98Lite.img Vindous should look like the image img
(Instead, it is possible to download 95 or winmobile3.1 on the same Guiding Principles)
3) The final phase - Load an image on a USB flash drive (just throw the stick !!!)
Rename the image on 98.img
After installation on a flash drive dosbox came app-data folder there is another folder, go to see her .dosbox folder go there and Vilim 2 file, open with a text editor dosbox-0.74.conf and edit as follows:
Select all the text and delete tries out and insert the following:
[sdl]
output = surface
priority = higher

) [Render]
frameskip = 1

[cpu]
core = dynamic
cycles = 2100

[dosbox]
memsize = 16

[mixer]
nosound = true

[joystick]
joysticktype = none

[dos]
xms = true
ems = true
umb = true
keyboardlayout = none

[Ipx]
ipx = false

[autoexec]
mount e / sdcard
e: imgmount c e: \ 98.img -t hdd -fs fat
boot -l c

imgmount c e: \ 98.img -t hdd -fs fat
boot -l c

After autoexec these are the lines that robbed me most of the time and nerves)
Memsize line can be increased but I do not advise
4) grooved! Find Andrei's menu shortcut and run dosbox, then everything run itself!
And remember the main patience - Windows will zapuskatsyaminut 6-7 at the end of the screen appear black to 2 minutes so do not be afraid - then all start.

Author: Igor Volkov
Their thanks can be placed herehttp://vkontakte.ru/schwarz_rot_weiss
))
Video Coming Soon To overview i5700 Spica which will show how best to improve it and the most "rulnaya" programs and games for him.

aDosBox_v0.2.5.apk (1.81 MB) Number of downloads: 88

Windows look for yourself because site does not allow download ((Here is opisalovo ????????

Dzon1970 , Well, first of all did not have to copy / paste the first post, and secondly in the same subject in several previous posts have links posted by me, a reference to people with win98, and in another post there in the enclosure and even if win3.1 really I need to I can throw off the 95th

x-zes @ 09.11.2011, 15:59*
Dzon1970, well, first of all did not have to copy / paste the first post, and secondly in the same subject in several previous posts have links posted by me, a reference to people with win98, and in another post there in the enclosure win3.1 and more if you really need to I can throw off the 95th

means to veiwsonic 7 "can stir up Windu ?????

Dzon1970 You can, but as a basic system that does not go, actually make sense in the launch of Windows do not have this possibility of discharge "is possible, but not necessary," the maximum pontanutsya to someone or be pinned, the real benefit from this there

Post has been editedx-zes - 09.11.11, 18:00

the whole point is to start GpsGate unnecessarily alternative to her Andryusha until net.Mne really need the program who is able to simulate the Gps signal.

Post has been editedDzon1970 - 09.11.11, 21:21

Dzon1970 @ 09.11.2011, 22:19*
the whole point is to start GpsGate

and where does the emulator DOS and Windows?

I want to run the gate

and the meaning, even if you want some kind of a program run in the emulsion, its influence on the functional emulator will not go away, because Windows through the emulsion can not see the software and hardware smarta / tablet

in 1poste about games written gate can go ???

Dzon1970 In general, a sample, the method of "spear" perhaps even benefit

Rep: (16)
Somebody helped to make everything as it is written, and then on another, and yet on the other, and I have still not started - says unable to boot off drive c, then the image file not found, then again first: wallbash:

Nilsons_Dalvi Something not done, verify the image of Windows, on whether it is a place, and then verify the correct configuration in the block in autoexec

and where stored objects that I have created? well, not a slave to the table and in what folder?

region43 , Everything that is created inside Windows'a remains in it, ie inside the image with Windows, you can open this image on your computer, through programs such as WinImage or UltraISO

X-zes, would you tell spasibo.nemogli perhaps, to install some or application? Or Game?

By the way, the author thanks !! everything works (from the first set)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/05/20, 2:04