> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows 98 for android, run windows 98 on android, windows on android | How to put the windows 98 and the other on android

Rep: (17)
It all started with nokia 5230, when I was tired symbian I was looking for whether it is possible than nebudu replace it, but Symbian is Symbian, but found dosbox which simulates dos on which worked an old version of windows, in addition there was all written in detail how and what and what libraries to install and what to prescribe to run windows 98, - everything was simple.
Now I have a samsungi5700 galaxy spicaafter I tried all the best games and software for it found the port of quake 3 arena that I have successfully installed and started, then vspolmnil about win98 for nokia and started looking for a way to install windows on android. How and where only I was not looking for - all in an empty, found only 2 zagubornyh vidio which shows how it works in kakomto htc (from what I have just drool ran down))) but nothing was said about how it is run.
After unsuccessful searches possessing certain skills he decided to carry out a small dream) Please find aDosBox (dosboks for Andryusha))), and began to search for the best options and learn the basics of commands DOS and embedded firmware little pomuchevshis everything turned out!)

So, let's begin:
I click here to expand the information under spoiler
1) We come over here http://androiddosbox.appspot.com/ and download the latest version aDOSBox-v0.2.5, install
2) Download the correct version of windows - Win98Lite.img Vindous should look like the image img
(Instead, it is possible to download 95 or winmobile3.1 on the same Guiding Principles)
3) The final phase - Load an image on a USB flash drive ( Just throw on a flash drive !!! )
Rename the image on 98.img
After installation on a flash drive dosbox came app-data folder there is another folder, go to see her .dosbox folder go there and Vilim 2 file, open with a text editor dosbox-0.74.conf and edit as follows:
Select all the text and delete tries out and insert the following:
[sdl]
output = surface
priority = higher

) [Render]
frameskip = 1

[cpu]
core = dynamic
cycles = 2100

[dosbox]
memsize = 16

[mixer]
nosound = true

[joystick]
joysticktype = none

[dos]
xms = true
ems = true
umb = true
keyboardlayout = none

[Ipx]
ipx = false

[autoexec]
mount e / sdcard
e: imgmount c e: \ 98.img -t hdd -fs fat
boot -l c

imgmount c e: \ 98.img -t hdd -fs fat
boot -l c

After autoexec these are the lines that robbed me most of the time and nerves)
Memsize line can be increased but I do not advise
4) Grooved! Find Andrei's menu shortcut and run dosbox, then everything run itself!
And remember the main patience - Windows will zapuskatsyaminut 6-7 at the end of the screen appear black to 2 minutes so do not be afraid - then all start.

Author: Igor Volkov
Their thanks can be placed here http://vkontakte.ru/schwarz_rot_weiss
))
Video Coming Soon To overview i5700 Spica which will show how best to improve it and the most "rulnaya" programs and games for him.

Attached fileaDosBox_v0.2.5.apk(1.81 MB)

Windows Lite Edition

Post has been editedAlt - 05.11.13, 08:01
Reason for editing: added spoiler

Rep: (-8)
After installing dosboks folder does not appear up-date on a flash drive or any internal memory.
what to do?

Rep: (0)
Good evening to tell me how to run 98.img wines?

I have an image on a flash drive is 98.img the following path

/ Storage / sdcard1 / Dosbox /

Krasava works though lazhit terribly ...: rofl:

Rep: (72)
how to set the path to mikrosd in konfinge that Windows image to see the program? I mikrosd goes as Removable / MicroSD

Post has been editedCaptainAsus - 21.10.15, 22:35

Rep: (3)
Pozhaluysa throw off all App-data folder, but it is not there.

Rep: (26)
after utsanovki program also does not appear app-data folder
A net.Izvinyayus.Ne immediately ponel that through Ruth eksploer have to look for it

Post has been editedrihard1989 - 05.11.15, 01:06

Rep: (26)
And if this does not fit the way for XP?

I did everything as it is written in the header, but the program does not start.

He writes the application is suspended. . . . .

Phone Samsung Grand Prime (android 5.0.2)
no root access.

win98 run by the process of the cap could not.

simple application does not run and that's it. . . . .

Guys! They say you do not appeared ann date folder throw off her completely! pliiiz

all it appeared, but on Android 5.1.1 (Nexus July 2013) aDosbox only just started. and I choose to run from a memory card. And then the program takes off

Rep: (4)
x-zes @ 22.10.2011, 16:03*
LINKthe image of the Windows 98 Lite Edition
unpack the archive file win98.img put to the root of sd-card

File then on the "people" do not!

Rep: (111)
AmAToRUA @ 22.10.16, 22:15*
File then on the "people" do not!

Subject died: D

Post has been editedComputershik - 13.12.16, 11:49

All done as it is written on my m3 enjoy tv box Windows does not start.

Rep: (35)
* x-zes , There is no such file (((

Posted on 05/04/2017, 16:46:

* Computershik And the need to stay ... who was the image? Share!

Rep: (6)
People how to install windows on a tablet GLOBEX GU703C Android version (4.1.1)
Explain steps for pozhalusta

Rep: (25)
Yes suitable boxing!

Rep: (27)
The people who have been preserved image windows 98 lite? Put, if not difficult

Rep: (151)
gobodrodiont @ 16.10.18, 16:56*
The people who have been preserved image windows 98 lite? Put, if not difficult

DosBox Turbo (Post m5Hazard # 18898945)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/05/20, 1:02