> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9001 Galaxy S Plus - Marriage and Repair

Rep: (663)
Marriage and RepairGT-I9001 Galaxy S Plus
PictureGalaxy S 2011 Edition
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Cyanogenmod , discussion and firmware пїЅ | MIUI, discussion and firmware пїЅ | Graphic themes and decorations | Accessories пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Club "GALAXY" пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Development of custom firmware and kernels |

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
    Off topic posts removed!

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark

Before writing, Be sure to read!

In this topic we are discussingMarriage is manifested only on your machine , You do not need unmotivated posts
"Here I am, a friend said that he had ...."
!

Perhaps discussion programs with features (problems) when using them on the Galaxy S Plus

If you are not familiar with the Android platform, we recommend that you first ask your questions in the section Android - First Aid .

Post has been editedMgalex - 28.02.17, 12:00
Reason for editing: Marriage and Repair

Rep: (0)
I found 2 problems:
1. Native phone headset does not see at all. Headphones if you turn and press - sees. But it is not very convenient way to listen to music.
2. Does not see the stick at all. Oddly I install, zero emotion. A external_sd - it turned out, the internal memory (previously always thought it was a flash card).

Rep: (23)
motors111 @ 10.10.2011, 14:41*
A external_sd - it turned out, the internal memory (previously always thought it was a flash card).

Why so? All that I am on the computerexternal SD-card overthrown, everything I have is lies external_sd .

motors111 @ 10.10.2011, 14:41*
A external_sd - it turned out, the internal memory

why did you decide that this is an internal flash drive,This is exactly FOREIGNAt least in ALL is an external card! : Rofl:

Rep: (1)
I bought recently I9001 wife. When buying a check like the camera. Today, including homes, and he badly yellow and only in the central third (if the "split" the screen into three vertical parts), a feeling that the white balance is in the center of the wrong, in general horror. I thought maybe a glitch in the software part, but the front camera normally shows. Return to the boutiques?

andriuha55555 @ 10.10.2011, 23:26*
and he was awful yellow and only in the central third

check to start the camera setup, maybe it's a glitch due to the falling light .... try elsewhere .... shoot at a different light .... if not disappear, me on the fastwithin 3-4 days for a similar BUT do not take to the shop windows, ask for a new box from the warehouse! ;) These Fortelle sometimes even discarded due to the phone being in the window .... wrote about this earlier!

Well, it depends on lighting, but it all translates into the fact that, for example, the house all looks really bad, even taking into account the fact that the camera is in my place somewhere in the 10th, but sometimes videos on drunk wants to shoot ...
In daylight, quietly, so when I took the phone from the courier I did not notice.
I put the pictures, 1. I9001 2. I9000. The camera settings are the same, that is all automatic.

Attached Image

Attached Image

PS. It emerged another question, why in the final file size of I9001 half. I clambered all the same settings completely.

andriuha55555 @ 11.10.2011, 08:59*
The camera settings are the same, that is all automatic.

really strange ... like situevina fotik paints, highlighting a specific area: blink:

Rep: (23)
andriuha55555 @ 11.10.2011, 08:59*
why I9001 size of the resulting file is half

Yes, that is, by the way, very interesting ...: shok:

Software problem, I think, with the definition of white balance, because the yellowness depends on all the parameters, if there are dark and light objects (black telly with speakers and all light) and illuminated with warm light, then this garbage going on. In addition to his house, I did not achieve this effect while anywhere in the office in different rooms does not work, on the street, too, not much to show in the store except for pictures. Therefore, I will score. Can the firmware of other rules will be.
With a size too weird, all 10 times rechecked, identical settings, android version, different truth. (2.3.5 and 2.3.3 on the i9000 to i9001).

Rep: (48)
why I moved here my question on the jamb 9001 with a megaphone?
it does not * * personal experience, as stated in the first post of the topic, but the question before you buy. and if there was a way to zaborot glitch apparatus, the decision would like to see in the main topic of discussion, and probably even in her cap, as is done with the description of a glitch in the main topic of discussion

moreover, that the theme of the marriage of specific devices, but it is not a marriage and not a feature, but it is a bug model, because the 9000 model is no problem with megafonovskim 3g has not. this was the decisive factor in the choice for the 9000 model. I frankly breaks change opsosa and mobile number, with all the attendant fuss, because this number I have for nearly 10 years

I bought today in pleer.ru Galaxy + PCT. Outside I looked, at first everything seemed norms bought. Through 5min in the car when installing the SIM cards found that the camera does not hold glass on one of the mounts ((returned, exchanged refused because they were already out of the store, was sent to our customer service.

Can someone faced a similar c? I think if you do not fix the same day, I will return the product in connection with the marriage.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (4)
and no one knows whether it will fix a glitch with a megaphone (bought on Saturday and now think, what for !!!). The store is said that the exchange only through the service center, and that if they find a marriage. The odds say that marriage is not! What to do? At NTS ND2 cured like the same things.

urall77 @ 13.10.2011, 10:22*
and no one knows whether it will fix a glitch with a megaphone

I think in the near future be corrected in the firmware ... try to put-verify or 2.3.4 or 2.3.5 has already
in the past has poispravlyali much .... some fine on Megafon started working and does not restart (the network settings set to "Automatic" and when you do not need to cut down the "Packet"!) Break! : Victory:: good_luck:

Hello, a problem I can not get through, and coming are going well, and does not work voice dialing, can anyone suggest anything?
thank

I noticed a trend when the data transfer works I can not get through when it disables all gud

Rep: (2)
Alfoclone,

I somewhere already heard this ... on Vietnamese vrode.Hotya I also Vietnamese) .Otday ago it.But it is important that there at them from the store or not you vyshel.Oni wrong and should pick the item up for ... pritenzii sign for what you want and all the new or dengi.I in 10-20 days, they owe you money back (after 10 days), and the new tvoar (20)

ps-all I had ordered and he prishel.Ya carefully perusing vse.a asked not to help me, I do all the established (SIM, battery, etc.)

Post has been editedZhenya V - 13.10.11, 13:51

Wild Cat @ 13-10-2011, 12:29*
try to put-verify or 2.3.4 or 2.3.5 has already

Set today 2.3.4 of hats I9001XXKP4 without ROOT, to no avail. As reboots and reloads :-(. But where to get the 2.3.5 did not understand.

urall77 @ 13.10.2011, 16:33*
where to get the 2.3.5 did not understand.

in the subject line "Firmware" link given ( look for the search by topic! ) ... I can not bear hat while sinceit is not clear what kind of firmware.... what not for Russia that's for sure, but it is unclear whether the correct-works ( because it is under some kind of Western operators are doing and there is a bunch of "junk" that after the firmware should be removed by hand! )

Post has been editedNakost - 14.10.11, 14:33
Reason for editing: + from urall77

Greetings to all.
Who knows how many dead pixels is enough for the return of the smartphone?
A recent 2 pieces.

People what to do with such a problem, how often it occurs and what kind of it?
someone else's post
My post

If there are similar give links to resources where you can read ..
Which one guesses ..: D Collective Intelligence ... win.

Still

Just noticed that the sensor falls off on razdnomu, it is only the lower right corner, and sometimes completely.
But if you fall off pravay bottom to scroll between screens, you can keep your finger to the edge, even in places where press is not responding.

Post has been editedkillaruns - 15.10.11, 22:50

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/07/20, 19:50