> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9001 Galaxy S Plus - Marriage and Repair

Rep: (663)
Marriage and RepairGT-I9001 Galaxy S Plus
PictureGalaxy S 2011 Edition
Description | Discussion » | Firmware » | Cyanogenmod , discussion and firmware » | MIUI, discussion and firmware » | Graphic themes and decorations | Accessories » | Purchase » | Club "GALAXY" » | Marriage and Repair » | Development of custom firmware and kernels |

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
    Off topic posts removed!

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark

Before writing, Be sure to read!

In this topic we are discussingMarriage is manifested only on your machine , You do not need unmotivated posts
"Here I am, a friend said that he had ...."
!

Perhaps discussion programs with features (problems) when using them on the Galaxy S Plus

If you are not familiar with the Android platform, we recommend that you first ask your questions in the section Android - First Aid .

Post has been editedMgalex - 28.02.17, 12:00
Reason for editing: Marriage and Repair

Rep: (2)
Veremeni good day: thank_you:
Care about this problematic standard headset samsung galaxy s plus does not accept incoming calls (ie when you click on the button nothing happens) button works even when listening to music (ie switches tracks / pause)
also when the headset when listening to music for an incoming call ring tone is output to an external speaker and a reduced volume (the default is the maximum)
and after the call volume of the music in the player also significantly reduced (((
what is it?? if there are opinions really want to hear them!
thanks in advance to those who will help

Post has been editedSil-silent - 05.10.11, 13:24

supakim @ 01.10.2011, 13:24*
also when the headset when listening to music for an incoming call ring tone is output to an external speaker

very strange situation: shok: ... need to look at the headset settings, and look to the headphone jack on wasUNTIL THE END stuck in the body .
At its checked, none of the above is not the sound of the melody goes normally included in the headset and answer button on the headset works. Possible marriage in the headset itself ....

Rep: (13)
The theme of sound in the ears ... In general, we got not a good headset, it sounds really not so. Yesterday, just having 2 sets: MH810 (Sony Ericsson), and our the Samsung, decided to just change clothes and gum ... I do not know how, but the quality is much improved: D A headset from SE is not reached :(

Rep: (6)
About KIES I was told not very intelligible

Customer :
Good afternoon, I have the following question - have the machine GT-I9001, purchased in the communication, according to the official firmware does not change anything, but when you connect your phone to the computer with the program KIES, the program gives the assertion that the firmware is unofficial unit, so no action It will not be implemented. Why is there such a problem and when it will be resolved
Customer :
?
Consultant:
In connection with the removal of the program from the server Kies some updates in Kies available an older version of the firmware is installed than you, and this is caused by the appearance of this message. Updating the Android operating system will be available in the near future. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Rep: (3)
And so devaysu 2.5 months. And uzhe.nepriyatnaya thing. Where the camera down 2 cm glass otlipaetsya creak when pressed; a finger feel. It did once reset (Ruth why did not fell off) the sensor where the glass comes unstuck works fine. I wonder what's the matter? That this glass is not siditsya in place. The SC does not want to bear. Strange opera ceased to play videos from youtube vkontakte. And with standarnym kontaktovskimi video. Everything is okay. Again strange probably Durov script.

Post has been editedPitlend - 04.10.11, 12:04

Rep: (48)
good evening

as I understand, no new firmware or other diamonds have not helped zaborot glitch in which the body is loaded into megaphone with poor reception?
move to another opsosa and change rooms are not accepted, it is stupid, all the friends, acquaintances, and colleagues report the new number, due to the purchase of an incompatible phone

read the whole theme, all 116 pages)))

I wanted to ask, on the S + Up to the challenge perhaps louder make? It seems like it Tikhova something ... In general, the sound weak or I buggy.)
I bought something will not be sewn, etc.

Post has been editedZhenya V - 04.10.11, 18:58

Rep: (0)
What to do with sound? I have to constantly listen while talking and yelling to everyone fell silent when talking on the phone.

3oleg @ 04.10.2011, 22:32*
What to do with sound? I have to constantly listen while talking and yelling to everyone fell silent when talking on the phone.

Nothing can be done about it. "Halva" scream louder. Perhaps in the mouth becomes more sweet.

mc gears @ 04.10.2011, 17:56*
In my opinion you can somehow check before he turned on or not, and how he worked. In conventional handsets 100% as possible.

Very important (for me). I would appreciate if someone tell me - how to implement it.
And as evidenced by the picture on the path: Settings - to know the phone - use batteries? This does not answer the question "how the phone worked?"?

Rep: (8)
* # 92702689 # Try this code, some Samsungov this may show, I do not have right now to test the device.
Most likely this is the total time of calls, I have the right shows it is, but it is not of course, I would like to know how the machine worked, even in free flight mode, but rather asking sealed.

Post has been editedklyuchman - 05.10.11, 00:40

klyuchman @ 05.10.2011, 00:30*
* # 92702689 # Try this code, some Samsungov this may show, I do not have right now to test the device.

I did not show anything.

Maybe, like his older brother (i9000) branch to start - the marriage of our products, features, and methods to identify? Something like that. In the course of my beushnyiy vpendyulili device in the communication. And it is already "ate". It was a showcase, printed, but I was assured that it did just the day before yesterday. And with connected butt - who does not know all the horrors, can look over herehttp://forum.ozpp.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=24. We must all read before purchase. And in a branch purchase select the type of basic training (the buyer), where in the accelerated mode to indicate that the check. With Wolves (connected to) live - on wolf howl. Along the way, I stepped on the warpath with this office. I ask to send a PM device unavoidable troubles before going off. Firmware 2.3.4 - that formal and can clearly be recognized jamb producer - for the subsequent application of me in court, where I will try to exchange the unit. THX.

PS When all is revealed webpage is (usually) the text too small to read and increases its multitouch, which is convenient. But it should crawl your finger across the screen to read the lines, which became larger on the screen, of course, does not fit in width. Location screen horizontal helps, but is not always the physical size of the screen enough to read the whole line at once for length. And on the "before" Sony Ericssons-810 with very small screen krohotulnom opera mini adapts to mobile internet - become larger text, adjusting it to fit the screen. Those. there, too, while I had a joystick flipping, but up and down, and the width of the lines have been adjusted. There is something there?

Post has been editedGenVik - 05.10.11, 10:00

Cat Th I tuplyu, give a link, please post on the methods of treatment device reboots "MegaFon"
thank

Rep: (3)
Glass behind the casing in the camera area. Apparatus Vietnamese.

Rep: (12)
GenVik,
I have a few times did not work alarm. Other beam.

Dobryy_Fey @ 05.10.2011 12:10*
Cat Th I tuplyu, give a link, please post on the methods of treatment device reboots "MegaFon"

the actual description of what is happening andIn this post, But the current is not treated ... unfortunately you need to either wait or change the operator :(

Post has been editedSil-silent - 05.10.11, 13:22
Reason for editing: + from Dobryy_Fey

Pitlend
I checked, too Vietnam kupil.Vse norm.I glass also in good standing.

if any glitches that will accomplish your goal srazu.Poka phone a week, I'm glad ... Before that looked simple S.Tak it a drag when scrolling on the screen or not prilozhenii.Pokupat stal.Zakazal through online store S + .Proveryal it this way and that .Edinstvenno I still zametil.Pri watching a movie with headphones, plug in the connector is plugged to the kontsa.I voices heard wheezing voice, why ... I pulled the plug slightly and operating correctly.

GenVik @ 05.10.2011, 8:26*
When all is revealed webpage is (usually) the text too small to read

In the setting of the opera itself put "in one column" and all. At least, I do so.

You better tell me that's why I "under the screen" on a gray background (and at low brightness) reviewed two of some circle in the center, like as shines something. It is not critical, but still. The unit bought in a connected from scratch yesterday.

Post has been editedderevoXP - 05.10.11, 14:45

Rep: (8)
PitLend @ 05.10.2011, 12:22*
Glass behind the casing in the camera area. Apparatus Vietnamese.

This advertisement Korean assembly and the PCT?
Then write your signature already in the store, some allow for certain services.
Two years ago, in all forums about unglued glass on i8910 Chinese EUROTEST assembly, and the Korean assembly Rostest Sponta all type of top case is not your doing? Throw-ka picture pliz, and then somehow doubt take, I do not take the trouble))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/05/20, 13:03