CarPad DM7022 (Car4G Edge, ES666A), DM7033 (Car4G Edge II, ES777A, ES778A), DM7035 (ES7035A), XTRONS TD 718A, | Car radio with GPS [Android OS]

Rep: (40)
CarPad DM7022 (Car4G Edge, ES666A), DM7033 (Car4G Edge II, ES777A, ES778A), DM7035 (ES7035A)
PictureCar Receivers with GPS [Android]
Description | Discussion | Navigation for Android
7022/7033 Series
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Series 7X35
Attached Image

Matching model names:
DM70XX - name frommanufacturer
ESXXXX - from the distributorErisin
Car4G Edge - fromofficial representative in Russia
Differences of models:
DM7022 - Android 2.2; 720MHz processor ;, 8Gb memory; 9 volt charging
DM7033 - Android 2.3.3; 1 GHz processor; 4Gb memory; 5 volt charging
DM7035 - another head interface; Android 2.3.5; another tablet (a little thinner), which now has bluetooth, GPS and a capacitive screen with multi-touch (optional), the contact group and mount have been changed.
DM7036 - a tablet like the 35th series, only the head is radically different, the solution for WV is sharpened
Short description and photo
Many quality photos
Photo 7035
Car4G Edge changes the way we look at car multimedia systems as we knew them before:
* The front panel is pulled out and it turns out the tablet and car radio separately)
* With Google Voice Search, you can search for any information on the network without being distracted from the road
* Through Car4G Edge speakerphone, you can make free calls using Skype
* Any music and video available online
* Car4G Edge will always stay in touch via email and social networks
* Just by calling the name of the artist with your voice, you can start playing his song
* Before going to the cinema - watch movie trailers and read online reviews
* And of course, incredible navigation options: how to get around traffic jams, where to eat, where it’s cheaper to fill up on the road, in which cinema the closest session to the film you need - Car4G Edge will find the answer to all these questions
Concept
The device consists of two independent parts - let's call them conditionally "head" and "tablet".
They are independent because one of them can successfully work without the other, but they can also work together!
Head - The main part of the radio having its own processor and OS (not Android). Able to catch a television signal, as well as play radio, mp3, video, photos, CDs and DVDs. In the head is a USB connector (only for a USB flash drive or an external drive!) And a bluetooth module with A2DP and for managing calls from a mobile phone. Also, all the video inputs are located in the head, including the video input of the rear camera, which turns on automatically when reverse gear is engaged. The playback of all content is controlled both without a tablet and with a connected tablet, which is used in this case exclusively as a screen with a touchscreen, that is, the Android tablet OS is not involved in the management.
The tablet - a removable part with a screen connected to the head through a special contact pad. The tablet has its own speaker, a WiFi receiver (bluetooth only in the 7035 model), a memory card slot and a USB host, which, of course, only work with the tablet itself. The tablet can operate in three modes - in the off state, in the connected state in head control mode (like a screen with a touch screen), in the connected state in tablet / navigator mode with Android.
The first case - it works like any other tablet.
The second case is considered above.
The third case - the tablet starts using the GPS module located in the head, the tablet’s own speaker is muted, the tablet’s sounds are played through the head’s audio system, while the head’s own sounds (radio, mp3) are automatically interrupted.
In this way,IMPOSSIBLE :
- through Android to control the sounds of the radio itself; it is possible to output sound from the tablet player (while the sounds of the radio itself will be interrupted)
- through Android, manage video inputs, as well as receive a video stream from them for a DVR or something else; the tablet has its own camera, but it does not look at the road
- via Android, manage devices connected via bluetooth, including a mobile phone (except for model 7035)
- use GPS in the tablet, disconnected from the head
A tablet in a connected state with Android should be taken solely as a navigator, and you should not expect from it any other functions related to the head.
Additionallyyou can readthis topic in order to understand how similar combines work, but on WinCE.
Specifications
Features Car4G Edge (DM7022) :
* 2DIN dimension, ISO connection interface
* ARM 720 MHz processor
* Built-in 8GB memory, support for memory cards
* Touch resistive screen 800x480 pixels
* Accelerometer
* GPS navigation (external GPS antenna)
* Wi-Fi / 3G internet (with external modem)
* 3 megapixel camera integrated in the tablet
* Android 2.1
* Android Market
* Google voice
* Support for 3D games
* Bluetooth speakerphone for phone
* CD / DVD player
* Support for USB / SD flash drives
* Support for any audio / video radio format
* FM / AM radio receiver
* TV tuner for receiving terrestrial television
* AUX video / audio inputs and outputs
* 4 + 1 line outputs to amplifiers
* HDMI output for connecting TV
* Connecting a rear view camera (RCA)
* Ability to control with standard steering wheel buttons
* IPod / iPhone radio support

Features Car4G Edge II (DM7033) :
* Telechips 8803 1GHz Cotex-A8 processor
* Android version 2.3
* Built-in 4GB memory on the tablet, support for memory cards up to 16GB
* Touch resistive screen 800x480 pixels AT070TN90 Innolux
* Accelerometer
* Wi-Fi / 3G internet (with external modem)
* Android Market
* Google Voice (voice control and text input)
* Support for 3D games
* CD / DVD player
* Play music and video from USB / SD Flash memory
* FM / AM radio receiver
* 4 + 1 line outputs to external amplifiers
* HDMI output for connecting to a TV
Manuals and Specifications
Manuals on the DM7022 (English) -here
Manuals on the DM7033 (English) -Attached filedm7033man.rar(5.04 MB)
Specifications on DM7033 -Attached filedm7033.rar(328 KB)

Specifications on DM7035 -CarPad DM7022 (Car4G Edge, ES666A), DM7033 (Car4G Edge II, ES777A, ES778A), DM7035 (ES7035A) (Post # 17295964)
Mini FAQ
Firmware, root, bug fix
You do all of this section at your own peril and risk, we are not responsible!
Firmware, recovery, drivers and more
Instructions for beginners
Mechanical improvements to the head and tablet
Installation
How to install onSsangyong
How to sayTHANK
5. The reward system.
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
5.3. Implicit or explicit extortion of raising a reputation is forbidden, for example: “I helped you, and you didn’t even say thanks!” Or “You could have raised your reputation!” If you deserve a raise of reputation, you will be raised without reminders.

This topic requires a curator!

ATTENTION! Detailed instructions with pictures on how to use the topic search.

How to use the search by topic: scroll down the page, there will be a field to the left below the bottom message, as in the picture below:
Attached Image

In the field "keyword" we write the topic you are interested in. Click the "find in this topic" button. Next, we look at the sample with these words. The request form can be arbitrary, if there is a lot of garbage in one word, we are trying to concretize the request or expand it. Everything is very simple.
At 99%, everything you are trying to find out has already been found, sucked 100 times. Believe me, answering the same thing through the page - it bothers you very quickly. Highly.

Post has been editedGravestone - 25.02.14, 21:01

Rep: (869)
Car4G Edge changes the way we look at car multimedia systems as we knew them before:
* The front panel is pulled out and it turns out the tablet and car radio separately)
* With Google Voice Search, you can search for any information on the network without being distracted from the road
* Through Car4G Edge speakerphone, you can make free calls using Skype
* Any music and video available online
* Car4G Edge will always stay in touch via email and social networks
* Just by calling the name of the artist with your voice, you can start playing his song
* Before going to the cinema - watch movie trailers and read online reviews
* And of course, incredible navigation options: how to get around traffic jams, where to eat, where it’s cheaper to fill up on the road, in which cinema the closest session to the film you need - Car4G Edge will find the answer to all these questions
Attached Image

Specifications:

* ARM 720 MHz processor
* Built-in 8GB memory, support for memory cards
* Touch resistive screen 800x480 pixels
* Wi-Fi / 3G internet
* Android 2.1
* Android Market
* Google voice
* Support for 3D games
* CD / DVD player
* Support for USB / SD flash drives
* Support for any audio / video radio format
* FM / AM radio receiver
* 4 + 1 line outputs to amplifiers
* HDMI output for connecting TV
Equipment
[attachment = "1198349: 2.jpg"]

A source:

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 04.10.11, 11:24

Rep: (0)
a good device is just a price tag so far ..... ((((

http://www.ebay-forum.ru/phpBB2/topic89946.html- people bought and shares their impressions

Well, the price will be cheaper.

Rep: (869)
The price is high of course, but the meaning pleases the device.

Rep: (15)
for 15000r and a tablet and radio .... och a good option! as an option is quite good. I’ll think

Rep: (186)
I really liked this radio tape recorder, what I would like to see on my car ..
Although for 15000-30000 I would like to see more functionality ... Most likely such a big price (15000) due to the fact that it is a rare device in its characteristics .. I will wait until they lower the price or others appear ... By the way, it’s not clear that with a guarantee .. if something suddenly breaks ..

New model released
Dm7033 with android 2.3
and more nimble percent
price as they say with delivery 385 $

Rep: (1168)
Firmware, root, bug fix
You do all of this section at your own peril and risk, we are not responsible!

1. For the head unit
If the firmware got up incorrectly(gray screen, brakes, SD / DVD does not work)
Like yourselfmodify the radio interface
DM7033
Stock firmware with analog TV(English-Chinese)
Stock firmware with digital TV (DTV)(English-Chinese)
Russian custom firmware
DM7035
CarPad DM7022 (Car4G Edge, ES666A), DM7033 (Car4G Edge II, ES777A, ES778A), DM7035 (ES7035A), XTRONS TD 718A, (Post # 19566894)

2. For tablet
Instructions on firmware for beginners!
Recovering a killed tablet!
DM7022
Stock firmware
Fix bug with speed X2
Getting rootusing the z4root.1.3.0 program
DM7033
Driverdevices for windows (needed for adb)x64 driver
Getting rootusing SuperOneClickv2.3.3 and usingMTKdroidTools_v2.2.8(need adb driver, it's higher)
Entrance to the regular recoveryand other hidden features
Custom recovery(thankhawst) for installing firmware and fixes
The freshestgapps: it has russian google talk
Firmware 20120719.092958 (NEW!)
Stock firmware
Corrected stock firmware (root, etc.)
Some fixes will work from the old firmware (20111231.083150), you can try!
Firmware 20111231.083150
Stock firmware
Corrected stock firmware with built-in root from hawst Update to her
Batteryround with percentages (like on smart)
Beautiful iconsin the status bar
Fixwifi and spontaneous reboots
Fixthe size of the keys of the standard keyboard
Fixswap nand and sdcard
Fixto support E1550 and E173 modems

DM7035
Stock firmware here -CarPad DM7022 (Car4G Edge, ES666A), DM7033 (Car4G Edge II, ES777A, ES778A), DM7035 (ES7035A) (Post # 17079494)
And then the stock firmware for the multitouch screen -CarPad DM7022 (Car4G Edge, ES666A), DM7033 (Car4G Edge II, ES777A, ES778A), DM7035 (ES7035A) (Post # 18334952)
Getting root withMTKdroidTools_v2.2.8
Arkkor @ 11/08/2013, 16:24*

“The devil has countless names ...” for Winmark it is called DM 7835С, for Yerisinov it is ES8835А, for Russian CAR4G it is CAR 4G EDGE 3. I think the most correct would be: DM 7835С (ES8835А, CAR 4G EDGE 3).

Firmwarefor tablet with4.0.4 Droid and capacitive screen dated 20131104

Entrance to the regular recovery with the fourth androyd- hold the "+" and Power buttons

IMPORTANT:
1. There are NO custom firmwares for 7035.
2. Custom RECOVERY for 7035 NO. Recovery - Actual for 8835 and 8935 models.

Post has been editedGravestone - 04.12.14, 15:39

Vitt,
right here
on the last page.
Already people are ordering ...
I'm waiting for anyone to write a report as they bring

Thank!
I now have 2-din prolodges, I want to go completely to android, Windows sucks, I got it.
I think this is our link: _http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=Dm7033&catId=34
What would I pay attention to
1. the model must be DM7033, it is newer
2. percent should be 1 GHz
3. android should be 2.3
4. analog TV - the figure will not work in Russia
In general, you need to wait a bit, with a certain amount of bad luck the old model will come and it will be very disappointing.

Vitt,
All is correct. 7033 is the last.
It is also interesting which tablet they took as a basis.
The wrong model has come to the account .. well, this is a fixable business .. time is just wasted sending back and waiting for a new one.
But doesn't digital TV work?
I read that just MPEG-4 is already broadcasting .. not all true channels .. but a lot

Post has been editedpipemba - 31.10.11, 11:13

Well, there they are arguing about TV, you have to wait for the verdict :)
Analog TV in Prolodzhi works disgustingly, I don’t use it at all because of this.

Rep: (5)
I bought myself such a radio (Car4G Edge). Before her was a native Japanese with a TV, but accordingly, we could not get her to use it, and there was no navigation.
In general, I use a week and here's what I can say.
The solution is excellent, as already discussed in other topics, you can carry it in your hands and use it in a car.

first about the advantages:
HEAD:

1. On the front part there is a connector for microsd. (After several experiments it turned out that the flash drive in the head reads only music, the video does not play.)
2. The head itself is made in the style of a “simple marathon”, so do not worry about the thieves climbing after it.
3. Sound power sufficient for easy listening to music.
4. Line outputs and inputs (camera, video in-out, subwf, all audio channels, aux, usb)
5. Speakerphone works well (microphone - excellent, speech volume - you need to add up to 15-18 units to hear the interlocutor.
The disadvantages are minor. (I don’t know if this is a flaw or not, but I must indicate it)
1. Graphic equalizer - dummy (the columns jump by themselves, regardless of the music.)
2. There was no other place for the yellow sticker.

The tablet:
Advantages:

1. Android (any software, navigation, utilities, games, etc.)
2. Convenient backlight adjustment (actual at night)
3. Ability to turn off the display (only in car mode)
4. GPS catches 12 satellites out of 12
5. Plays all formats of video and audio with microSD.
6. Ability to remove the panel and stay in work (Internet, calculator, files, movies, books, player)
7. Connecting to the Internet via wifi cards, plugs, poker)) (I connect to the Internet via phone, through a mobile AP access point. Internet megaphone is anlim)
8. The necessary connectors.

disadvantages
1. The most fatty flaw is performance.
operating system speed is very low. If you turn off all services that are not needed daily, then the speed rises significantly.
I immediately drew attention to skype and some other applications that are loaded at startup, they are unnecessary, but they can be turned off as services.
When you turn on animated wallpapers, the lags increase, which once again suggests that the processor is always at the limit. Disabling unnecessary software and installing simple wallpapers improves productivity. Well, maybe the point is in the axis itself, and not in the process.
There are no inscriptions in the game Angry Birds, where the inscriptions should be just white squares. Language changed, did not help.
2. GPS is built into the panel, but the antenna seems to be only in the head, removed the nanel and the satellites became 0. (which means the trip to the forest is canceled)
3. GPS works for sure, but for some reason the speed shows x2. That is, if we drive 100, then on navigation or on the gps test software we get 200! (You can shoot fakes on YouTube). This is clearly a software problem, because if you run the Odissey speedometer and Navitel software at the same time, it displays normal speed in the navigator. (it turned out by chance)
4. When you press the MUTE button, the screen does not respond to clicks.
5. Charging for 2 hours maximum.
6. A lot of weight.
7. Applications from the Android Market do not save everything. (don’t know what I'm doing wrong)
8. Sometimes it hangs when the screen is off, reset helps. It was a couple of times. (Respect that does not reset after reset)

TV - did not check, there is no TV antenna.

Recommendations:
When connecting the power, connect the yellow and red wires together, since when the car starts, the signal on red disappears for the duration of the starter and at that moment Android thinks that you turned off the radio and starts cutting down the OS, first it cuts it off, and then immediately cuts it It takes a couple of minutes, very uncomfortable. And when connecting red and yellow, when the starter is working, the power does not break.
To work DVD I find you need to connect the pink wire to any minus. You never know, children will watch.

The verdict, in spite of some shortcomings, I think this radio is an excellent solution. Many of the disadvantages of using in cars are not affected. I wish the developers as soon as possible to pay attention to the speed of the OS and then it will become much more popular, and China will not continue to mock. By the way, adequate people work in support, who are ready to help and accept comments; they respond to letters in the mail quickly. And yet, in the box with the radio tape recorder there were papers (instructions, etc.), and so there is not a single word in Chinese, everything is in Russian in color pictures on good printing.

I am pleased that the dream to build CARPC came true in the most unexpected way.

Soon I’ll take a video review, lay out. I'll tell you about + and -.

Yes, I forgot to say that I have Android 2.1, that is, the DM7022 mafon model. It seems like on the OFF site put up a model with android 2.3.

Post has been editedbambei - 27.05.12, 14:45
Reason for editing: + from Misha2066

+1 for a great review! :)

The following questions I have:
1. What kind of connectors are there in the device and which of them can be used without a tablet? This refers to USB and memory cards. For example, where is the USB host port of the tablet? Will the 3G modem stick out of the tablet unaesthetically? :)
2. Is there a bluetooth module in the tablet itself or only in the “head”?
3. Does bluetooth know how to read contacts?
Thank!

Lip
+1 for review
still would test.

Here are the details of the new version.

Android2.3 OS CPU: TELECHIPS TCC8803,1.0GHz
RAM: 512MB DDR3
The sample basic price is as US $ 300 with analog TV / 3G / WIFI / MID / DV-Camera / Android 2.3 OS and many other full car dvd functions.
but, the options are as below:
DVB-T with MPEG-4 + US $ 42.00
Map +? (Based on which country and to be confirmed)
analog antenna + US $ 5.00

Rep: (5)
Vitt @ 11/02/2011, 01:16*
The following questions I have:
1. What kind of connectors are there in the device and which of them can be used without a tablet? This refers to USB and memory cards. For example, where is the USB host port of the tablet? Will the 3G modem stick out of the tablet unaesthetically?
2. Is there a bluetooth module in the tablet itself or only in the “head”?
3. Does bluetooth know how to read contacts? Thanks!

1. Usb is connected back to the head, with a separate wire, that is, you get a USB mom anywhere in the car. There you can and a modem and a USB flash drive and splitter. In the tablet only mini usb.
2. Only in the head.
3. No, it doesn’t, only a set of buttons on the head. Or search and send a call on the phone, the sound will still be from the speakers. By the way, if there is no pallet, then thunder Communication will work all the same.

Lip
Have you tried to connect the hard drive? pulling large volumes?

Rep: (3)
Hello!
I ordered a new model Car Pad DM7033 (the name from the official) at the end of October, I communicate with the sales manager (Irene Gao), she recently told me that before mid-November they definitely won’t send me the order, the reason: car pad is brought to mind.

Lip , I beg you to conduct an android test on this topic: Benchmark - Results through the program https://market.android.com/details?id=com.a...e=search_result
I think everyone would be curious. And then it will be possible to compare 2 models 7022 and 7033.

Lip @ 11/02/2011, 17:05*
1. Usb is connected back to the head, with a separate wire, that is, you get a USB mom anywhere in the car. There you can and a modem and a USB flash drive and splitter. In the tablet only mini usb.

If possible, here is more detailed.
The fact is that I have the head of Prolodgia, it also has multimedia and navigation parts.
And I have two USB moms: one for the multimedia part (songs, films), and the second for the navigation part (modem, bluetooth).
How is it implemented here so that through the same USB mum you can connect a flash drive for multimedia and a modem for a tablet?
Or am I misunderstood something? Thank!

Yo_Moe,
On the ebay forum, someone did a test ...
too lazy to look now.
the result was the worst .. it is understandable that the percentage is very weak.
Now with a new process it is interesting to see the test.
Well, how will it come to you .. we are waiting for a report from you;)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/06/19, 04:18