EmuMaster | emulator of popular gaming consoles (Maemo / Harmattan)

Rep: (12224)
EmuMaster v.0.3.0.

Download: Attached fileemumaster_0_367960.3.0_armel.deb (2.14 MB)

Rep: (1)
But you need to refine snes. Sound problems! And also, can anyone know how to run bin files with games?

Rep: (0)
There are no buttons L1, L2; R1, R2 = ((((

People tell me where is the folder with the saves?

Added support for Sega Mega-CD / Drive / Genisis. Ah youth, youth)

Will the sixaxis controller work on the H900?

What is version 0.3? it is not on the official website

on my n900 is not installed, swears at the lack of libraries: (

Rep: (21)
I do not run games from dandy, did anyone come across?

Rep: (470)
If anyone else indulges in this thing ...
I just can’t find the working image of the game "Echo platoon", in theory, it is under the Segu ginesis .. but when I try to launch it, only a black screen and that's it ...

Here are all the versions that I managed to findhttps://docs.google.com/folder/d/0Bxy5tOFKp...3hXSXlSS3c/edit

try who plz thread! really needed! ))

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 09.01.13, 10:01

Give pliz a link to PSX games ... that I don’t throw it all off ... (

here for example

"guten_morgen (allnokia)"
Lord of the forum, good day!

As it is known, elemental has been feeding us with promises of a new version of EmuMaster 0.4.0 for about six months, but only beta testers have only seen it at the moment. About a month ago, elemental announced that it was stopping development of version 0.4.0 - it decided to completely rewrite EmuMaster under Qt5 with new, only known to it features. We will see a completely new, rewritten version of EmuMaster, according to his statement, not earlier than the end of the year. And given his sluggishness, workload, and a bending interest in the MeeGo platform, it is possible and never will see.

Beta version 0.4.0, he refuses to upload (even in the form of source code). Only version 0.3.0 is available with source code. Moreover, the beta version has watermarks on the whole screen. Testers quite reasonably asked, based on the fact that version 0.4.0 is canceled, to remove these watermarks for them so that you can even play comfortably, but this elemental refused.

To the point.

Do not ask how, but I was in the hands of thisEmuMaster beta version 0.4.0 which I spread exclusively for the forum allnokia;)

itthe latest beta at the moment, dated September 2012 . There is no official changelog. On the assurances of testers, the elemental itself, and my observations: the audio engine, the PSX emulator, and the GUI were subjected to sawing. As mentioned above - in this version there is a watermark - the red inscription "BETA" on top of the screen.

Link tooriginalbeta:http://rghost.net/45132145

Also, I took the liberty to fix this beta in some places.Removed the same watermark , made a normal edging for the "help" icon in the main menu, removed the disabled "help" icon from the save states menu, fixed playing MP3 tracks for Sega Mega-CD (they were not fully played before, breaking almost at the very beginning). Tracks for the Sega Mega-CD must be at 128 kbps CBR.

Link tofixedbeta:http://rghost.net/45132128

Disclaimer:

You can repost on other forums as much as the ob version of the beta, but with reference to the original source. But please refrain from repost on TMO. Elemental did not allow to post this beta, never really told where. And since He hangs on TMO, suppose that the ban applies to that forum. Well, you understand;)

Have fun!

A source

Brad_in_bredu, connected to the TV, works without complaints, but there is no gamepad to check ... yes, wireless ..)

Another fix from the haunter:Attached fileemumaster_0.4.0_fix_armel.deb(2.25 MB)

• Fixed a bug with Battletoads and Battletoads vs. Double Dragon (since version 0.3.0, they suddenly "broke").

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 18.07.13, 14:20

Rep: (3)
Passing right now Alone in the Dark The New Nightmare really likes the graphics very much nothing. There is a trailer :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb6XExJq1p4

Rep: (2)
and where to throw Roma for shogi?

and where to throw Roma for shogi?

To folder / emumaster / pico /

Rep: (125)
Guys, I have been trying to make my beloved work for a long time.Subterrania, but nothing goes further than the SEGA screensaver (well, or I am not patient and have to wait longer than 5 minutes). Can anyone share a working ROM or launch method?

Yeah .. I remember her ...
Sash, I downloaded 10 pieces of images .. none went ((3 or 4 also showed only the splash screen .. the rest didn’t do that either. I tried the 0.4.0 version ... in theory there is a Beavis needed .. but 0.4 is not gives for their shogi to choose ... you did not try to run on 0.3.0?

Rep: (125)
Alexxxl, Thanks for the effort. I myself and on 3.1 I tried 15 different images and on 4.0 they are useless. It is a pity, of course, I loved this toy at school.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 23:13