EmuMaster | emulator of popular gaming consoles (Maemo / Harmattan)

Rep: (12224)
EmuMaster v.0.3.0.

Download: Attached fileemumaster_0_367960.3.0_armel.deb (2.14 MB)

Rep: (0)
Nobody knows why he doesn’t see gba files, which he just didn’t try, it’s useless, and that’s it. Maybe something is not doing it. And nes sees it perfectly and they play, and they want to play a game like that

Rep: (-1)
Please tell me how to run on N9 in EmuMaster PSX (alpha)? .. I don’t even know who the format should be and where to throw them on the phone? And what do you need to play PSX on nokia N9 and if you can download PSX games for that emulator..for earlier thanks a lot

Rep: (3)
Whose format should be files - bin or image file, you need to try here! on torrents swing. where to throw them on the phone in the folder emmumaster_ psx

I don’t have emmumaster_ psx folders on my phone, I just have to just emmumaster..or I need to create one myself? Can you tell me something else..you have already played it already .. tell me what to love)

Tell me! Bro) have you already played PSX on your own? Can you say from the first step how you should do everything?)

Rep: (3)
you put this version of emumaster 0.0.2 you launch it, then you go into the file manager (home / user / MyDocs) the emumaster folder will appear in it there will be folders for dandy (nes) gba (gba) sonka1 (psx) super nindendo (snes) that's all and throw (Roma dandy in denti, gba in gba i.td ...) on psx is exactly red alert, salent gil and the final fantasy tactics. also go emulators sega for Sonya, try the rest yourself ... dandy all go. gba almost everything ..

Thank you very much))) Look, I downloaded it through the store from the phone .. I downloaded this one for the first time .. its white color menu .. everything went on it .. threw IMG format files, then deleted xs why .. I downloaded it right away .. But the emulsion with the black menu has already been downloaded .. and it does not go on it anymore .. you do not know what is the difference between white and black?

Can anyone tell me what is the difference between black EmuMastera and white Emumastera? I found only one difference: white launches and IMG and black launches only BIN !!!
this is very bad .. as in Russian good games on the PS-1 in the BIN format, you will be looking for a search .. and I don’t know how to translate IMG into BIN!

If anyone knows how to play pranormal in EmuMaster downloaded from MARKET please tell me ..)))

thank you in advance)))

Rep: (1)
TipakaRitm @ 12/22/2011, 1:54 PM*
TipakaRitm

Black, this is a new version, but something the author of the program has been too smart, all the games are slowing me down now.
TipakaRitm @ 12/22/2011, 1:54 PM*
white starts and IMG and black starts only BIN !!!

In the ultraISO program, you can convert images into the desired format and you do not need to search for anything.

Rep: (9)
vertyogo @ 10/04/2011, 09:24*
0.1.0 ovi

O_o like the latest version 0.0.2, correct.

lastsky

0.1.0 last.

Rep: (125)
Version 0.1.0 is generally strange, with the sound of the problem and the virtual buttons of the gamepad is not visible.

Rep: (9)
0.1.0 last.
then I am behind the times (((I have 0.0.2

Post has been editedlastsky - 22.12.11, 20:42

The emulator has been updated to version 0.1.1. Now it seems without brakes, as in 0.1.0

Rep: (2)
civil111 @ 12/28/2011, 01:48*
The emulator has been updated to version 0.1.1. Now it seems without brakes, as in 0.1.0

Can anyone post version 0.1.1

civil111 @ 12.27.2011, 18:48*
Now it seems without brakes, as in 0.1.0

without brakes, but problems with sound and display of buttons remained.

And who can tell something about the connection of the TV and especially the gamepad. He is wireless, as I understand it.

Post has been editeddelirious - 10.01.12, 22:06

People, but by chance, no one knows what kind of atari he loses?

Nerzool @ 01/10/2012, 10:29 PM*
What atari Roma he loses?

But where is the support for Atari consoles declared?

Damn, there amiga ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/28/19 12:30