> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

flickr | The official application flickr.com

Rep: (27)
flickr
Version: 4.11.2

Last update of the program in the header:26.05.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
The official app flickr.com.
Description of ENG:
Official Flickr Android App.
Your life is now available on Android! Take a look at the camera, enhance it with filters, then share on Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Capture and enhance your custom filters. High resolution photos (on your PC, tablet or internet fridge).
- Upload straight to Flickr on Facebook, Twitter, via email and more. Comments on your photos too.
- When you upload photos to over 60 million members. That’s a whole lotta photo sharing unleashed in one app!

New to Flickr? Sign up straight from your Android device.
Features:
• Share your privacy settings.
• Flickr community.
• Share your story with photos, descriptions, comments and tags.
• Keep track of where you are automatically geotagging.

Description of ENG:
Full color high resolution images
Access to photos from anywhere
Sixteen Art Filters
A photo editor that allows you to enhance, draw, crop, add text or retouch photos, as you want
Your photos, always yours on Flickr and we give you complete control over the privacy of your photos
Find and enter groups, share photos and join discussions
Explore the beautiful and interesting photos of the huge Flickr community - near you or around the world
Track photos taken with the addition of "geotagging"

Developer: Yahoo! Inc.
Google Play: https: //play.google.co…mFuZHJvaWQuZmxpY2tyIl0
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 4.11.2 Flickr (Quasar717)
Version: 4.11.1 Flickr (Quasar717)
Version: 4.7.3 Post в„–178, by washerron
Version: 4.1.0 Mod flickr (Post Alex.Strannik # 54129594)
Version: 4.7.3 RUS flickr (Post Tysontl2007 # 53842346)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 26.05.19, 09:03
Reason for editing: Update: new Flickr version 4.11.2

Rep: (16)
Everyone does not install from the market, right? due to the fact that we live in a rashka?

By the way, it would be nice to add a link to the description in the description.

Rep: (21)
bublik-mini @ 3.10.2011, 21:11*
Everyone does not install from the market, right? due to the fact that we live in a rashka?

I just put it from the market

Rep: (1)
I can not understand why such file names are long - com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.flickr.apk?
Immediately cut to flickr.apk can not?

Rep: (1)
Do not have too many permissions to install the application, among which, for example - Reading SMS. At least suspicious ...

Rep: (0)
when I try to log in, I get an error that the time in the phone is not configured (((
optimus one 2.3.3

nitrous @ Yesterday 19:56*
when I try to log in, I get an error that the time in the phone is not configured (((
optimus one 2.3.3

never earned.
installed flickr companion and happy =)

Rep: (8)
flickr
v.1.1.1
Attached fileFlickr_1.1.1.apk(3.68 MB)

Plz post a fresh version! I can not download in Belarus = ((

now help

1.3.0 in the header

Rep: (2429)
1.4.0 from the market

Post has been editedgar_alex - 09.07.12, 00:32

Quietly updated. The version has not changed.

Attached files

Attached fileFlickr__1.4.0.apk(4.46 MB)

Version 1.5.0
List of changes:
- Explore the most interesting photos around the world
- Edit details on your existing photos
- Choose a camera
- Improved Search - See HTML content
- Pull down to refresh content on a screen
- Bug fixes

Attached files

Attached fileFlickr__1.5.0.apk(4.92 MB)

1.5.1 - error correction

Attached files

Attached fileFlickr__1.5.1.apk(4.91 MB)

Rep: (2)
bublik-mini @ 10/03/2011, 22:11*

By the way, it would be nice to add a link to the description in the description.

Well, I do not think that in this forum many of your relatives from a small state liveRaЕЎka.

And we, the residents of Russia, do not always have access to free applications from the market, since our country is large and many new devices are sold in it (I own the Nexus 7) and the market, some particularly stupid applications, refuses to download them. He says, like, incompatible with your device.

And to try, you have to use resources likesavagemessiahzine.comfrom which such applications are loaded and work fine, in spite of their type, incompatibility.

In general, come to visit us. We have a country, albeit a northern one, but welcoming and hospitable!

Thanks for the wonderful program. arch is a useful thing.

Rep: (452)
New !!! Version 2.0

New interface

1 terabytedisk space for each user to store photos,is free!!!

Attached fileFlickr v2.0.apk(13.11 MB)

Details on HabrГ© http://habrahabr.ru/post/180383/
According to the current limits, the user can upload photos up to 200 MB in size and 1080p videos up to 1 GB for up to 3 minutes.
Interface:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Full color high resolution images
Access to photos from anywhere
Sixteen Art Filters
A photo editor that allows you to enhance, draw, crop, add text or retouch photos, as you want
Your photos, always yours on Flickr and we give you complete control over the privacy of your photos
Find and enter groups, share photos and join discussions
Explore the beautiful and interesting photos of the huge Flickr community - near you or around the world
Track photos taken with the addition of "geotagging"

linkhttp://www.flickr.com/new

Post has been editedUncle Che - 21.05.13, 06:15

Rep: (16)
TB is unreal cool. It is interesting only when this will not be enough :)

Good people, did anyone use the FlickFolio program? Something I can not find on the site.

Rep: (40)
Anjic @ 05/21/2013, 12:20*
Good people, did anyone use the FlickFolio program? Something I can not find on the site.

I'm also interested in this program, I did not find anything except the market, the market is herehttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...folio&hl=en

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/12/19, 00:00