Skype on BlackBerry | Skype works

Rep: (33)
The paid prog IM + is known but it is paid. There is another completely free opportunity.https://imo.im/blackberry#topand you will be happy.

Rep: (33)
Checked, works through BIS. WIFI is disabled for verification.

Rep: (0)
What does it mean ?? As a messenger ?? So it is still pieces of 5 programs is able, including free IM +
That would be to find who can transmit voice data!

Rep: (162)
Unfortunately, I already forgot the name, but there is some kind of paid program that can transmit the VOICE. I tested it during the trial mode, not the fountain is convenient, but it works.

Unfortunately, I already forgot the name, but there is some kind of paid program that can transmit the VOICE. I tested it during the trial mode, not the fountain is convenient, but it works.

IM + Talk is called. Cool program, how the walkie-talkie works.

Rep: (377)
1478 @ 25.03.2012, 18:33 *
IM + Talk is called. Cool program, how the walkie-talkie works.

1478 ,
tell me, but on the BB 9800 the 6th axis will work? still sorry $ 7.50 for the wind throw))

Or maybe there is still some kind of program for calls over the Internet? : thank_you:

Rep: (1203)
still sorry $ 7.50 to throw the wind

There is a trial period, you canput and check everything myself.
Click on the top "Try" button.
And she will work for you.

Post has been editedmyrainbow - 27.03.12, 14:03

Lenivkin59 @ 03/27/2012, 12:50*
tell me, but on the BB 9800 the 6th axis will work? still sorry $ 7.50 for the wind throw))

I have a Torch 9850, everything works. Trial version. I have been using it for more than a week, it does not require money. Everything's OK. Through GPRS it works without lags. So download and test.

P.S. Your phone is listed as supported.

Post has been edited1478 - 31.03.12, 11:50

Rep: (20)
http://www.voxofon.com/fully working cross-platform Voip client works great on BB, there are calls to Skype, Sip, Gtalk subscribers. Register from the device, because when you try to log in from the computer - Our Russia is supported! Prices are much lower and Skype and Sip! After installation, the item "Call or Text via Voxofon" appeared in a standard dialer .. And by the way, I put it to the heap and to Andryushka, because prices .. (especially for intercity within Russia very much!), but in the Russian Gley it is not!
Hereposted in more detail ...

Rep: (3)
As I understand it, you can install Android applications on Playbook. Is it possible to put Skype in this way (Android version of Skype)?

Rep: (29)
As I understand it, you can install Android applications on Playbook. Is it possible to put Skype in this way (Android version of Skype)?

You can deliver, but will not work, because uses APIs that Android Player does not support on the PlayBook.

Rep: (1)
Skype on the Playbook: you can use voice calls, in your browser log on imo.im, log in to Skype and do not forget to check the "Remember" box. Now you can call. For convenience, you can move the bookmark to the page with applications. Starting in the morning and hanging in the tray (minimized, switching to another application), the reception of calls does not stop. Tested.

Post has been editedvanitty - 21.04.12, 17:52

Rep: (2)
Put imo, the battery lives much longer.

bb 9780 (Kyivstar prepayment) in the settings of tisiypipe installed the apn: ab.kievstar.net does not enter the tweeter, but imo no, what could be the problem? (also does not go into YouTube)

Rep: (2)
Crokodil50 @ 10/01/2011, 23:44*
The paid prog IM + is known but it is paid. There is another completely free opportunity.https://imo.im/blackberry#topand you will be happy.

set on 9860, it seems to work

Guys, didn’t appear on the blackberry 6 skype?

Unfortunately, imo.im no longer supports
Blackberry.
Thank you to everyone who downloaded
the beta and who took the time to send us
feedback.

Maybe someone left the codes from this program

I found the apk file for a fully working skype for BB Q10, I’m afraid it’s true that the developers will close it if you distribute it massively in the forums

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/21/19, 02:01