> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

My Balance | balance and balance control

Rep: (51)
My balance
Version: 5.1
Last update of the program in the header:18.02.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
An application that allows you to easily control the balance and SMS packages, MMS and the rest of the Internet packages on your phone.
You can control not only your phone, but also the phones of your close people in order to replenish their account in time.
In addition to cellular operators, you can follow the balance of the Bonus Systems, Internet Providers and Telephony.
The application is universal, which means that you can use it both on your phone and on a computer or tablet running Windows 8.1 \ Windows 10

Tips:
  • When you tap on the counter, the editing window will open. You can change its name, see its change history.
  • Rear tile from application version 5.0 is not supported.
  • A wide tile is also not supported yet due to restrictions on applications running in the background (there is not enough memory to draw it)
  • A simple tap on the update button will update only the phone selected on the screen. To start the update of all numbers tap on the button and hold until the update starts.

Note: due to platform restrictions on background tasks, auto-update may not work if it takes more than 25 seconds to request information from operators' self-service sites.

If you have any problems with the application, or you want to share an idea, you can contact us by clicking the button in the application settings.

Change history
- Switching the MTS from the Internet Assistant to the Personal Cabinet (since MTS made a forced redirect). While in testing, it does not support batteries, but it supports the rest of the traffic that many have requested :) We will return battery support as soon as MTS makes a consistently working seamless transition from the Personal Cabinet to the Internet Assistant (as long as they are not good enough).

- Translation of the application to the Windows Phone 8.1 platform
- Now this is a Universal Application (which means that if you purchased the application, you can also download the desktop version of the application for free)
- Snowflakes in the new year
- History of change counters
- Ability to rename counters
- Notifications in Action Center
- Support for voice activation (You can say "Balance, how much is in my account" and the application will respond. You can configure separate phrases for different numbers)
- Ability to assign individual colors to individual accounts.
- The ability to specify to individual accounts your update period (for example, you do not need to know every hour how much is left on your Internet provider account), or disable it altogether.
earlier
- Beeline Kazakhstan added
- removed MTS Uzbekistan
- Added options to display traffic on Megaphone
- minor fixes

- Megafon fix after Service Guide update
- Fix Tele2 after leaving personal account from Beta
- custom settings for operators
- update all numbers in the background
- Internet providers and operators NSS and Motiv were added

- small biline optimizations
- correction of the error of resetting the application settings
- correction of MTS Bonus (now it does not disappear during the background update)
- MTS Bonus counter is not updated in the background, only when the application is started

- Added MTS Bonus (for the time being in the form of a test, write feedback;)

- fix biline
- fix megaphone
- background memory memory optimization
- Smarts support
- support of NTK
- redesign settings
- localization
- correction of the application crash when the MTS balance is updated, if it was not reinstalled after the previous update
- support of corporate TP Beeline
- fix for MegaFon after update 2.14 (sorry for the inconvenience)
- fix for Megaphone (when some counters were not recognized)
- Added support for Tele2 (Tele2 launched My Account in beta mode, malfunctions are possible)
- via the Internet it is available throughhttps://my.tele2.ru/

v3.0
- background memory memory optimization
- Smarts support
- support of NTK
- redesign settings
- localization

v2.16
- correction of the application crash when the MTS balance is updated, if it was not reinstalled after the previous update
- support of corporate TP Beeline
- minor bug fixes

v2.15
- fix for MegaFon after update 2.14 (sorry for the inconvenience)
- fix for Megaphone (when some counters were not recognized)
- Added support for Tele2 (Tele2 launched My Account in beta mode, malfunctions are possible)
- via the Internet it is available throughhttps://my.tele2.ru/

v2.10
- fixes for auto-update (now it should work more stable)

v2.9
- fixes for Beeline corporate subscribers
- option to display update date on tile

v2.8
- fixes for Beeline post-paid subscribers
- updated component for drawing tiles

v2.7
- localization of the name (the name of the application depends on the phone language)
- minor fixes

v2.6
- added support for Beeline Russia
- added support for other Megafon regions (for now only balance)
- minor fixes

v2.5
- fix auto-renewal period

v2.4
- application is renamed My Balance
- added support for MTS Belarus
- fixed off the reverse side of the tile
- fixed limit display
- bug fixes

v2.3
- fixed auto update
- support Megafon of the Moscow region and Megafon of the Volga region
- option to disable the back side of the tile
- minor bug fixes

v2.2
- return to the usual Internet Assistant after disabling captcha

v2.1
- the balance is now requested through the Mobile Internet Assistant,

v2.0
- redesign
- the possibility of choosing counters to display on the tile

The author is present in the subject.

Cost: 99 rubles
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Windows Phone Store: http://www.windowsphone.com/ru-ru/store/app/my-balance/e7275c21-8d88-4e34-b4f3-82c784f735ad
Windows Store: http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-RU/app/c8fce415-55ce-4099-a29f-e6e84cdf3b39

Post has been editedxmlparser - 18.02.15, 08:57
Reason for editing: v5.1

Rep: (58)
s-droid So I do, * 105 * 00 # call, sealed at the top. The “wait” window hangs, then “1-get / unlock password” and the “ok” button appear, click ok and that's it, nothing happens.

Generally received a password on the site of the service guide. In the program after the update, the balance shows 0 on the die, although 400 rubles on the account.

Post has been editedAlekseyG - 07.01.12, 17:33

AlekseyG : Good evening. Write to us through the "report a problem" button in the application settings.

xmlparser
Maybe this is a cant guide service, not yours .. or the program reads the balance in the wrong place. I went to the service guide megaphone there it looks like this:

Personal account: XXXXXXX
Balance: 392.39 RUB.
Credit limit: 0.00 rub.

And below:
Subscriber spending:

Balance: 0.00 rub.
Charged by the subscription plan: 0.00 rub.
Accrued subscription fee for services: 0.00 rub.
Charged for services: 157.61 rubles.
Charged for calls: 0.00 rub.
Received Payments: 550.00 rub.

Maybe it shows what is lower in the program?

Post has been editedAlekseyG - 07.01.12, 19:53

gavrila
I wrote in my own words the essence of the problem there. Now I'm waiting for an answer. Another thing is that the trial of the demo version is over (7 balance updates are available there). Naturally, I will not buy a version that is not working for me, if I immediately repair it I buy it.

Rep: (27)
Auto-update does not work.
The program is purchased.
It was auto-renewal every 3 hours, WIFI-only update was disabled, looked today at 2 p.m. the last update was at 23.54 yesterday.
Reinstalled, installed the update for 30 minutes, it still does not work.

Rep: (374)
per day, the balance is automatically updated 2 times. It is in the settings every hour and not on WiFi

Rep: (23)
Everything seems to work fine, but how to use the rest of the data and the back of the tile as in the screenshots. Number of SMS, minutes, etc. I have the operator Megafon North-West, only the balance and update time are displayed on the tile.

Post has been editedKIVKIV - 11.01.12, 22:16

KIVKIV Goodnight. On the back tile displays the balances of phones other than the main one (its balance on the front tile). If you add more phones to the application, a back tile will appear.

To the counters on Megafon: for regions other than Moscow and the Volga region there is no way to access the battery status data from the application, because on the service guide is a captcha. And through the functionality that the application can use without captcha, you can only get balance. So far, we have not found other ways. If anyone has ideas, write.

ZZAAL, gavrila An update 2.10 appeared in the market, in which the memory consumption in the background update was slightly reduced so as not to stumble upon a platform limit of 6 megs. It should get better. But if the problems with auto-update are related to exceeding the request time of 25 seconds, then here we can do nothing.

In the new version, when sending a report to us through the application settings, additional information is sent. If you send it, it will be good, we will collect statistics.

Thank.

Post has been editedxmlparser - 11.01.12, 22:54

Rep: (46)
It should get better. But if the problems with auto-update are related to exceeding the request time of 25 seconds, then here we can do nothing.

With the conclusion of the time of the last update to the tile, it became convenient to track. I have an auto-update frequency of 1 hour and, according to observations, it works somewhere in two cases out of three.

Rep: (374)
Alex @ 10/01/2011, 14:25*
Cost: 64 rubles

with me when buying 30 rubles. removed.
this is normal?

climax
With the conclusion of the time of the last update to the tile, it became convenient to track. I have an auto-update frequency of 1 hour and, according to observations, it works somewhere in two cases out of three.

according to our observations and MS documentation, the exact start time for background tasks is not fixed, and it adapts to other tasks. For example, in the settings there is an auto-update of 30 minutes, but the background task can start after 28 minutes from the last start, and then the auto-update will not work, and the next one will be in an hour.

Post has been editedxmlparser - 12.01.12, 11:24

gavrila no, a maximum of one day and half an hour. :) And if for example it costs 5 hours, then a maximum of 5 hours and half an hour.

Does not update automatically.
It is updated once every 6 hours, it is updated once twice a day.
It is clear that the program does not cost a lot of money, but it was possible to warn before buying that there are problems with auto-update.
It turns out that they run a program on me. But I was not going to be a tester.

I’ve already tried through the "Tell us about the problem" button.
They asked me how long the update takes and that's it.
Just as auto-update did not work, it does not work.

gavrila
It turns out that I bought an incorrectly working program.
Why the author or seller of the program did not warn that there would be problems with auto-update.

Yra1978,
I brought those links .. it says that if the process weighs more than 6 MB or the update time is more than 25 seconds, then auto-update will not work in your case ..

Why do I need this knowledge as a regular software user now?
Why does this information not appear before purchase? Which would be at least honest.

Post has been editedYra1978 - 14.01.12, 14:13

Rep: (2)
So I did not understand .... I bought a program and I assume that it works only via the Internet? Through USSD requests does not update? Is updating only via the Internet?

Rep: (1082)
Does it work only through the Internet?

Yes, through online helpers.
Through USSD requests does not update?

This is WP7, Father!

Rep: (17)
Alex @ 01/15/2012, 01:01*
This is WP7, Father!

But what, is it impossible for WP7? By the way, I wouldn’t refuse USSD requests either ... Here was a cool Touch Balance application on Symbian ... Updated after calls, sms, packet transfers ... Very convenient ...

Rep: (628)
Here it was on Symbian

But there used to be card computers ...} -) No need to compare, WP7 does not support reading information from USSD, you can write to Microsoft and ask to add the ability to use USSD through the API programs: yes2:

Good day.

Yra1978 About the limit of 25 seconds is written in the description of the application in the market: My balance
Whether you need this information as a software user or not, I don’t know, but as a phone user it is useful to know how it works, what it can and what doesn’t.

Senek Yes, Windows Phone 7 does not yet have an API support for sending USSD requests. Perhaps this is related to security, so that it would not be possible to write an application that, for example, could transfer money to another number. Although, as far as I understand, there is such a thing in iOS and Android.

Thank.

Post has been editedxmlparser - 15.01.12, 08:06

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/29/19, 2:03 p.m.