HTC Star Trek (Qtek 8500 .. - Discussion | ... i-mate Smartflip, Dopod S300)

Rep: (1320)
Discussion Qtek 8500 / platformStar trek
Qtek 8500 / i-mate Smartflip / Dopod S300 / Dopod 710 / Orange SPV F600 / Cingular 3100 / Cingular 3125
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | FAQ on flashing пїЅ | Flashing пїЅ | WM6.1 Standard пїЅ | WM6.1 Professional пїЅ | WM 6.1 Professional V2 пїЅ

[!] Before you ask a question - look our FAQ . Respect your and other people's time.
[!] For questions about programs / games and their search, please refer to the sections: Programs , Games . Off topic posts removed.

Post has been editedGhost098 - 03.05.10, 21:37
Reason for editing: Added a link to the FAQ

Rep: (39)
so that I even on eBay buildings it is not seen .....;)

Rep: (8)
Good day, do not tell me how to get rid of this button under BATTERY "devaysa off button when you open?" peerpayat or close it. it is broken and the phone is not included (

Rep: (610)
Mistake85,
HTC StarTrek - FAQ (Post # 3132005)

Rep: (8)
thank you very much

Rep: (450)
Guys, if anyone catches on the back cover restored, which in the form of the letter "R "? Or is it easier on the 2-sided tape to put the lid?

Rep: (583)
Somewhere I read this, vozmlzhno in Fake, made of tin them, simply cut out the same shape and glued with superglue.

Rep: (0)
andygoo @ 06.12.2010, 08:25*
"Both soft keys and Pressing pover Knop"

To me this is what helped! : Thank_you:

Rep: (51)
Give the modem driver for XP
You are welcome.

Here the text is taken. hotelos to normal. a.
http://ihtc.ru/faq/wm5_qtek_sp_modem.php

Nowhere else I found. You all reliable.

Post has been editedAndursen - 27.02.12, 12:17

Rep: (1325)
Became the owner of this "old man", I am very pleased with the design and operation of the apparatus. Except that the battery holds a day is likely to have to change. As for the rest, after the firmware and settings, no problem.

Rep: (52)
dmrykov @ 01.03.2012, 11:56*
the battery holds a day is likely to have to change

strong growth not wait

Sasha Loye - Brother Scholes @ 01.03.2012, 12:50*
strong growth not wait

If we take into account that I use it only for calls, I think I should keep Pobol.
And yet, I put on not knowing Resko Explorer for WM Pro, install and operate, with only a few glitches. Demolished, set for WM Standart, but now I can not remove the label from the previous version, does not see it Resko.

dmrykov @ 1.3.2012, 12:57*
If we take into account that I use it only for calls, I think I should keep Pobol.
And yet, I put on not knowing Resko Explorer for WM Pro, install and operate, with only a few glitches. Demolished, set for WM Standart, but now I can not remove the label from the previous version, does not see it Resko.

I bought myself a reinforced battery, which is thickened with spets.kryshkoy included, for calls and sms normally enough, but still waited bolshego.A on the label, then go to windose folder, the folder StartMenyu there, there and delete the desired shortcut :)

der_KeTZeR @ 02.03.2012, 10:21*
Come in windose folder, the folder StartMenyu there, there and delete the desired shortcut

I know this folder: yes2:
dmrykov @ 01.03.2012, 12:57*
I can not remove the label from the previous version, does not see it Resko.

But somehow he lost the label, so the question is removed.
I made battery calibration, and try to overclock it, at least a little. If not, then I will buy a new battery, the benefit they still have to sell some Internet-shops.
Here's another question about a button.
I planted while under cover and button carton, but sometimes the sudden closing of the cover (not the back) are reloaded device. This is because there is a button or something else is the reason? Search looked mainly at all a problem because of the buttons.
The fact that I even need to open the cover there, so if the button to close the reasonable?
And yet, he has only the standard dialer or can be put aside, like Iconsoft Phone / Inesoft Phone.

dmrykov @ 01.03.2012, 11:56*
He became the owner of this "old man"

Drove again to the store where purchased, they gave me a whole cover from the same device. He stood as native: yes2:
It turned out that I took itnew ! He supplied all documents, cables and even a 128MB memory card.
Those. Discounted items is whether to "Euroset", or to "liaison". Cover broken was probably while he lived in warehouses, it still "enjoy". And Accum probably for this reason quickly discharged for a long time in a discharged state was.
I think that was very fortunate with the purchase!

Post has been editeddmrykov - 02.03.12, 13:28
Reason for editing: added

With regard to Reboot, then yes, just hurry button, or it is sealed, as is done with me, or do as described in fake.Po about the dialer, then yes, you can change vrode.A my advice to you, I beg you better at 6.5 :)
WM 6.5 RUS for HTC StarTrek

Post has been editedder_KeTZeR - 04.03.12, 07:50
Reason for editing: Added link

der_KeTZeR @ 04.03.2012, 08:43*
And my advice to you, I beg you better 6.5

Argue, why? The idea of ​​me and this suits -HTC StarTrek WM6.1 Standard - Firmware (Post # 2530097)

Rep: (647)
Because! The best response to this situation: P flashed himself a year ago and is still not Narada :) And 6.1 is some sort of a halophyte, not like (

igoripp @ 05.03.2012, 22:12*
Because! The best response to this situation,

Followed your advice and I ask, I will study. If anything, I ask ... but that is another topic.

Post has been editeddmrykov - 06.03.12, 08:01

What can, the help :)

der_KeTZeR,
der_KeTZeR @ 06.03.2012, 10:38*
What we can, so help

Only until the question of firmware is that in the header -WM 6.5 RUS for HTC StarTrek.
Or the latest posts?

dmrykov @ 6.3.2012, 11:09*
der_KeTZeR,

Only until the question of firmware is that in the header -WM 6.5 RUS for HTC StarTrek..
Or the latest posts?

Version of the hats made for all, everything works, and the version of the latest posts, it is for a small circle of people using this unit as a dialer, it cut a lot of things.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/18/20, 07:51