MeeCast | weather informer (Harmattan / Maemo)

Rep: (472)
https://openrepos.net/...ecast_1.1.12_armel.deb

* Added icon for gismeteo.ru
* Added string for translation
* Fixed station Sankt-Peterburg in gismeteo.ru source
* Added station Daugavpils to weather.com source

Rep: (432)
del

Post has been editedvertyogo - 16.10.14, 20:13

Rep: (0)
N9 has established normal flight, it works quickly and without glitches

Rep: (149)
vip_sa,
This is for n900, as I understand it)

N9 does not have a main screen)

Well, there is, but I do not remember that there were widgets.

Rep: (4)
On the screen where all the messages come out (in the same place there are hours and the weather is from Accuweather), I put everything on N9.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvip_sa - 10.11.11, 17:06

Rep: (125)
so .. no Russian, but there is a landscape

There is a Russian, but I have not achieved the landscape. How did you manage it?

You also need to add to the header that the name of the region will be written in Latin or Cyrillic depending on the weather service chosen. From here one bug, the widget does not work with Cyrillic because of the encoding of the name of the region on the screen with notifications questions (??????)
Bugs:
  • yr.no and weather.com lie (and yr.no godlessly), but the names are displayed in Latin characters and therefore the location is displayed correctly on the notification screen
  • gismeteo.ru - shows plausible weather, but the name of the city displays in Cyrillic and therefore its widget displays questions (??????)
  • When choosing a location, the search does not work and you have to scroll through long lists
  • landscape mode does not work (for me)

Post has been editeddelirious - 11.11.11, 15:15

Rep: (3)
The error with the Russian language will be fixed in version 0.4.3. After installing this version, remove the incorrectly displayed stations, reboot the device and re-enter the stations.

Search stations running in the list. You must press Enter to start the search.

Vlad

Rep: (2)
And I don’t display a widget on the notification screen at all. How to turn it on, in the settings I did not find anything? Program version 0.4.1 downloaded from the store. And the program that was originally installed, deleted. Yes, there is no coup in horizontal mode, there is Russian.
Understood with the widget, it works!

Post has been editedsuver - 13.11.11, 12:15

Rep: (125)
Vasvlad2 @ 11/13/2011, 00:07*
Search stations running in the list. You must press Enter to start the search.

I am apparently spoiled by dynamic search, thanks. I will wait for updates, if everything was immediately with the widget and there were no shortcomings set forth by me, and there was animation in the program, then I’m ready to pay for it, but so far, thank God, it’s free.

Post has been editeddelirious - 15.11.11, 11:37

meecast_applet_enable_0.1_armel.deb - you can make the Russian display and then Krakazyably instead of the name of the city

Rep: (23)
There are problems until abandoned the program.
When using a widget, it regularly “forgets” the location, the location itself in the widget is displayed normally, then, as already mentioned above, by krakozabrami.
To solve these problems, I tried all three weather centers + finding a location by gps does not help.

vasvlad2,
Updates 0.4.3 are all gone and no, can deb throw off?, Then I still download via ovi :-)

Rep: (6)
suver @ 11/13/2011, 11:49*
Understood with the widget, it works!

Once figured out tell me how. : thank_you:

Post has been editedVault_boy - 18.11.11, 11:32

Vault_boy,
meecast_applet_enable_0.1_armel.deb install.

Version 4.3 has appeared, the main problems have been solved, I would also like the hourly weather to be.

We plan to make hourly weather in December.

Vlad

Updated to version 4.4, added a widget to the event screen.

Rep: (866)
Userdelirious, updated version, details in the topic header.

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 12.01.12, 12:56

Changes in Meecast v.0.4.6:
Added auto-update feature;
Updated Swedish, Finnish and Russian translations;
Added processing leading spaces in the Search field;
The Search field is case insensitive;
Added hour weather forecast to the weather.com source.

Attached files

Attached filemeecast_0_370211.4.6_armel.deb(9.41 MB)

Rep: (32)
vasvlad
Ovi has a new version of MeeCast - 0.4.9

List of changes:

* Fixed a problem with the lockscreen widget and background images with different dpi
* Fixed issue with temperature in Fahrenheit and auto-update.
* Updated German, Polish and Swedish translations
* Added hourly forecasts for the source gismeteo.ru
* Rewritten widget in event area
* Added StandbyScreen widget

Vlad

Rep: (6)
  • already 0.5 in Ovi
  • lockscreen- "widget" (because it simply draws weather over your background image and changes it to it) is still buggy (not updated and does not restore the image when it is disabled)
  • standby- "widget" (which is also a picture) began to work correctly only after a complete demolition with configs and reinstallation
  • with a gismeteo, if the weather takes any too optimistic forecasts at all (+8 .. + 10, when on the site -3 ..- 2, etc.).

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/05/19 09:17