> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

ReLaunch | Launcher for Nook simple Touch

Rep: (11)
Relaunch
Version: 1.4.4

Last update of the program in the header:16.08.2016

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Launcher for Nook simple Touch.

Description:
Launcher for Nook Simple Touch. The basic principle - the absolute minimalism, black and white, high contrast interface. Sharpened to run readers - no desktop, no widgets, no nothing. Only a window with a list of files. But task manager, task killer, and application manager available. Called (optional) on the button "Nook->Shop "or" Nook->Library "

In principle ReLaunch earn anywhere, not necessarily on the NST, but it just does not make any sense. And that's just on the Nook Simple Touch - quite a sense, because its main use is to read.

Sources availablehere
Last .apk -here
Detailed discussion -here

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 1.4.4 ReLaunch (Post iSeven # 51422531)
Download APK

Past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 16.08.16, 06:36
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (1301)
Images bigger would have liked, but did not see anything ...

Main screen:
Attached Image

Window with all the paper cut outs:
Attached Image

Configuring File Associations:
Attached Image

Rep: (6)
Well, as for me, it is pretty good. plain and simple, I think will come in handy on the farm!))

Rep: (4)
Maybe something I do not understand, and how to get a window with all applications?

Rep: (1)
Somehow, the book opens only FBReader'om. If there is a association to CoolReader, then goes "open book", "Format of the book" and falls again in ReLaunch.
If the association stands on NomadReader, it opens NomadReader'a library.

Post has been editeduncleau - 01.10.11, 10:53

Jon-SC, to get a window with all applications it should be launched in launcher-mode. Then, the middle button at the bottom of the window will give it. And if ReLaunch run as a normal application (for example from another launcher), then these buttons will not. To start ReLaunch as a launcher, you must press the "inverted U" ->"Shop" or "inverted U" ->"Library". In the trail. version will also be "inverted U" ->"Home". As alternariva can customize ButtonSavior or SoftKeys, that it by pressing the "Home" caused ReLaunch

On github-ie, on the front page of the project I wrote a detailed README (yesterday it supplemented and revised for clarity)

uncleau, renew Coolreader, most likely a problem there. I 3.0.50-4, everything works OK. About the same NomadReader-a (R.I.P.) story sad :-(. Nifiga it does not work when called directly. To call NomadReader necessary to make an association, which forms the intent of type application / fb2. (Associations->New->general intent). Actually, for the sake of NomadReader-well (when he was still relevant) I started writing this tul :-)

Rep: (226)
Hmm, very unusual.
The launcher is a file browser, but with a list of applications.
You can set up the Association for all file formats (ie, set the program for each format).
Launcher colors - black and white.
It eats ~ 10Mb of RAM.
I leave, sometimes I will use.

Rep: (41)
Now I'll try to put it, judging by the reviews cool)))

The new version (see.here). By the way, my apologies, in the header post mixed version number. 1.1.3 was now lined with 1.2.1

Rep: (9)
Big update.

The redesign of the interface (no black), Russian translation, a huge number of bug fixes.
It is strongly recommended replacement. Before replacing the old version - remove the new - put, changed internal storage structure.

I beg you to raise the cap!

Attached files

Attached fileReLaunch_1.2.6.apk(205.25 KB)

Oops, looks like I have no rights to edit the title post :-)

Rep: (21)
Well yes it is just fucking thing for my brand new Nook! What the doctor ordered!

You do not have to einke these desktops, wallpapers, animations and ryushechek that on Dizaere pleasing to the eye, but in Nuuk look simply nauseating.

Ejected from the image ZeroChaos zeam launcher and insert a subject. And here it is happiness!

Cosmetic wishes: to make all white, dark gray and black (one gray scale) and replace guy with a flag on a thread of a different character, it can be APP (applications) write beautifully or something else. Dude looks stupid IMHO.

Thanks for the work.

release 1.2.7
Fixed bugs found in 1.2.6 mass testing
- white theme for Sony phones and in Settings
- fixed startup programs and e-readers (hopefully permanently)
- various minor fixes and improvements to the user interface (for example, all the windows now have a back button in the same place)

Attached files

Attached fileReLaunch_1.2.7.apk(214.71 KB)

gamba69 @ 08.12.2011, 15:44*
Release 1.2.7 ...

Wah! I downloaded the very first :)))

I read, read subject to the-ebook ....

Version 1.2.8

Full list of changes:
- Added display Connection of charging (USB, AC)
- Reworked and updated support Eink displays
- Configurable output of folders and files in multiple columns
- "Favorites", etc. Closing after startup file (configurable)
- Adjust the font size for the list of files
- The user can specify multiple "home" (initial) folder
- The user can prohibit output "above" home folders
- Flexible adjustable (action on tap, dvoyn.tap, dlinn.tap) button "Home"
- Fixed: I did not always work scrolling "on the buttons," catalogs the call of the election and the search results,
otbrazhenie search results for "from the root" when you exit the settings click "Cancel" setting demolished
in default.

Attached files

Attached fileReLaunch_1.2.8.apk(248.82 KB)

Rep: (6)
I tried it, liked it but ......! It was all perfect for Nuka, if there was a library mode. Those. view not by file name and by tags (title, author), with the sorting.

Post has been editedDKurganov - 19.12.11, 14:51

Rep: (346)
Oh, e! It looks like we be friends (I hope)) with the launcher.
I bought my wife a present reader, the goal was just slightly modified by the addition of functionality:
read other formats (fb2, txt, etc.), by ustanovik dopchitalok
mail (some sort of simple client running on pop / imap
icq (without contacts, Facebook, etc.)
browser (book search and download)
Manager file simple
ALL. Well Mauger few games unpretentious desktop / logic.
And I would like launcher simple-to at the start (the home screen, "N" button) was 1 window with customized list of applications - buttons (preferably with the ability to call Nuka native library).
Here it seems that something like this, but, I would like to be able to customize the list of the main window and have withdrawn the application buttons "all" and "Setting" to deploy the entire list and setup launcher. And the size of the buttons would be maybe more, IMHO (also possible as it is a choice (such as the choice of mesh, 2-3 Var-ta 2 * 10 2 * 5 1 * 5).
PS In android "0", so that the knowledge yet purely theoretical. NAA itself - it is not picked, and only charge eV. Sell ​​well, then I will try. According to this, sorry that messy, just thinking out loud. But I'll try there (a little later).

Rep: (15)
Everyone eats so percent of the launcher? Interestingly it is only when you use them, or even in the reading mode.
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Good evening! Put the subject on the Sony T1, slowly I understand. Please tell me how to associate .mp3 and .pdf standard Sony applications, or should deliver individual applications, but that's not like me EBookDroid for pdf?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/01/20, 3:20