> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

FIFA 12 | [iPhone] famous football from EA

Rep: (69)
FIFA 12
Version: 1.1.3

Last update of the game in the header:30.11.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
FIFA 12 takes the sporting simulator genre to a new level thanks to the innovative Player Impact Engine physics engine. Now the clashes of football players, the selection of the ball and the power struggle look the same as in real matches.

The precision Dribbling system allows you to better hold the ball even in a limited space. This means that the players will have more time to make decisions in the attack and more opportunities to control the pace of the match. The TACTICAL DEFEnding system is responsible for the placement of football players on the field and their actions when intercepting the ball. Thanks to the competent tactical interaction and synchronization in the new part of the series, the effectiveness of team defense will increase dramatically. The athletes managed by improved artificial intelligence will make more meaningful decisions, fully using their best qualities and skill of teammates.

Homepage: http://www.ea.com/iphone
iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/fifa-12-by-...;gn-mpt=uo%3D4
The game is compatible with the following devices: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod Touch (3RD Generation), iPod Touch (4th Generation), iPad, iPad 2. iOS 3.1 and above

Download: people v1.1.3

Post has been editedblnGo - 25.03.12, 13:33
Reason for editing: +1 from 8ooox6oo

Rep: (8)
Respect, I shake: p

Rep: (14)
Operatively) I shake .. enough that it was not on the people, but everything is exactly)

Rep: (-4)
Ugrayaya !!! : D. On the people pour pliz. There is no multiaapload to download 10 kb / s ...

Rep: (8)
Romzez96 @ 09/28/2011, 17:19*
Ugrayaya !!! : D. On the people pour pliz. There is no multiaapload to download 10 kb / s ...

I have with a mulipagot all 480: yes2:

Rep: (245)
Well, day today ()))

Rep: (95)
What are the firmware requirements? I hope 4.1 is not in the span

Rep: (96)
The day is very fruit on releases;) very cool, although there are no significant differences from the 11th FIFI;)

Rep: (103)
Indeks.Narod

Rep: (69)
Vorosh @ 09/28/2011, 17:46*
What are the firmware requirements? I hope 4.1 is not in the span

iOS 3.1.

Rep: (11)
: rofl: Mans City Budget 100 million euros))) Skok then, Anji will be)

Rep: (-4)
Well, how is it? The graphics are better? Trainer mode like on a computer or how to psp? Tell me ... and then I will swing 12 hours yet = (

For me, the graph has become better, the career mode is made as it should be)) still b ENGLE

Rep: (1)
Ugly)))))

Rep: (36)
Well, size ... omg

Rep: (5)
Uglya

Rep: (5)
Cheers waited !!!

and in 11 wasn't that size?)) Believe me it is worth it)

Rep: (418)
Messivovan @ 09/28/2011, 20:13*
Uglya

AndreyChelyabinsk @ 09/28/2011, 20:03*
Ugly)))))

Vet525 @ 09/28/2011, 20:16*
Cheers waited !!!

M
So, let's essentially to discuss without flooding, otherwise I will begin to be bother.

Rep: (1)
Super) shaking)

Rep: (1634)
Let's see the better than 11.: rolleyes:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.01.21, 05:23