> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

91 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> FictionBook Reader | Former fb2 reader, a simple book reader in fb2, epub and txt format.
vleschenko
Message#1
26.09.11, 18:12
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 641
Check in: 18.09.11
Nokia Lumia 920

fb2 reader download

Version: 7.4.5202.0

Last update of the program in the header:30.03.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image

Screenshots of previous versions
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
FictionBook Reader is a simple and easy application for reading fb2, epub and txt books on Windows Phone 7.
The application can download books from your SkyDrive, Dropbox storage or OPDS directories.
Technical limitations:
Windows Phone 7 does not have a memory card. There is no way to access the contents of the file system.
Therefore, fb2 reader cannot read files that have been downloaded to the phone, bypassing the standard tools.

Change history
  • Creating a local library: allows you to display a list of authors, genres + search inside the library.
  • support for various fonts (14 pieces).
  • primitive css support (makes it possible to make a red line and any decorations at the discretion of the author of the book).
  • the ability to enable / disable hyphenation.
  • 5 brightness modes (20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100%) instead of 3 (50%, 75%, 100%) of the previous version.
  • 2 more templates were added to display the book in the lists: a cover and a cover with a description.
  • implemented a transition to a certain percentage of the book with an accuracy of one hundredth of a percent.
  • removed pages. Fb2 reader no longer breaks the book into pages. Therefore, he does not know how many pages are in a book.
  • reduced memory requirement. Together with the previous item, this should help the battery last longer.
  • A change in the orientation of the phone results in the loading of such a page, which begins with the same word as in the previous orientation.
  • changing the font size as well as the font itself no longer require any processing of the book. Changes are applied immediately.
  • implemented search inside OPDS directories.
  • removed "pages" when navigating inside OPDS directories. The data is loaded in the background in the same list.
  • changed navigation through book download sources. Now the contents of each new folder opens in a new page. exit to the level up by the back button. To exit all folders at once there is a button in the "exit" menu.
  • Added page for viewing annotations and book management. no more context menu for each book. All operations are performed from the page of the book itself from the usual menu.
  • It became possible not only to place the book on the desktop, but also to remove it from there.
  • The trial version will not be able to download more than 3 books even if you delete them from the local storage.
  • fixed all the bugs from the submitted reports.
  • automatic page turning by timer.

• added epub support
  • txt support added
  • implemented the ability to work with text
  • improved table of contents and bookmarks
  • many settings added

• Support for links inside the book;
  • Go to the table of contents;
  • Bookmarks;
  • Skydrive;

• Implemented function of hyphenation in the Russian text;
  • Fixed some errors in Russian texts;
  • Added the ability to attach books to the desktop;
  • OPDS

• fixed issue with resuming the indexing process;
  • Fixed problem with the resumption of the process of loading books;
  • added full support for windows-1251 encoding;
  • Added Russian localization;
  • added ability to disable animation;
  • Added an option to align text on both sides of the screen (* disabled by default);
  • Added themes: dark, light, sepia;
  • added ability to adjust brightness;
  • Added a dialog box to confirm the deletion of the book;
  • changed application icons to more relevant Metro style;
  • changed the storage format of the book in the phone. Re-indexing of existing books is required.

• Added list of downloads.
    Now when you select a book in the repository, it does not immediately start loading and is placed with the download list.
    This allows you to download multiple books at once and not lose time.
  • Save the original book in the phone.
    This may be necessary in order to re-index the book, if defects in the processing of the book are found and corrected.
  • Background book indexing and on demand only.
    Processing is carried out in the background, sorting through the pages. The required page will be displayed as soon as it is ready.
    When you change the display settings (font size or orientation of the phone), reindexing takes place with regard to new parameters. This operation is quite long. Therefore, it is not recommended to change these parameters "in the middle of the book".
  • Instant opening of the book.
    The book opens instantly only after its successful processing.

• UI has been slightly redesigned for greater ease of use;
  • Added the ability to choose the font size: Small, Normall, Large;
  • Added support for zip-books.
  • Regular books and books in the archive will now have different icons;
  • Reworked gesture processing. Fixed bugs with false positives in some rare cases;
  • Added support for quotes (cite), subtitles (subtitle);
  • Fixed problem with links to nonexistent images;
  • Fixed problem with splitting the page into lines.

• Downloading and processing of a book to be saved in the phone’s memory is greatly optimized;
  • The opening of the book is quite fast;
  • Page change is almost instantaneous;
  • Added animation when changing pages.

• Faster pages change;
  • Loading and processing the book has become much longer;
  • Books open slowly.

• The first public build;
  • Able to download files from the dropbox;
  • Opens books in parts;
  • The page change is quite slow.

Homepage: http://www.vitaliy.org/View/FictionBookReader

References:
XAP: FB2_Reader_v2.2.0.0.xap

Previous versions:

Marketplace Web: http://windowsphone.com/s?appId=c5306975-0...26-b2518cef81f7

Post has been editedkirk999 - 30.03.14, 23:49
Reason for editing: v.7.4.5202.0
Bobosta
Message#22
04.10.11, 14:22
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 466
Check in: 25.05.11
Oneplus 5T 6/64

Can you change the background color?

Go to the settings, slide on the second page (right) and there isforegroundandbackground- respectively, the color of the font and background.
You can only choose from seven colors, but I am sure the author will quickly "fix" it in the next versions.
NatRicK
Message#23
04.10.11, 16:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 155
Check in: 05.06.10
Apple iPhone 5s

why not make the Russian interface language, m?);) In my opinion, this is a great idea, I think)))

--------------------
Apple iPhone 5S 32GB + iPad 4 with Retina Display WiFi + 3G + 4G 16GB
vleschenko
Message#24
05.10.11, 14:37
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 641
Nokia Lumia 920

Kosich @ 10/04/2011, 12:17*
Can you change the background color?

Yes, you can change the background color and text color.

Posted on 10/05/2011, 14:37:

NatRicK @ 10/04/2011, 16:21*
why not make the Russian language interface

The idea has already been voiced. I have already begun work in this direction.

Post has been editedvleschenko - 05.10.11, 14:38
_agent_007_
Message#25
05.10.11, 15:54
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1326
Check in: 12.08.10
Meizu M2 Mini

it would also be useful to implement support for opds directories.

http://opds-spec.org/about/

this will enable searching and downloading books directly from online libraries (flibusta, lib.rus.ec, etc.)
vleschenko
Message#26
06.10.11, 09:43
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 641
Nokia Lumia 920

_agent_007_ @ 10/05/2011, 15:54*

Thanks for the tip. I promise to add support.

Version 1.4 has been tested and is in the process of being published.

Post has been editedBlackfish - 05.02.12, 10:19
savagemessiahzine.comcher
Message#27
06.10.11, 16:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 139
Check in: 26.06.11
LG Optimus 7

THANKS TO THE AUTHOR! I bought, I'm waiting for the functionality expansion in the next versions, a few words that I would like to
There are about 500 small FB2 files in the dropbox, something needs to be done in order to be able to put the daws and they would automatically download; there is also the problem of duplicates, when you accidentally download and install a book that already exists, then a second copy appears in the telephone library; There is a lack of sorting books, first by author, then by title of the work, this is if everything is in a heap, but, in my opinion, it would be more optimal to display only authors clicking on which the list of each works would open, and at the top of the list of authors we could say the last three to display works regardless of authorship, something of the type chosen, so as not to climb
hjobyf
Message#28
07.10.11, 01:47
a guest
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 3
Check in: 19.03.09

vleschenko @ 09/28/2011, 14:25*
By the way, if I suddenly looked for an API for SkyDrive and someone gives a link to the working assembly, I will be very grateful.

But this is not it?
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/default.aspx
https://github.com/liveservices/LiveSDK/tree/master/Samples
vleschenko
Message#29
08.10.11, 12:55
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 641
Nokia Lumia 920

Hjobyf @ 10/07/2011, 01:47*
But this is not it?

This is "it", however, it appeared "this" quite recently. More precisely, it was presented at the build conference.

Posted on 10/8/2011, 12:55:

New version released: 1.4
savagemessiahzine.comcher
Message#30
08.10.11, 19:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 139
Check in: 26.06.11
LG Optimus 7

update did not save settings with library
I think at 1.2 there was a clock on the right above, now there are none and it has become uncomfortable to read when you are waiting for something

Post has been editedsavagemessiahzine.comcher - 08.10.11, 20:19
Reason for editing: added a clock
vleschenko
Message#31
08.10.11, 23:21
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 641
Nokia Lumia 920

savagemessiahzine.comCher @ 10/08/2011, 19:58*
I think at 1.2 there was a clock at the top right

in the process of reading this was not before.

in version 1.5 it will be possible to configure. Sorry, there is a problem.
NatRicK
Message#32
10.10.11, 04:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 155
Apple iPhone 5s

Download in the background. And then when the screen turns off, the download of the books says the error and comes to the download and select again. Also, when you look at books in dropbox and when you look at them in the download list, do it so that the names would be transferred to 2-3 lines, otherwise the author and a little name fit into one line. and when books from one series are alike, the titles are similar, and the differences can only be in the last word ...

--------------------
vleschenko
Message#33
10.10.11, 10:48
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 641
Nokia Lumia 920

NatRicK @ 10.10.2011, 04:31*
... download in the background.

I hurried with the Mango version. I repent, as always guilty ...

NatRicK @ 10.10.2011, 04:31*
... so that the names are transferred to at least 2-3 lines

I’ll see what I can do ... I just have a library very well prepared. There is no such problem.

In version 1.5, it will be possible to enable text alignment on both sides of the screen.

However, I want to remind you that this contributes to an uneven increase in the width of the gap, which makes the eyes move less smoothly.
And this in turn leads to a decrease in the speed of reading and an increase in the voltage on the eyes themselves.
Therefore, I really do not recommend enabling this option. But if you really really want, please.

Posted on 10/10/2011, 13:52:

savagemessiahzine.comCher @ 10/06/2011, 16:22*
There are about 500 small FB2 files in the dropbox, something needs to be done in order to be able to put the daws and they would automatically download; there is also the problem of duplicates, when you accidentally download and install a book that already exists, then a second copy appears in the telephone library; There is a lack of sorting books, first by author, then by title of the work, this is if everything is in a heap, but, in my opinion, it would be more optimal to display only authors clicking on which the list of each works would open, and at the top of the list of authors we could say the last three to display works regardless of authorship, something of the type chosen, so as not to climb

Thanks for the ideas.

Post has been editedBlackfish - 05.02.12, 10:20
stetzen
Message#34
10.10.11, 14:08
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 14.04.09
Nokia Lumia 1020

epub support planned? Because the format is now quite common (especially for non-Russian books).
NatRicK
Message#35
10.10.11, 14:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 155
Apple iPhone 5s

Stetzen @ 10.10.2011, 22:08*
2.0.0.0 (planned)
Support SkyDrive storage;
Support for the epub format of books.

vleschenko @ 09/27/2011, 02:12*
2.0.0.0 (planned)
  • Support SkyDrive storage;
  • Support for the epub format of books.

--------------------
vleschenko
Message#36
10.10.11, 17:52
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 641
Nokia Lumia 920

I posted a document in general, which contains a description of future versions. As a rule, there is information about what will be in the next version.
It lies here:https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?cid=7FE...DB06F4CF9%21363

Here is a link to my blog:http://www.vitaliy.org/Node/View/163
There I also keep the information relevant.
mailwl
Message#37
12.10.11, 19:01
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 893
Check in: 26.11.07
Oneplus 5 8/128

size Extra Large is still not large enough on Mozart, is it possible to increase it even more? Slightly less than capital letters in the current ExLarge, and preferably wider than letters?
-
For example, on my iPod, I read the font Helvetica, 22.
Gaps of different widths do not interfere with reading (at the bottom of the screen).

I would also like to press the UPPER LEFT corner to rewind the page forward (the left thumb for left-handers gets there).

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedwlcool - 12.10.11, 20:22

--------------------
PS Vita (Henkaku) | New 3DS XL (Luma) | Nintendo Switch (SX OS) | Nvidia Shield Tablet 7.0 (Root) | PS4 (Jailbreak 5.0.7)
breza
Message#38
12.10.11, 19:50
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 421
Check in: 18.12.08
Meizu M2 Mini

Are there any backlight controls in the plans? I think if you make this lotion then the number of people who want to use this reader will increase !!
Hobbitru
Message#39
12.10.11, 20:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 130
Check in: 11.10.09
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 4/64

tobreza,
In a blog, Vitaly responded as follows: "The brightness level can be changed by selecting the text color and background. At the moment, the program has a limited number of colors, but I plan to allow myself to choose the colors."
I put a gray background, read more pleasant but still not the same. In Reedu, by the way, this is done, which means there are some api. Hope to see this feature in todo soon.
mailwl
Message#40
12.10.11, 21:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 893
Check in: 26.11.07
Oneplus 5 8/128

Adjusting the brightness, background color and font is all unnecessary. No, if it is, fine, but!
As I see for myself the perfect reader:
1) 2 profiles - day (black on white) / night (gray on black)
2) a large font so that the eyes do not get tired in any kind of shaking bus / train, the text is filled at both edges.
3) for new books, in no case do not reset the "default" settings - everything should look the same as for previous books.
4) do not use extraneous colors for any Italics and other text selections - so that it does not work outyellowon white for example
5) I already wrote about management (it is necessary to take into account left-handers), yet, for this particular program, slow page turning is a bit annoying, perhaps you can get used to it, but I would like reactivity, in fact, page turning looks sad.

I can't describe everything, but there is no limit to perfection.

--------------------
PS Vita (Henkaku) | New 3DS XL (Luma) | Nintendo Switch (SX OS) | Nvidia Shield Tablet 7.0 (Root) | PS4 (Jailbreak 5.0.7)
vleschenko
Message#41
12.10.11, 21:45
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 641
Nokia Lumia 920

wlcool @ 10/12/2011, 19:01*
there the left thumb for left-handers falls

i am left handed. however, outside it is much more convenient to turn the pages with a “gesture”. he is equally easy to do with his left and right hands.
as for the alignment of the text, then it is necessary to make hyphens do them just like that (without melting), I do not want. so when they appear, they will take into account the rules of the transfer of Russian and English languages.

as for gestures. At the moment I do not plan to change something here.

slide left / right ->page turning forward / backward.
tap left ->page went to the right.
Tap on the right ->page left left.
tap in the center ->menu display.

slide down / up - it is planned to change the brightness of the background (for a light theme) or text (for a dark theme). themes are also planned accordingly

In my opinion (plus a small statistic) these are the most convenient gestures.

91 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 16:02