Message#1
13.11.05, 05:00
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 13.11.05

Greetings comrades!
I read the forum as it should be about motorola, oh, how I liked it, I thought that one :) But I also got in trouble, took the RoverPC M1 smartphone on Windows Mobile 2003. At first glance, I was just glad of it and then began to noticeminuses
1. This is Braking (brakes just a beast, menus are open for a few seconds!
2. The camera is just awful! Who should write me my email na "nocuk () mail () ru" I will send a couple of applications, the camera is awesome, my opinion is that they only shoved the camera for pumping out money! It costs 60% of the cost of the phone itself !!!
3. I didn’t like how I showed copper files, albeit without brakes, but with a terrible lag in voice
4. SUPPORT PROTSO TAM HORRIBLE Sit yourself I don’t know why I’d even tell them what is the right way to tikim these settings;) there are no firmwares, there’s nothing to get, there’s little software, games are easier;)
5. Battery? Yes, I did not expect a maximum of 2 days! and here the telephone number was taken by the phone to upload the WORMS Word Paty 5 game and the battery ek :( of course it's a shame, although with other games it's normal, but a maximum of 2 days,
6. There are no settings for working with the LCD display. all standard and change neither the brightness nor the contrast
7. No support for MMF files (like so called :))
8. I also forgot to mention that there was such a glitch that the MP3 player didn’t play the melody on the call, it won’t play! to call:) I do not know what to do (
What else can I say? Do not buy domestic products, since you don’t want to throw money down the drain, as I did, and I did it! waiting until summer SAMSUNG i300
Now PROS
I'll be brief :)
did you like the design, did you like support for hot swappable flash cards, player? Yes, he did not like me there as a player, the quality, unlike the usual flash drive, is disgusting, but there you can listen to it in the street.
Well, I liked what Windows was like, although right now it’s not very happy, I liked the new one, although the axis itself is not very fresh there, the minishka is so good, there is something like the launch history of the program.
Vobschem few pluses, but still happy they are! :)
Who else wants to add please ...
Added @ 11/13/2005 05:03
By the way, through the USB cable you can climb on an Internet, the bold chot would be if your PC was connected to the worldwide Internet at that moment
truedim
Message#2
13.11.05, 07:30
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 02.10.05

do not drive a normal device. The camera is much better than the QTEK S110. The speaker is also a little better. When playing video with TCPMP, there are NO problems. The MP3 on the call is set without problem. At price<9000r is one of the most optimal purchases.
nocuk
Message#3
13.11.05, 14:36
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6

truedim 11/13/05 08:30:31
do not drive a normal device. The camera is much better than the QTEK S110. The speaker is also a little better. When playing video with TCPMP, there are NO problems. The MP3 on the call is set without problem. At price<9000r is one of the most optimal purchases.

Hmm, maybe I got caught buggy? because the melody of the call was not working in Nkachal, but right now, the SMS just plays, the SMS does not arrive.
truedim
Message#4
14.11.05, 13:08
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 02.10.05

By the way, RoverM1 is not a domestic product.
RoverM1, Motorola MPX200, Motorola MPX220 have the same manufacturer - Taiwanese corporation Chi Mei.
Tyson
Message#5
14.11.05, 13:27
Dolly â„¢
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 592
Check in: 03.10.05
Sony Xperia Z2

Well, the camera can not cost 60% of the cost of the device

--------------------
Though lingam call, just lick more often.
nocuk
Message#6
15.11.05, 23:36
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6

Well, maybe exaggerated, but 3 pieces it is worth it!
And please tell me how to install software on it, only with computer exe files, and as files with other extensions of HZ
Ekak themes set? How is the game?
Help me please ?
Saylo
Message#7
28.11.05, 18:15
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 223
Check in: 02.11.05
Apple iPhone 5s

Did anyone go online through it and the PDA? :)
nocuk
Message#8
29.11.05, 08:34
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6

Well yes came
pittbull
Message#9
29.11.05, 11:47
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1706
Check in: 25.10.05
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm

You connect the device to ActiveSync and run the exe file on the PC and you will be happy, the program will install on smart!

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi 8, Iphone 7 Plus
nocuk
Message#10
01.12.05, 13:02
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6

pittbullyou finally about what? :)
And you connect smart not to ActiveSync And to the cable and the cable to the computer!
then you start the explorer and you will be happy and wap and training inet ....
But on account of how to install programs from a smart ... download any installation file that supports smart and run it through any conductor
Jhonx
Message#11
05.12.05, 20:10
iDARKMASTER
[offline]

Messages 227
Check in: 09.11.05
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 720

My RoverPc M1 is 2 months old and it’s not buggy
1 It does not slow down (do not install 10 loaded rocesses each and do not overwhelm the memory with anything)
2 Mp3 put
3 The pictures are a bit darkish, but if you don’t make a difference, it’s normal
Conclusion
: wallbash: You will find a fig phone with a 1.3 megapixel camera (Siemens S65 \ CX75 is not much worse than a VGA camera on a Siemens SX1: russian :), smart. , With memory card, inormal manufacturer, per<9000r: nono:

--------------------
AntoXP
Message#12
05.01.06, 21:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 215
Check in: 05.01.06

I also have a Rover M1, it completely suits me. As far as I know, MMF is
Siemensa melodies format, no one uploads the firmware and is not obliged to go to a service for you to be flashed, to install MP3 on the call download RJV ToneSetter
win_mob
Message#13
10.01.06, 20:10
master of abyss
[offline]

Messages 392
Check in: 03.01.06
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

I also own this device. In my opinion, the phone is unique in terms of price / quality ratio. The sound is loud, the camera is very even nothing. It affects the number of effects. Before that, there was a Nokia 6670, no comparison.

--------------------
Faculty of Public Administration of Moscow State University.
zaker
Message#14
10.01.06, 20:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 249
Check in: 15.12.05
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 3/32

win_mob, and software?

--------------------
Web developing - this is what i love!
win_mob
Message#15
10.01.06, 20:12
master of abyss
[offline]

Messages 392

Software and on the mobile and this is enough ...

--------------------
win_mob
Message#16
10.01.06, 20:17
master of abyss
[offline]

Messages 392

nocuk.11.11.05 13:36:29
And please tell me how to install software on it, only with computer exe files, and as files with other extensions of HZ
Ekak themes set? How is the game?
Help me please ?

Extensions are * .cab and * .exe. Exe files are downloaded from the computer and completed by installation on the phone. Cab files are installed directly from the phone.
How to add to phone java:
1. We put the Java-machine according to the instructions inside the archive. (just copy the files to the right places)
2. Open through the file manager "JavaInst.exe", first enter the name that we want to assign to the installable program, and then enter the path where the * .jar and * .jad files should be located! (both); Click the Install button and exit "JavaInst.exe".
3. Open "dmidp2.exe"
Menu \ settings - put Yes or Maby everywhere. Don't forget to click Save after this.
Everything! ;)

Attached files

Attached fileCoretek_Delta_MIDP_2.rar(1.34 MB)

--------------------
Didf
Message#17
14.02.06, 20:24
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 14.02.06

In general, I bought myself a RoverPc M1, less than three weeks later, the problems started. The battery is completely discharged, put on charge for several hours. After that, he did not react to the keys, only every minute he switched on, sank before the "Windows Mobile" screen saver, turned off, etc. by new. I took it to garntik there they said that the firmware had flown. I called after a week, they say some kind of charge burned out, most likely due to a voltage drop, of course, they refused to do the warranty repair and were asked to repair 6500r. Climbed a bunch of forums, everywhere they say that this is all because of the firmware. I think trying to heat stsuki! Tell me what to do? take it from there and give the left to some Vasya or swear at these? to pick it up they already require 900r for the so-called diagnosis .....
sturmovik
Message#18
14.02.06, 20:28
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1846
Check in: 13.02.06
Huawei Mate 20 lite SNE-LX1

For a start, it was not worth taking the Rover, I did not have a deal with their smarts, but unfortunately I had to deal with laptops, I went to warranty 2 times. The most deplorable is that the case is not the only one, although they are praised for their service, try to call them on the hot line, let them see it in another guarantee.
Didf
Message#19
14.02.06, 22:00
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 14.02.06

they can be in the hotline to present their conjectures about the fact that they want to heat me chtoli?
hirodger
Message#20
16.02.06, 11:53
The caster
[offline]

Messages 1022
Check in: 06.11.05
Samsung Galaxy A50

On what basis do they require money for GUARANTEE repair !! : angry:
Or the law on consumer rights was changed !! ?? : blink:

--------------------
SONY Z3C; Acer A1-811; LG 2X; HTC Kaiser & TyTN; E-tenM500; Lenovo S650;
GU Android RK3066 + MTS 825FT (unlock)

There were: MITAC A700, Qtek S100, HTC Artemis, Nokia7610,6630, MPx220, ASUS P505, BenQ P50, HTC Touch HD & StarTrek, GU WinCE CV FY-C96

7 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 20:29