Printers, Scanners, Multifunction | Selection and discussion of printers and related peripherals

Rep: (2116)
Printers, Multifunction

Problems with BB | Selection of network equipment | Discussion flash drives | Network setup | Drivers | Ambulance laptop owners
Attached Image

Printer (from the English. print - print) - computer peripheral device designed to transfer text or graphics to physical media from an electronic form in small quantities (from units to hundreds) without creating a printing form.
Multifunction device (MFP) - a printing device that combines several functions, including a copy machine, a printer and a scanner, and sometimes a fax machine, modem and telephone.

In this topic, I propose to discuss the printers and everything connected with them. If a question arises, do not create a new topic, write right here. Let's help together.

Do not forgetForum RulesandRules section "Computers and peripherals"

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 13.11.16, 15:14

Rep: (149)
* mchief
Yes, monthly payments are printed. in the indicated volume

Rep: (202)
* nerd74 , and what budget are you laying on the purchase of a printer?

* mchief
it is necessary to keep within 20 thousand. accounting will not buy more expensive

* nerd74,
Found two options:

KYOCERA ECOSYS P3045dn
Overview
Cartridge refilling

Canon i-sensys mf421dw
Overview
Gas station

Tell your accounting department that if they want a printer for 3-4 years, then here are the options. By the way, Kyocera has a cartridge resource for just a month. Canon will have to refill during the printing process (have a spare on hand). If you want something more serious, where there is more toner in the cartridge, and faster and more durable, you need to increase the budget.

Post has been editedmchief - 27.02.19, 09:14

* mchief
and my version of the printer will not work? MFP there would not be necessary. and they are more expensive in any case than just a printer.
I have not said that you need to buy in Chelyabinsk. usually in techno point I take the technique

Post has been editednerd74 - 27.02.19, 11:19

* nerd74,
HP LaserJet Pro M402n?

Yes, in principle, it’s suitable, like the monthly print resource is high, plus the speed is good, about 6 seconds the first print and about 35+ prints per minute. The capacity of the cartridges is just not big, but refueling costs up to 1000r.
If you find a good offer for the price - take it.

* mchief
This printer is now in techno point. just came and took it. it still has increased capacity cartridges. The price of the printer is 17299.
and then yesterday I announced to the chief accountant a price of 27 thousand, also for MFPs. her eyes were o.O 18 thousand a little better :)

Post has been editednerd74 - 27.02.19, 12:23

Rep: (0)
* ffgood,

Well, if b / w, then i-SENSYS LBP162dw

Please tell me, the Xpress Samsung C480W MFP has stopped scanning the entire sheet, it does not scan 7 cm from above. Attached a file what turns out ...
Attached Image
The drivers were removed and reinstalled, it prints well, before that there was no such thing before. In the settings, too, all parameters were checked (A4 format, etc.)

Rep: (35)
* ralarele,
Most likely the cable or optical sensor is damaged.

Posted on 03/13/2019, 00:01:

* ralarele,
That is a hardware problem.

Rralarele @ 03/12/19, 23:44*
does not scan from above 7 cm

In the extreme position of the carriage there is no signal from the sensor, as described above - carry in repair.

Good people hello. Help solve the problem. The Epson XP-306 printer immediately after the self-diagnosis issues an E-02 error (scanner error). Print Help says:
Last scanner error code 1 0x20 Scanner / ADF LED emission error. CIS module error. Foreign object. Problems with the top of the scanner body (home seek pattern is dirty). Motherboard error.

(The cable to the scanner was cut off - restored.). during self-diagnosis, the scanner head moves out and is positioned, it glows first in greenish then blinks blue twice and ..... that's all.
Help advice.

Post has been editedAntimonii - 13.03.19, 21:56

Rep: (6)
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Tell me what you can do: the hp 1010 printer put the drivers from Vista on the top ten. The printer is printing. But a lot of toner spills. Photo, scan documents prints very dark. Can I somehow reduce the toner consumption? It seems that it became that the driver for windows xp had the ability to adjust print density. At the top ten, you can only jump in eco decide, but that's not it. There simply deteriorates print quality.

* GziN,
Are you sure that the problem is in the driver? How much has he already printed? Maybe you need to change the cartridge? And why on vin 10 to install the driver from whists? He himself had to pull him up over the Internet.

* hellgate666 ,
Through the Internet did not pull up the driver.
The printer printed about 70,000 pages. The cartridge costs the original so many times refilled unknown.

* Gzin , and at what mileage does your printer need to change the drum unit?

* mchief ,
Xs))) the drum unit is built into the cartridge. The printer prints well, but a lot of toner spills. The photo is very dark.

* GziN,
Perhaps the blade that removes the toner from the drum has already worn out and misses the excess

Rep: (430)
GziN @ 03/17/19, 11:47*
The printer printed about 70,000 pages. The cartridge costs the original so many times refilled unknown.

Do not tell, from the original there, with such a run, only the case remained and even that is not a fact, see the dosing blade or the hopper is corny

* Bigfishczy ,
Tex prints well: without stripes, spots .... But if you send a photo to print, then it turns out dark. How much cartridge printed 70,000 or not xs)))) it is possible that once bought a new original. But it is clearly in appearance that this cartridge is tired.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 07:14