Printers, Scanners, Multifunction | Selection and discussion of printers and related peripherals

Rep: (2114)
Printers, Multifunction

Problems with BB | Selection of network equipment | Discussion flash drives | Network setup | Drivers | Ambulance laptop owners
Attached Image

Printer (from the English. print - print) - computer peripheral device designed to transfer text or graphics to physical media from an electronic form in small quantities (from units to hundreds) without creating a printing form.
Multifunction device (MFP) - a printing device that combines several functions, including a copy machine, a printer and a scanner, and sometimes a fax machine, modem and telephone.
A source:http://ru.wikipedia.org

In this topic, I propose to discuss the printers and everything connected with them. If a question arises, do not create a new topic, write right here. Let's help together.

Do not forgetForum RulesandRules section "Computers and peripherals"

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 13.11.16, 15:14

Rep: (992)
Actually the question itself in the subject.
I bought an HP Photosmart plus printer, I do not print very much, but sometimes there is a photo on A4 and anything ... There is no desire to go broke on the cartridges ... I would put a CISS - not expensive and not difficult, but there are a lot of reviews about the problems with pumping the system , about the fact that not infrequently there is a "Bay of diapers" and other glitches, although again, many work for themselves and work.
As an option, "Eternal cartridges" - you can refill the theme with the same ink as the CISS, and there are even openings for refueling. They are also favored by the fact that a lot of things are usually piled on the MFP (rarely), and this heap can pinch the tubes of CISS.
I would like to hear opinions about the other method of "jet saving".

Rep: (888)
There used to be Epson with CISS, now Canon houses with cartridges, and my wife was given the same Canon with CISS to work, well I can say:
It is usually more difficult to install a CISS, it is more difficult to lay a trail, cut something, bend it, and so on, but if you just put it in, you only have to fill in the ink on time. Well, yes, it is necessary to choose the level of installation of the cans, so that the printer can also pump up ink and the diapers do not flood.
With cartridges each refill turns into a show, they need to be removed, a little pressure they drip, you need to be able to pour ink into them too. When you start to put them they drip again :) In general, I washed the printer’s head twice. In principle, nothing wrong with that, but ...
At home I chose the cartridges to prevent anything from sticking out of the printer, but not knowing the ink level is a bit unusual :)

Rep: (2)
The system of CISS creates an additional load on the printer carriage and it fails faster. My son-in-law has not worked for two years and has visited the service center three times. I myself have been using my own cartridges for four years now, regularly replenishing them with paint. Printer canon ip 4500

S_E_R_G_I_Y @ 09/25/2011, 15:49*
I myself have been using my own cartridges for four years now, regularly replenishing them with paint. Printer canon ip 4500

I haven’t tried to refill the cartridge with this printer yet, but the last HP managed to successfully refill 1 time out of 5 attempts. Or pours or does not print. I still tend to the cartridges, the situation (on the table, in the room and in the apartment in general) is extremely constrained, and children can take out or tear the CISS ...

I haven’t tried to refill the cartridge with this printer yet, but the last HP managed to successfully refill 1 time out of 5 attempts. Or pours or does not print. I still tend to the cartridges, the situation (on the table, in the room and in the apartment in general) is extremely constrained, and children can take out or tear the CISS ...

When I first refilled my printer, it also flowed and did not print until good people suggested the right technology. Now, when refueling, I do not even smear my hands. Judging by the design of cartridges we have the same. If necessary, I can tell you how to fill the cartridge.

S_E_R_G_I_Y @ 09/25/2011, 19:08*
When I first refilled my printer, it also flowed and did not print until good people suggested the right technology. Now, when refueling, I do not even smear my hands. Judging by the design of cartridges we have the same. If necessary, I can tell you how to fill the cartridge.

I stuck a nozzle to him, drilled a hole, poured ink, put a “stand aside”, everything ... Did you still need to do something else?

The cartridge is a plastic container divided by an internal partition into two compartments. One compartment is filled with porous material. The second is empty (without filler) in which we fill the ink. The compartments are interconnected by a small hole in the bottom of the cartridge. The outlet is closed with an orange plug that ships the original cartridges. If this cap is not preserved, then simply close it with a finger in a latex glove. On the cartridge, in the area of ​​the inscription “push” you make a hole and fill in about 5-7 ml of ink there. And you seal this holetightly (important !!!) otherwise the ink will flow out of flow. I use hot melt to seal the hole. With a scotch it is normal to seal, as advised, it didn’t work out for me - the cartridges were leaking. I don’t need to keep the cartridges. The porous material is impregnated right away during the refill.

S_E_R_G_I_Y,
try, what brand of ink to pour?
But before that there were completely different cartridges, HP 21, 22 did not work there ...

Post has been editedkonvas - 26.09.11, 00:52

I use ink "WWM", made in Ukraine. The ink is cool, I didn’t even make color correction, it is one to one color with the original. Site:Ink

Rep: (1211)
S_E_R_G_I_Y,
It is worth mentioning that there may be different results on different papers.
If the print volumes are small, then the cartridges are better; if the flow or if you want to mess around less, then spnch.

Nerovinger @ 09/28/2011, 14:10*
It is worth mentioning that there may be different results on different papers.
If the print volumes are small, then the cartridges are better; if the flow or if you want to mess around less, then spnch.

Yes, this is understandable, and I cannot find HP paper anywhere, only Lomond everywhere, to which there is no color profile for my printer. But the adjustment is not needed strong.
For myself, I have already decided that I will take cartridges.

konvas,
in Eldorado, Greater Euroset is exactly there, and practically it is one. And on the scoop, in computer cases.
In general, it is worth ordering profiling, especially since chernil.net compensates for the cost of profiles 100%, against future purchases. Only this applies only to OCP ink.

Post has been editedNerovinger - 29.09.11, 23:15

Rep: (41)
For me, it's better to use CISS, especially if you often have to use a printer. True, sometimes my printer goes blank, it doesn’t see the cartridges, if one of them runs out of ink, you have to reset the chip on the cartridges ...
And by the way, to put a CISS, you will need ... eternal cartridges, without them in any way!

Post has been editedSibscalker - 16.01.12, 17:30

Rep: (888)
Sibscalker
Yeah, or caps ...
By the way, I bought an Epson L800 with a factory CISS, if anyone is interested I can describe in more detail :)
True while I sit on my own banks ...

Rep: (241)
I have the rest of HP, jet. I bought him for 40 bucks a cartridge for 24 or 30 milliliters. I have not used for 2 years already. I ran it 10 times. Everything is good without troubles (joke). For which he loved. He reminded the car, finished gasoline, tucked in and drive on. But enraged the cost of ink and the refilling and maintenance itself. Abandoned and bought a laser, and the photo is cheaper in the studio. Yes, CISS is good. But the guarantee flies right away, and you also need to print at least once a week. Paint what to say. I thought to myself, but where. I print a lot just for work or school. The study ended and the work changed. But still the laser black printer is the thing. One gas station for 3-5 thousand is enough. Vprintsype, if I had not abandoned it, I would also have cut the CISS. In addition, in my printer under the cartridges there was a whole mountain of leaked ink. And everything is like in AK-47, plowing at least henna. So HP in this regard, well done.

Rep: (4)
I bought HP Photo Smart Premium c309h, a set of snpch along with a liter of ink (5 colors of 200 ml each) cost to order in 1100, I print in heaps, refilled the ink in the can and all the problems. native cartridges for such a volume would have cost me fifteen thousand. The print quality of the photos on the gloss has become a little worse, not even worse, and it is smeared longer, the InkTec ink is too liquid. How to end try OCP. As soon as I put the snpch I went crazy and put the cans of ink on the printer, and over the head they almost completely poured into the printer overnight, I had to scrub and wash everything, you need to pick up the height of the cans, set them too low, don’t get too high if put, then flow out.

Post has been editedGifrom - 17.01.12, 11:06

Spnch - with large and regular volumes of photo printing, for the rest - cartridges. Well, if there is no desire to kill the body, if the spnch requires it.

In general, I took the "eternal cartridges", or as they are called"NANO cartridges"... Everything was done correctly, for refueling the cartridge is removed from the case and placed on a special stand, while the chip remains on the case and does not get dirty, even in the worst scenario ... I got smeared of course decently .... the whole trouble was that the ink, after filling, should have filled the 2nd chamber in which the sponge porous material, yellow gone completely, blue and purple by half, there is no black at all, I had to blow from my mouth into the hole: D and with this operation it is easy to turn into Gota. ..
Everything seems to be ok, the main thing does not seem to flow in the printer, but the purple is a little tupit, sometimes it makes "empty" strips with the "fast mode" of printing ... the quality did not fall, but if you look closely, you can see that the photo consists of "strips", although with the "native" cartridges it was similar ... maybe a head reject or something else, or maybe I just find fault ....

Rep: (0)
I bought a printer with already installed snpch. I use. at work to print a presentation of 20-100 sheets per week. The printer has been working for 3 years without any problems. very satisfied. take it.

Rep: (241)
konvas, cool It is necessary, and your HP so refuel. : D

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/12/19, 19:23