Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 75
Check in: 05.12.09

iuReader download

Version: 1.7.14 (09/22/2011)

Last update of the program in the header:24.09.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
I propose to start a discussion sabzh. The author of the reader - Ivan Usov, Russian, reacts to criticism, did not abandon the program - saws.
With soft sap to version 1.7, the softphone began to get rid of childhood diseases: there was real support for fb2 (without conversion to txt), and there were no special glitches or brakes. The next version promises support for books in archives, which automatically makes it a real replacement for the volume.

PS: Due to the low cost, I bought it, and I recommend it to others.

Samsung App: http://www.samsungapps.com/topApps/topApps...Id=G00001273241
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 1.7.14 (09/22/2011) Link to the replaced application: <a href = "" target = "_ blank"></ a>

Past versions

Post has been editedeXRom - 23.05.12, 23:37
Zulutimer
Message#2
25.09.11, 09:33
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 14.08.07
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

And so you are in a quiet, kindly word
Samsung GT-S8500 / 8530 - Discussion? Funny. : lol:
Well hello, I am the author of iuReader, Ivan Uskov.

So let's discuss the claims from the aforementioned unkind message for starters.

_panic_ @ 09/12/2011, 23:13*
The program of the UG, it is not clear why the author is sawing from version to version, but the money paid for it is frankly a pity.
1. There is no support for books in archives (I don’t ask for rar or 7z, but zip is built into the system)
2. Supports fb2 - no, shoveling the fb2 reader in txt with brakes and glitches may be someone you like, but initially it’s flawed
3. Interface of UGZY: Damn, if I could even do a bit of c ++ code, then I don’t have to think half myself, take the HaaliReader source code and half of the chips copy-paste

1. You are very surprised, but in spite of the fact that Bada 1.x itself opens zip-archives, for programmers there is NO such thing. Those. no functions at all.
The same applies to the brightness of the backlight, and work with the clipboard - in ordinary mortal programmers controls.
So - in 1.x a lot of things are “built into the system”, and you cannot use them in your program.
Support for these things appeared, the fame of Samsung only in 2.0, and only there these things can be implemented using standard SDK tools, respectively, after the release of official firmware 2.x. These things will appear in the reader.

2. Well, you see, already irrelevant.
3. "The taste and color" - you know. I started making the program first of all for myself, so I do it to my taste. The interests of users, of course, will be taken into account as far as possible, but I do not promise any special beauty, skins and other rubbish - I like things modestly doing their job.

As for the thesis "you take the source code of the program N and ..." - it's all from happy ignorance. Nothing worthy of this way can be done. This is a sure way to release some buggy crafts, which already have a few on bada. A few months ago, before taking up the case, I studied the state of the issue with the readers on Bada. Several naive attempts to “take ready” were discovered. They ended at the level of forum chatter. But pictures of the future program in Photoshop were drawn. : D
Everything is not as simple as it seems, and the more you know - the more grief. Even the XML parser had to write its own, simple but smart, because the tried "built-in" bada libxml2 may be good for parsing for small configs, but on large fb2 the "built-in" stupidly eats a lot of memory, up to departure with a message about the shortage.
protein beast
Message#3
27.09.11, 07:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 370
Check in: 09.03.10

Good, good program! It is updated frequently, it works stably, the author helps with problem solving, the price is reasonable. Some advantages are shorter! : rolleyes:

--------------------
That caught it and ate it. Who caught the one and ate it. Take the form of the vessel in which you are poured.
_panic_
Message#4
28.09.11, 21:49
User
[offline]

Messages 75

ZuluTimer @ 09/25/2011, 10:33*
And so you are in a quiet, kindly word

Well, let's say, most of my negativity was about versions up to 1.5 inclusive, since version 1.7 the reader has become much more usable, and the fact that development does not stop is a separate plus.

With regard to the fact that everything is not so simple there - it’s understandable, I skipped at the SDK to the best of my ignorance at my leisure - it’s not at all clear how people in it manage to write something worthwhile.

So, taking this opportunity, I apologize for the harsh words - it really hurts like a good reader :-)

Well, we look forward to the next versions.

--------------------
Siemens CX70 ->Glofiish X650 ->Samsung Wave GT-s8500 (XELF1) ->Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 (XXLRK) ->Oukitel K6000 Plus (V23)
_panic_
Message#5
17.10.11, 18:40
User
[offline]

Messages 75

News from badablog.ru

The program for reading books on bada, but for now for older models, iuReader has been updated today to version 1.9.16. What's new:

- Improved alignment of the text - removed the periodic "crawling" of individual lines on the border of the screen.
- Improved work with the table of contents.
- Customizable touchscreen zones.
-Movement at an arbitrary percentage.
- Memorization lock orientation.
-Any options-shmoptsii (autohide display, a separate color for the display, optional hiding the display).
-Fixed bug: broken page rendering in some books.
-Fixed bug: charts nested in paragraphs ie

picture is not drawn.

--------------------
Siemens CX70 ->Glofiish X650 ->Samsung Wave GT-s8500 (XELF1) ->Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 (XXLRK) ->Oukitel K6000 Plus (V23)
_panic_
Message#6
10.11.11, 06:46
User
[offline]

Messages 75

10/1/17 (passed certification for older models. In apps since November 8)
(for younger models is certified from 03/11/2011)

- Added adjustable line spacing.
- Changed the exit procedure of the program (now it seems that there is nothing more to hang on exit).
- Added options to control alignment (you can disable: hyphenation, alignment with spaces, alignment between character spacing)
- Headings and subheadings are now centered.
- Display of footnotes.
- Opening hyperlinks in a standard browser.
- Ability to select a textural background for text.

--------------------
N.1.K.
Message#7
11.11.11, 15:53
Capo di tutti capi
[offline]

Messages 1057
Check in: 08.04.06
Google nexus 5

Go to Bada 2.0?
Zulutimer
Message#8
11.11.11, 15:57
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10

N.1.K. @ 11.11.2011, 16:53*
Go to Bada 2.0?

I have not tried it myself. According to the reviews, but there is a problem with aligning the lines because of the bada 2 glitch:
It is necessary to turn off in the settings "discharge equalization", otherwise the lines will climb behind the screen.

In December, I will release a version specifically for bada 2

Post has been editedZulutimer - 11.11.11, 15:58
N.1.K.
Message#9
12.11.11, 01:11
Capo di tutti capi
[offline]

Messages 1057
Check in: 08.04.06
Google nexus 5

We are waiting.
I just want to buy a phone where there is multitasking, but I don’t want an android because of the battery, and there are no other options and no other than bada (Simba is a corpse in my opinion), and if you take the bad, then only the second. A reader in the phone will be needed, so it's good that you release it, I will definitely buy it.
tigrrrr5
Message#10
17.11.11, 09:39
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 14.05.10
Thl 5000

docx format reads?
Zulutimer
Message#11
17.11.11, 12:32
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10

docx format reads?

No, this is a fb2 / plain text reader.
acvolinn
Message#12
01.01.12, 22:44
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1096
Check in: 25.10.09
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

Version 1.11.18 is already with normal support for BADA 2 ????
Shl how to buy a program by the way ?? 35 rubles is not a pity, but frightening difficulties.

Post has been editedacvolinn - 01.01.12, 23:07

--------------------
Galaxy S7 Edge + Galaxy S9 +
dgsavagemessiahzine.com
Message#13
03.01.12, 02:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Check in: 06.12.11
Sony Xperia E3 D2203

We go in from the device in samsungaps, search for a program, poke "buy", the program is loaded into the device, money is written off from the account, that's all. ;)

Post has been editeddgsavagemessiahzine.com - 03.01.12, 02:51
acvolinn
Message#14
05.01.12, 15:13
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1096

I have already released iuReader 2 for BADA2, I have the first wave stitched with beta of the 2nd bada - as a result, samsapps do not allow to buy a reader: close_tema: Do you have to wait for the official firmware? And even in the samsapps settings in the second trouble, only a credit card can be registered - and the program writes, such as payment through the card is not accepted: no: (this is if you try to buy the old version) Ambush some kind of thing.

Post has been editedacvolinn - 05.01.12, 15:13

--------------------
HD_Rain
Message#15
05.01.12, 15:16
Per aspera ad astra
[offline]

Group: FAQMakers
Messages 2341
Check in: 23.10.08
BenQ-Siemens SL91

I bought via SMS for 2 badu - no problem, everything works fine

--------------------
I'm too wild to live, but too rare to die ...
Be patient ...
Nokia 8 [Android 9]
acvolinn
Message#16
05.01.12, 16:59
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1096

Who will explain the thread how to buy a reader ????????? Credit card does not take, just do not give download} -) How do you pay smskoy ?? !!! You can in a personal until the phone is broken} -)

--------------------
HD_Rain
Message#17
05.01.12, 17:17
Per aspera ad astra
[offline]

Messages 2341
BenQ-Siemens SL91

just choose to buy from mobile app, payment method is via SMS, the phone will send SMS and the program will start downloading ...

--------------------
Be patient ...
Nokia 8 [Android 9]
acvolinn
Message#18
05.01.12, 17:59
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1096

HD_Rain
I have bada2 on the first wave, there is no possibility there to choose a payment method: sorry: well or I don’t see: blush:

--------------------
HD_Rain
Message#19
05.01.12, 18:49
Per aspera ad astra
[offline]

Messages 2341
BenQ-Siemens SL91

I bought it myself through a mobile app for 2 bad - first you press buy, then payment options appear. Although the app is such a curve that anything can be ...

--------------------
Be patient ...
Nokia 8 [Android 9]
acvolinn
Message#20
05.01.12, 18:57
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1096

HD_Rain
I don’t have a buy button on my phone on this reader: blush: Just add to the wish list. And when you try to buy from a large computer, the payment method does not work. And most importantly, there is no choice of this very method} -) ambush ....... such an ambush, damn, my daughter needed her own galaxy and bought herself a second: rolleyes: I didn’t think everything was so neglected with this bad: blush:

--------------------
HD_Rain
Message#21
05.01.12, 19:13
Per aspera ad astra
[offline]

Messages 2341
BenQ-Siemens SL91

I can advise you to roll back to 1.2 through the Applist and reinstall it to 2.0. How to readhere

--------------------
Be patient ...
Nokia 8 [Android 9]

3 pagesV  1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 10:23