LG Optimus Black - Cyanogen Mod | Android 2.3.x for Optimus Black

Rep: (262)
FirmwareCyanogen Mod for LG Optimus Black
PictureLG Optimus Black, P970
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Embellishments пїЅ | Firmware 2.2 & 2.3 пїЅ | Zeus Firmware пїЅ | Marvel Firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Cyanogen Mod Firmware пїЅ | LezoRom firmware пїЅ | Custom 4.0.x пїЅ | Fiesta пїЅ | Custom 4.1 | Izs | Official 4.0.4 | Ubuntu Touch Firmware пїЅ

Denial of responsibility
Everything that you do - at your own peril and risk!
The authors of the manuals are not responsible for the curves of the hands of the owners!
Before asking something, read the cap or use the search on the topic!

Drivers and Utilities
About firmware
CyanogenMod (pronounced sigh-AN-oh-jen-mod) is custom software for a number of models based on the Android OS based on the open source Android code (AOSP).
CyanogenMod offers several advantages in comparison with the factory version of the software, including a significantly flexible interface and settings, a wide range of new functions, and sometimes significant improvements in performance that can be found on the officialthe site.
Current developments in all branches of development can be viewed CyanogedMod here:
Daily Changelog in real time hereorhere
What is GitHub.com/CyanogenMod and Review.CyanogenMod.com, and in general about the structure of the CM here

Given that CM7 is a “bare” android, then for the work of a number of applications from Google, including the market itself, it is necessary to install gapps (Google Application) over the already installed CM7 firmware. Versions of gapps can be different and differ only in the set of applications and their version within the archive itself. Installed in the same way as the CM7 itself, only wipe and format do not need to be done.
Setup files
Kernels
It is not recommended to install kernels on firmware starting with RC2!
kernels from huexxxAll the details readhere.

Cores from knzoAll the details readhere

Core ofLezo rom
Core ofShendu rom
Core fromboype
The first core from boype (as for me the most economical in terms of charge)boype kernel
Boype core with dimming buttonsTyts(thankasot, sergey1369, sssemil )

Installation is done through the recovery, you do not need to do wipe !!!
We read about processor modeshere
Installation Instructions
Alternative instruction fromZirian

1. Download the firmware file, and copy to your card (the format of the firmware file is any name.zip)
2. Boot into CWM Recovery using any method of your choice (for example, anreboot program)
3. Make a complete reset of user data, to do this, navigate through the menu "volume rocker" to the Wipe Data point, confirm your choice by briefly pressing the power button
4. Select Install Zip from SD Card, then Choose Zip from Sd Card
5. Select the file of your firmware (navigate through the catalogs of your card volume rocker, confirm with the power button)
6. Select Yes
7. Wait until the end of the installation process (takes from 1 to 5 minutes)
8. Install Gapps as desired
9. Select Reboot
Problems and Solutions
  • Kernel sticking solution
  • USB brick recovery
  • Rollback to official firmware
    Do not roll back to the official firmware with standard re-flash drivers otherwise you will get a USB brick. Roll back to Nova first.then proceed

• Balance is not displayed | Instead of balance comes a set of characters
    Occurs due to a decoding error, try replacing the first asterisk (*) in the grid request (#).
    Example: instead of * 102 # dial # 102 #
    Or switch totranslit

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
History of changes caps
    11/10/11 Added a new core from knzov3
    11.09.2011 Added new core from knzo
    4.11.2011 Added new kernel from Huexxx, patched libsqlite.so from knzo and instructions for calling the fotik on the G key
Utility
The script to enter the recovery from the off state by pressing the G button, sew through the recovery
Attached filehuexxx_eRecovery_CM7.zip(143.47 KB)

Call fotik onG key

Patched libsqlite.so by knzo increases I / O
Attached filepatched_libsql_CM7_p970.zip(374.63 KB)

Topics for CM
Font replacement
If you do not find the answer to your question
Attached Image

About firmware glitches, unsubscribe to the author, who is responsible for our branchhereand throw logshere

The topic requires a bona fide curator!

Post has been editedpan_ataman - 10.04.13, 16:11

Rep: (50)
tell me how to change the system font in CM?

I understand, font changer program changes, have in store. can someone come in handy.

Post has been editedmix231 - 24.09.11, 08:24

Rep: (69)
mix231 @ 24.09.2011, 06:18*
wq22222222,
CWM put 3.2 and not 4.

You do not need any distortions. ROM Manager has long supported the LG P970. Just root, install ROM Manager from the Market and click on the item to install recovery. Install the latest version - 5.0.2.0.

Yet we must remember that the latest versions of CWM does not clear / system with wipe data / factory reset. so it is necessary separately to format / system for a clean installation.

guys like you sound on the cyanogen during a call?
I played sooo quiet

Post has been editedpan_ataman - 24.09.11, 10:33

Rep: (1181)
eighty-four @ 24.09.2011, 11:29*
Yet we must remember that the latest versions of CWM does not clear / system with wipe data / factory reset. so it is necessary separately to format / system for a clean installation.

Why chase after the latest version, if there is a stable and never The suppliedCWM 3.2and then rigorously according to the instructions:
1. to receive the phone root!
2. Download CWM 3.2, unzip to any directory
3. Check whether the phone is turned on "Debug mode usb"
4. Connect the phone cable to a computer
5. Run CWM 3.2.exe, pay attention to the phone, it should pop up a permission root installation, you must agree
6. Reboot
7. SetAttached fileAnReboot_1.3.apk(23.76 KB)
to enter rekaveri!

Rep: (90)
pan_ataman @ 24.9.2011, 11:31*
guys like you sound on the cyanogen during a call?
I played sooo quiet

Settings- Sound Settings CM. Experiment)

Ivangoto
You did not understand me, I mean immediately after the firmware!

pan_ataman @ 24.9.2011, 11:58*
Ivangoto
You did not understand me, I mean immediately after the firmware!

did not even notice, set up directly under you)

Rep: (2)
GAPS put through rekaveri?

SNAKu @ 24.9.2011, 12:48*
GAPS put through rekaveri?

Yes, without a wipe

Post has been editedIvangoto - 24.09.11, 11:51

as it is now back on the drain 2.2? I mean safe to go back!

SNAKu @ 24.9.2011, 13:24*
as it is now back on the drain 2.2? I mean safe to go back!

Many people write that when you return to the drain are brick, the cause of the formatting in the ext4 partition system, which does not see the sink. Therefore, we format the first to ext3 then put the drain. This can be done through the terminal command if necessary I can write in the evening.

Rep: (1)
Ivangoto @ 24.09.2011, 19:45*
Many people write that when you return to the drain are brick, the cause of the formatting in the ext4 partition system, which does not see the sink. Therefore, we format the first to ext3 then put the drain. This can be done through the terminal command if necessary I can write in the evening.

Is it possible to put tsean and then through rekaveri restore backup new?

Sk1t90 @ 24.9.2011, 13:49*
Is it possible to put tsean and then through rekaveri restore backup new?

Teoritechiski can not check, sit on the CM)

Ivangoto
then write to the PM in the evening as a restore request to the 2.2! because that is not new is not Cyanogen does not please me. By the way, a new roll back I passed successfully, can poporobyvat initially rolled forward nova, and then restore drain?

Rep: (0)
how to get in rekaveri, wanted to put the core of the new, now with the inclusion of pishit error, and again the question of how to go to rekaveri?

Rep: (543)
Also I could not resist and I ask SM.za 6:00 intensive use of the body only once hung (had to pull acc.) Because of what did not ponyal.v everything else works fine (wi-fi did not use because there is no more Navitel not tested, too, is not necessary), the camera is working properly I think removes even better than NOVE.pishut that the video does not write for the first time included also hangs and you just have to put in the camera settings video quality HD is not necessary when you first start, then removes zashibis.na HDA write that when you restart the rally a jackdaw on 2G networks only ALSO IS JUST BYLO.RESHAETSYA In the Notifications panel ADDING SWITCH 2G-3G and they put only 2g then not sletaet.v quadrant gives 1652 ochka.temy change normalno.s using DSPManadjer tuned sound is now screaming like cut, even had to turn down the volume on one delenie.rab.stol worth SPB Shell and brakes like net.dlya video MOBO Player put a video on the CD was krutit.poka like everything, but I seems to me with her more than a foot! for the first release only very good firmware. : Clap:
today took home a headset, connected, adjust the equalizer, and as a result are now sound louder than NOVE percent at 20. If not previously sympathetic hvatolo volume now at full ears "wither" .so that, the sound became louder as the headphones and dynamics I see today !!! consumption acc. per night.

Post has been editedzema1971 - 24.09.11, 18:48
Reason for editing: added

llwildlexll @ 24.09.2011, 14:06*
how to get in rekaveri, wanted to put the core of the new, now with the inclusion of pishit error, and again the question of how to go to rekaveri?

If you are new to the core of the CM freewheeling, it's a bad idea! Try to restore the standard firmware!

Rep: (1)
7: sveta: after approximately what version it is no longer a beta, and everything will work just fine? if now 7 version, tell me: thank_you:

And what about the battery? rootzwiki like to write that strongly plants, it has not yet fixed a? and whether, in that case, revert to painless nova 4.5?

Rep: (15)
Video camera is not furychit

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 11:54