> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Explay B240, B200, Q230 - Firmware

Rep: (9)
Gentlemen, on the B200 do not throw the latest firmware and instructions with firewood, how to sew.
At the moment there is a version 1.08

Here, I found something
Instructions "tyk"
I did not personally check it myself! Try

Attached files

Attached fileB200_20120827_V1.11.rar(6.14 MB)
Attached filedrivers.zip(2.17 MB)
Attached fileMTKDriverW1152.rar(500,41 РљР‘)

Post has been editedmax_im_ka - 06.09.16, 11:00

Rep: (402)
* Evgeny 007,
Evgeny 007 @ 07/30/2012, 18:48*
Hello!!! Someone was flashing Q231 write in detail, that I can not get according to the instructions. Thanks in advance!!! +

Good day, and where did you find the firmware on this device
I read and understood that 230 firmware is suitable for 231

Post has been editedgeogsm - 17.11.16, 11:15
Reason for editing: clarify!

Rep: (0)
Does anyone have a dead Q230?
We need a body from it, or rather its upper part, which is with glass.
Broke in half, and the phone is working properly.
How to find could not find.

Rep: (1)
On Avito, look, something tells me that they are there a dime a dozen;)

I found an old phone Explay Q230 of 2011 near my grandmother in the closet, it is under the password (Enter power on password 4-8), the password no one remembers. I learned that the firmware will help. Is this true, and how to flash it?
Thanks in advance: happy:

Rep: (73)
* ArtemTitov,
So. Removed by firmware.
Here is the firmware, driver, instruction.

Attached files

Attached filereadme.doc(98 KB)
Attached fileSpreadtrum CPU USB Driver.rar(243.79 KB)
Attached fileQ230–20111020-V1.05.zip(8.96 MB)

It gives some errors

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Rep: (73)
* ArtemTitov,
here is another firmware version.
if that doesn't work, take this one.
Only file flash. prog take from the old version

Attached files

Attached fileq230 1.08.rar(7.71 MB)

Post has been editedcitroen @ - 27.06.17, 13:58

Does this phone have a chinese grandparent?
I am trying to find a cover for it, but nothing suitable is found, if there is a Chinese analogue then it could be searched for Ali.
Does anyone have the experience of buying a cover, from which models can it fit?

Explay q231 does not work online. I asked, but nothing has changed. Writes server error

Good day! Help me please.
Explay Q230 phone. When turned on, the "SIM initialization" window first came out, then the phone rebooted and wrote something like "Udisk error", after which all contacts and SMS on the phone were deleted. Is it possible to restore contacts and SMS? There were very important data. It is also possible that he simply stopped reading this Udisk, because he did not see the memory card either, but if you connect it directly to the computer, the data is stored there.
Thanks in advance! ;)

Hi, friends) tell me - the flashlight does not turn on (sometimes it blinks and that's it) - I took the phone apart. stumbled upon the red wire in the corner where the headphone jack and it is not soldered on one side - how to check the flashlight and what to do with the wiring? THX)

Rep: (72)
apnu subject
I got the device for half the price, I took it to play purely ...
To start the firmware, it is not necessary to remove the battery, unlike the ka written in the manual (and for example, unlike the MU240 firmware), otherwise even the device is visible in the controller and the firewood does not start, for some reason it does not start and the firewood got really connected in the removed battery, and then pulled out of the USB and reconnected, but already with the inserted
something like this I did with 1.04 (stock) at 1.08

UPD
signal level (1.08) on sims shows differently (like someone wrote that all the time is the same)

Post has been editedazariev - 25.01.19, 23:55

Yasonov89 @ 05.14.18, 10:46*
stumbled upon the red wire in the corner where the headphone jack and it is not soldered on one side

if still relevant: this is an antenna, do not touch it

firmware Q230-20120720-v1.10
thank you GSM forum
(honestly did not notice the differences from 1.08)

Attached files

Attached fileQ230-20120720-v1.10.rar(10.1 MB)

Rep: (8)
The question is a little off topic: what kind of battery can you pick up on the B200 as an analog? The people write in places that they can be replaced with a NOKIA BL-4U battery, but judging by the descriptions, it is wider in length ...

Post has been editeddemenko1983 - 10.03.19, 22:22

Rep: (3)
Firmware Explay B240 v1.12

Hello I found proshivochku, decided to put to not disappeared, can anyone should.
Download from cloud Mail.ru

Thank you, and you put it? If so, how it works, are there any improvement? Bought new telefonchik (office lay off periodically charged) Firmware v1.0

Evgen341 @ 26.04.19, 15:33*

On the 10th windose seems not deliver, the driver is not 64, not 86 does not see, but oh well, while working adequately.

Rep: (86)
Gave me this old unit, said SIM cards supposedly do not plow, and I for java prilozhuh for interest reflash - help your manuals and firmware, and the phone q231* citroen @,

But still, even after flashing for some reason he did not see any of Simcoe, and all the time to write initializing sim ... this phone pipets have not you?

ps and all is no longer necessary Hospade them upside down as it was necessary to turn the - well, well, is a fool: rofl:

although there is now determined that it has identified, but the initialization is still pops up constantly hmmm this is not a topic like firmware was supposed to help and the sim card inserted correctly
And only insert one SIM card in the second slot is still working but too rarely is initializing, the first slot does not see at all. And third, I could not because they do not insert inserted nefiga, though on the phone three response buttons means there must be three simochny)))

although at the expense of the third side is inserted Sims figured, that's because the old machines because that's magic, although the new magic that is already there, and cleaner, but less: D

Post has been editedELADJ - 06.02.20, 15:37

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20, 8:34