> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ritmix RBK-470 | TFT color

Rep: (70)
DiscussionRitmix RBK-470
Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Firmware "

Post has been editedFreedomf1ghter - 03.04.12, 11:24

Rep: (0)
Ritmix RBK-470 is Russia's first electronic book on an 8-inch TFT touchscreen display. In addition to the obvious advantages in screen size, the 8-inch display has a 4: 3 aspect ratio, which is much more comfortable for reading in comparison with narrower screens.

In addition to supporting popular text formats, the device is an excellent video player - it plays almost all video formats, including supports the 720P HD standard. Additional programs include a calculator, several games, a voice recorder. It is possible to emphasize the right phrases in the book!

I have been in my arms for two days already, ask.
My wife has an RBK-450, I can compare.
First impressions:
Men's book.
Healthy and hard, for my hand is not a problem, but I would not advise women to take it.
The touch is not accurate and stupid, maybe a copy of this.
Read comfortably, the screen is large, the size of a paper book.
Two font sizes, in principle, enough.
The cover is good, but the book dangles it is necessary to fix the double-sided tape.
Photo, video, music on 5.
I do not use PDF, if anyone needs to throw the file, I will see how it opens.
The battery is good, better than the 450.
I sew immediately.
Products webpagehttp://www.ritmixrussia.ru/?action=product...;product_id=314

Rep: (9)
How to download from the manufacturer's website a new firmware? From the reviews I understood a good book, especially 8 GB with a video output. It’s necessary to take!

Post has been editedenot222 - 23.09.11, 09:58

Removed it because there was a bug, now the buttons responsible for the volume work as one.
It does not bother me, I just read.
Coming soon.

Rep: (2)
Month how to use. 8GB version. The touch is normal, the book itself sometimes thinks when opening folders. Font and background are customizable to RGB as you like.
Remembers only the last 2 books. Does not show in the list what books are read.
Video 720p is not slowed down by the size of the picture does not slow down (I drove a 3GB movie). Pictures on the TV set without any defects and artifacts. There is an inconvenience - when connected to the TV, the screen of the book goes out, and the control remains on the touch. You have to poke blindly.
Watch pdf-ku just zhzhut ... slows down, does not remember the scale, perceives the image as raster with all the "charms" with an increase.
The battery lasts hours for 6 readings.
Not a music lover, the sound is quite satisfied.

Rep: (1)
And how to adjust the font and background in it. I did not understand something. I am stitched with the latest firmware, the one with bugs and on you, neither the font can be changed nor the size. Is this a bug in the firmware or am I stupid? Where the font is changing in what mode. In the book reading mode, I have nothing but the slider at the bottom.

AAA ... RTFM pancake. )))
You need to poke in the center of the screen and the menu will appear. Fie you). Here it is! The menu is intuitively incomprehensible. Were two bearded admins and could not figure it out.

Post has been editedamkrasn - 28.09.11, 14:22

when watching movies how much battery is enough?

when watching movies how much battery is enough?

About five hours, everything depends on the brightness.

Rep: (2)
We posted a new firmware for the 8G version -http://www.ritmixrussia.ru/files/drivers/R...Gb_20110914.zip

Rep: (3)
I bought it, I decided to flash it. On the office, I found the firmware and instructions for the firmware. It is written: zasputite livesuit ... WHERE TO TAKE LIVSUIT? !! all ofsayt izlazil, nowhere. what nonsense ?!

I bought it, I decided to flash it. On the office, I found the firmware and instructions for the firmware. It is written: zasputite livesuit ... WHERE TO TAKE LIVSUIT? !! all ofsayt izlazil, nowhere. what nonsense ?!

http://www.ritmixrussia.ru/files/drivers/LiveSuit_32bit.rar
http://www.ritmixrussia.ru/files/drivers/L..._Win7_64bit.rar

When connecting via usb, two disks appear in My computer, one of which says that the disk is not connected when opening, and the other - "access error". I downloaded the firmware from offsite, I do everything according to the instructions, but at 1% everything stops and nothing is stitched. Does anyone know what it is and how to deal with it.

I still can not write a single book.

Bintohex
Try formatting utilities for flash drives.
Or in the service, broken memory is likely.

wo55 , and what for utilities?

Bintohex like this, at your own risk.

Rep: (18)
Plandex @ 10/06/2011, 18:16*

I downloaded from off. Site update, threw it from the BB in the book, disconnected from the BB, launched it - everything was established.

The book is buggy when turned on / off: it does not go into standby mode when POWER is pressed, then neither POWER nor POWER ON / OFF button is turned on without being connected to charging, and also it is not turned off when charging. I haven’t done a flashing yet, waiting for the end of the 3-fold discharge-charge cycle. Spoken RBK-470 four days. Has someone solved this problem?

Who can say: djvu format opens? how fast?

Pusto1 @ 11/02/2011, 01:10*
Who can say: djvu format opens? how fast?

No, he can not.

I don’t understand something — for whatever reason, I’ve cleaned up all the firmware on the off site ... I’ve recently flashed 450 — only positive impressions, but now I can’t find it at all.

I started. Pdf, read, "turned" and turned off then after some time I turned it on again, the same book started to turn over the sensor, does not overflow, but arbitrarily twitches backward, it’s only with the button on the desktop I try to click on something, nothing Reboot, reboot, power on / off, nothing works.
Then the conductor began to work (it just starts up and does not open anything) and the top menu, and everything else also continues to fail.
WHAT TO DO?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/09/19, 1:39