> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PicoDrive PPC | great SEGA emulator

Rep: (311)
This topic discusses only issues related to the PicoDrive emulator !!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PicDrive - SEGA emulator (Emulates: Sega MegaDrive / Genesis)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Help in finding games and programs for emulators, requests for games and programs>>
* Emulators. FAQ + Help, questions related to emulators>>
* The rules of the section "Emulators", First read the rules!>>

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description: PicoDrive 0.052 - the version of the famous SEGA emulator for PPC is finalized by Hao Zhang and is already a fully-fledged product.

From the innovations [0.052]:
-Wide support for various ROMs
- Launching ROMs directly from zip archives (+ rar since version 0.051), from 7z - it does not start (unpacking is needed, for example, a program:7-zip Extracter)
-Sound inof alllaunched games
-High speed
-Support Full Screen
-Manage hard buttons and tap buttons on the screen
-Ability to save / load state'ov anywhere in the game

Platform: WM2003 - WM6.1, WM6.5?

System requirements: Screen Resolution: QVGA, VGA (if you do not have a standard screen like WVGA, then look - this topic , maybe it will help you: thank_you:
Put a programWVGAFIX- a program to change the resolution of the PDA screen (select a screen of 240x320) and run PicoDrive, it will help

Type of instalation: CAB
Interface language: Russian

Add. information: The program supports ROMs with the extensions .bin and .smd, which can be opened directly from .rar and .zip archives (to save memory). When downloading .7z archives from Emulend or elsewhere, they must first be unpacked using the appropriate program for PDAs: 7-zip Extracter OR PC: 7-Zip

Games can be downloaded: Here
Images of the best console games: Here

Note:
A very nice emulator in all respects, almost buggy. Fast, with high-quality rendering of the picture (I’ll add it on my own, provided that you have a PDA with a processor of 300, or better 400 Mhz, for 200 it’s better to turn off the sound, otherwise it will slow down, but overall playability is good).
If for some reason the installation from cab does not work for you, then use the old exe version.

K
links to emu-land sooner or later have a habit of dying.
Therefore:direct link to the roma section for shogi on emulende
ps just select the letter of the alphabet and swing ...

K
If you want a high-quality answer, think carefully about the wording of the question and state all the details that are known only to you. Formulate the question as clearly as possible, do not distort the names of the terms. How well you ask a question depends on what answer you get ...

The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you can’t do it yourself, use the "Complaint" button and tell the moderator who you want to change your reputation.

Attached files

Attached filePicoDrive_0.052_GB.cab.zip(153.69 KB)

Post has been editedSeek & Destroy - 30.03.10, 14:17
Reason for editing: Added a link to WVGAFIX, for those who do not have a standard screen

Rep: (4)
Hurray !! My favorite MK3 is !!! : Yahoo:

Rep: (622)
OverGlad,
M
Happy for you. But why flood?

Rep: (1)
Tin on nokii 7 years ago and was better pikodrayv more options.) Who can tell the thread on the HTC HD2 is not razshiryaetsya image and even the course of the buttons are not where painted)

Rep: (4)
I do not understand negative reviews)
Everything works. I have passed a dozen games on this emulsion without multitouch, but with a joystick) is very convenient.

Rep: (79)
emulation is not perfect, shake, the sound in the game Bare knukle 1 stutters on drums, no settings simultaneously pressing the UP and LEFT example (I have to, I have a pda qwerty)

Post has been editedEleman - 03.10.11, 17:48

Rep: (79)
As I understand it does not emulmruet Sega Sidi?

Eleman, Correctly understood. For SegsCD on WM emulator does not exist

Rep: (0)
Why when I run Lost Vikings on htc hd2, then the game is a quarter of the entire screen?

wenselz @ 15.01.2012, 17:30*
game for a quarter of the entire screen

I suspect that because of the fact that at the time of the latest version of the emulator most common were the screens with a resolution of 240x320, and only began to appear with 480x640. Your screen resolution is much higher, so native to the emulator with your 240x320 resolution screen displays small rectangles

Rep: (44)
Shadowrun was held on it on an old device, the name of which has not learned everything went without brakes, and space enough to completely distinguishable game screen and the buttons, the emulator has been fully satisfied.

on the WVGA screen like 240 240 ..

I apologize for the stupid question, but how can you bind the button with a sliding keyboard? HTC Touch Pro. Can not find the buttons left right top niz..v settings are not displayed values ​​are not to hard buttons or with the keyboard sfot

D yfrehtyyjv cjcnjzybb ytdjpvj; yj ybxtuj yfqnb tkt yfitk rfr crfxfnm?

The link does not work.

PicoDrive_0.052_RUS.cab.zip (153,69 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/02/20, 18:54