Rings Extended | Replacing standard tunes with your own

Rep: (157)
Rings extended
Version: 1.4.2

Last update of the program in the header:16.02.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Program to set individual ringtones for each contact separately.

Description:
The best program for setting individual melodies for each contact separately. It works very simply and efficiently and is put much easier than through a standard melody switcher, in which you can hardly find the song you need.
The application does not even create a shortcut in the program list during installation. It is added to the system, and when you go to Phone Settings - Sound - Ringtone (or notification sound), you can use the Rings Extended application to select a ringtone. You can check the box "remember action" and the melody will always be selected using Rings Extended. The program itself will provide you with all possible ways to select a music file on your smartphone - guides, players, etc., including using yourself. Here as you like. Choose the way you like the ringtone and enjoy.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?....rings_extended

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 1.4.2 Rings Extended (Post # 29425968)
Version: 1.4.2 RUS http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...Extended_1.4.2.RUS.apk
Version: 1.4.1 RUS | MOD Rings Extended (Post # 27526330)

Past versions

Post has been editedCyberbob - 20.06.14, 10:20
Reason for editing: 1.4.2 RUS

Rep: (623)
I will translate right now)
------------------
Russian version
Download:
Attached fileRings_Extended_v.1.3_Rus_by_Azat_777.apk(41.98 KB)

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAzat-777 - 17.09.11, 16:02

Rep: (719)
I'll check, I've been looking for this for a long time, and then I put a melody on the call through the standard player, but sometimes it flies ((and here you can put different contacts on different contacts: happy: on 1.6 it was easier with this .. eh

Rep: (3)
And what is better than Ringo Pro?

Rep: (0)
Does she just need to throw on the phone? Or how?

Rep: (44)
Can she set a ringtone to a group of contacts?)

Rep: (2)
On the LG Optimus Black, you can do without this program. You just need to create the corresponding folders on the memory card, and make all the changes with Google contacts, not the phone (in the contact settings, display not the phone, but Google).

excuse me, can not poteme! I'm a newbie! But where did this program install? Nowhere is there an icon .... when I go to the settings - profile- edit the melody, then I ask the system or Rings Extended, but it does not start separately? editing my profile and so all the melodies changed

no, I was glad early
Changed the sound of sms-ki - when the sms-ki arrives, it rings with some kind of incomprehensible sound. I go back to the settings again - it writes "the current melody is without sound"
Who thinks what?

Rep: (4)
Great program! I have long been looking for updates for my 1.1 :)

like prog normul
I chose a melody for SMS through it, everything works fine
but there was a problem with setting a ringtone
set and the melody does not play when you call it, this is some other sound
I went to the Choice of a melody there for some reason, then all the music goes on 2 files one empty second melody
In this moment, and the melody still appeared on the call
I hope without troubles everything will be

But how to take this program from the phone? it is not in applications ...

Rep: (141)
zelez2006 @ 02/03/2012, 12:07*
But how to take this program from the phone? it is not in applications ...

Applications - Application Management - Everything.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 06.02.12, 08:20
Reason for editing: + from zelez2006

Rep: (1)
Eh ... What a good (judging by the description) program, but not friends with my Star B68M (Android 2.3.4, kernel 2.6.35.7, without mods, Root). The android.process.acore process takes off when entering Contacts, the program itself crashes when trying to access its settings via Sound Profiles ... :(

Rep: (1)
The program won: established and, it seems, works. I see that with its help you can choose any melody from a flash drive as the main call, but I don’t understand how to change the melodyspecific Contact, and it would be desirable for different SIM-ok (in a dual-slot machine) different melodies: blush:
Tell me? It would be nice to program a small FAQ or guide ...

I also did not understand how to put a melody on a specific contact? bodies similar - STAR A3 MTK6573

Hello everyone! Throw plz a reference on explicit apk, with the Internet trabl !!!

Rep: (28)
OWNERS

I assign a melody to a contact-I go to Rings Extended, and there in the list of melodies some repeat. Why? And how to duplicate delete? Explain pliiz me more!

Hello.
The program is good and useful, but it really did not work for me - it does not see my pack with melodies on the map, and therefore does not offer anything. Although it was still possible to “deceive” her and establish her own melodies on individual contacts. But the default ringtone - well, not at all! - reproduces some strange sound. Has anyone encountered this? Tell me how to solve this "trouble."

The same trap with sound ... had to be demolished. It can be seen with some kind of iron is not friendly.

Rep: (3)
Good prog, ATP for the Russian version)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/02/19 15:18