> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

UPAD | [IPhone] [iPad] Very handy notepad for lectures

Rep: (193)
UPAD
version: 4.35
Last update of the program in the header:14.06.2018

Attached Image
Short description:
notes using handwriting.

Description:
UPAD application is an incredibly simple unique method for note-taking using handwriting. It turns your iPad into a multi-functional notebook for lectures and meetings. Studentota MustHave! Penultimate analogue program, only much better, because there is a mode of working with text. And generally work in all modes on the order is more convenient than in similar programs.

In UPAD application used unique clicks recognition technology that allows efficient and simple to use it with your fingers or a simple pen. During operation, there is a feeling that in front of you a real notebook. В© fewdje rutracker.org

UPAD application consists of 3 parts. Each of which perfectly fulfills its tasks:
MemoPad allow you to select document templates that can be applied in different situations without problems - in a meeting or lecture. Take notes easily.

BookPad allows you to import PDF documents via iTunes. Take notes, figures in the fields or just criticize your documents. It is very convenient to read the documentation and release notes.

PhotoPad allows to edit images. Add frames and comments. Also there is the possibility of adding any funny cliparts.
Key Features:
  • different options for entering text
  • more than 40 different font styles
  • an increase in the input window for more accurate marks
  • add to bookmarks
  • alphabet configuration tool
  • Export to PDF
  • ability to upload your finished document to FaceBook and Twitter

Description rutrekere.

Seller: kim genie
The size: 38.4 MB
Compatibility: Is required iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Languages: English, Korean
Homepage: http://bit.ly/upad_movie
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/upad/id401643317

Download: Attached fileUPAD_4.35.ipa (21.73 MB)
thanks, we sayYurik-258
Archive:
Attached fileUPAD_2.11.ipa (38.53 MB)
Attached fileUPAD_2.10.ipa(38.52 MB)
Attached fileUPAD_2.07.ipa(29.76 MB)
Attached fileUPAD_2.06.ipa(29.76 MB)
Attached fileUPAD_2.02.ipa(28.58 MB)
Attached fileUPAD_1.96.ipa(30.83 MB)
Attached fileUPAD_1.93.ipa(17.51 ​​MB)
Attached fileUPAD_1.92.ipa(17.51 ​​MB)
Story:
4.35 June 12, 2018
- Bug fixed (Open PDF from other apps)
4.34 June 11, 2018
- Crash bug fixed
4.33 June 8, 2018
- Crash bug fixed
- enhanced memory management
- support iOS 12
4.32 June 5, 2018
- Duplicated folder bug fixed
- Crash bug fixed
4.31 June 5, 2018
- Fixed bugs
4.30 June 2, 2018
- iCloud bugs fixed
4.22 Jan 19 2018
- Bugs Fixed
4.21 Jan 18 2018
- Bug Fixed

Post has been editedmaxipon - 14.06.18, 11:03
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (0)
Meriemsya stylus?
My - Wacom Bamboo Stylus, button size - 6 mm at its widest point. Soon will come DAGi Pen P507 - report back.
By the way, I moved on to notability, in my opinion it is the fastest - and most importantly realized what I was missing in UPAD, by clicking directly in the line cursor appears for text. There will not spread - throw in the subject of your Notability konspektik. You can even compare in accuracy.
Ehh. And until I came padik dragged laptop with a tablet in the Institute .. OneNote ... =) I can show in a personal .. =)

Attached Image

Post has been editedMindoz - 25.11.11, 22:03

Rep: (1)
http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/ga....html?type=findSee what there is button, generally cool) I can not find anywhere how it works, it will do a complete replacement of the notebook) I have quite a small stylus, but also because standards) try your prog

And that's just probably on the same principle that works and a stylus pen tablet.

Rep: (10)
What I do not find it in aplstore. Or is it just for breykanut?

Rep: (6)
drYY,
Everything in the appstore is, there is a full version and lite, it's free.

Rep: (10)
I stepped a little everything found.
And there have write mode light lettering on a dark sheet?
Is there handwriting recognition?

Great app! I use daily, write lecture notes and do all sorts: D

Prompt: the images that I insert into the document (notebook or .pdf, the result of one) have a low resolution. That is, in the image picture insert mode is normal, but as soon as I switch to the drawing mode it becomes a low-resolution (cloudy / "pikselirovanaya"). Does anyone know how to fix the problem or is it a "feature" of the program? iPad 3rd generation.

Rep: (3)
Guys who know how to insert Russian localization in the latest version!

Komrad, and whether anyone is already version 2.03? And then go very much negative feedback about previous incarnations of the program after the release of version 2 Tipo, old notes are deleted after storing the new can not be read, etc.

With almost does not work well with evernotom no konekt. On Dropbox normally. And prog ice

Good evening! No one knows a similar program that would convert handwritten text into typed?

Rep: (106)
He moved with yuped on notabiliti (Notability [HD]).
An order of magnitude more comfortable. Try.

Post has been editedJIo [b] sTeP - 24.11.12, 02:14

How to draw a straight line? I somehow did not catch up ...

And what are the advantages notability before upad?

christelle,
Click on the triangle in the lower left corner, and the grid will line. Pressing and holding the line you can draw straight lines, if one time you press the square will appear on the line, you can draw squares, and circles as well.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedfoxs93 - 18.12.12, 15:53

Rep: (5)
Say, it is possible to open a Word document from dropboksa for taking notes?

Hazardous
No, do not get open, Nuu, I did not succeed! There may still have some secrets, but to keep a lecture in dropboks in jpeg and pdf is he can !!! Very comfortable, by the way, the function!

Function of saving the document as an image did not work. And it's officially purchased the application.

Rep: (4)
A lite version differs from the full?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/30/20, 2:15