> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

282 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> GoldenDict | Android version of the famous dictionary shell
Lares
Message#1
15.09.11, 21:11
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1251
Check in: 14.06.09
Google Pixel XL

GoldenDict download

Version: 1.6.6

Last update of the program in the header:29.07.2018

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Android version of the famous shell for dictionaries.
Description
The fastest and multi-format dictionary program on the Market. Fully supports Lingvo, Babylon, StarDict, Lingoes and Dictd dictionaries. Articles are output with full formatting, colors, graphics and sounds. The search is carried out almost instantly. Now all the dictionaries you need will always be with you, on your Android device!

Supported formats:
  • Lingoes .ld2 files
  • Babylon .BGL files
  • ABBYY Lingvo .LSD, .DSL, .LSA and .DAT files
  • StarDict files
  • Dictd files
  • Hunspell morphology files (.AFF / .DIC)
It is enough just to copy these files to your SD card, to the GoldenDict folder.

Specifications:
  • All content is displayed with full formatting, graphics and sounds. We do not save on quality.
  • Speed. The program works very quickly when the order of ten dictionaries is connected, and it copes quite well even with hundreds at a time.
  • It doesn’t matter whether you write with umlauts or not, whether it is in the correct case, whether it is punctuated or not - the program will understand you anyway.
  • Support pop-up mode. Configure your book reader to use the "ColorDict 3" interface, and it will bring up the GoldenDict window.
  • Transfer from the clipboard at any time - just press and hold the "Search" button on your device!

Permissions:
  • WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to create index files for dictionaries
  • WAKE_LOCK - so that the device does not "fall asleep" during the indexing of dictionaries (this is a one-time operation)
  • INTERNET - to display ads(free version of the program)
  • PHONE_STATE - for advertising(free version of the program)
  • READ_PHONE_STATE - for license verification(paid version of the program)

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: GoldenDict
Homepage: http://goldendict.mobi/
Google Play Paid: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.goldendict.android

Download:
Unofficial versions
(Android 4.4+)
GoldenDict version 2.0.1b7.1 Mod Message №5071, author andrata
GoldenDict version 2.0.1b7 Message №4830, author kirill1999
GoldenDict Unofficial Update version 2.0.1 GoldenDict (Post dr.coks282 # 65268352)
(Android 4.4+)Version: 1.6.5 mod nolicense (cracked) GoldenDict (Post Darkhorse # 62510890)
(Before Android 4.4)version 1.4.1 cracked GoldenDict

Official versions
The latest official versions of the program version can always be found.here (free)andhere (paid)
Version: 1.6.6 Pro GP Post # 5090 by Kucher2000
Version: 1.6.5 Free GoldenDict (Post<DMITRIY> #37822467)
Version: 1.6.5 Paid GoldenDict (Post smile_me # 37821761)
Version: 1.6.5 without license check GoldenDict (Post Darkhorse # 71597237)

also see : free GoldenDict for PC and other platforms (Windows, Linux)
Ways of hacking
There are many options, but the best option is to buy the program! You can spend money on important programs! And do you really want to bother with the not the easiest hacking of the program when the program costs 100-200 rubles?
We buy and support the author !! Buying a program is more donation than buying. Do not press a penny!

Options requiring additional testing:
  • Requires Android 4.4 and up.: the so-called nolicense version of the program.
nolicense version of the program

The version, on the assurance of the release, was hacked. May contain malware, although accurate data is not available. Provided for educational purposes only; use at your own risk.

Options without root:

• No root, requires Android 4.3 and below: it's easiest for you to installthis apkand enjoy.
  • Without root, requires Android 4.4 and above andcertain type of dictionaries : Goldendict hacked by the Chinese - someone works, someone does not. Hacking is designed for Android 4.4 and aboveinclusive. It is very likely that it will work if all dictionary files that you use are only ld2 (lingoes), dict (goldendict) and lsa (voice) files. This option is not for everyone, as in this case, many dictionaries will have to either be converted, or you should look for a specific format, or not at all.

Options with root:

• With root, any Android, requires hacked Google Play: example. It is better to use the version GoldenDict 1.6.2, since it (as assured by users), unlike 1.6.5, always accepts a hacked market without problems. The disadvantage of this method is the need to install a hacked Google Play, as a result there may be problems with the licensed programs that you previously bought.
  • With root, Android 5 and up: You need to patch the APK yourself, install the APK Goldendict Paid for Android 4.4 and higher, for exampleGoldenDict 1.6.5 Paid, but any other GoldenDict versions compatible with Android 4.4 and higher are also possible, for example, v1.6.2 or v1.6.4 (more here). Next, using the Lucky Patcher patch APK patch from JASI2169 and run. If you can’t patch using Lucky Patcher, try clicking on the "ellipsis" above and download additional patches, and then restart the program (a couple of times). If you still can’t patch using Lucky Patcher or if you just don’t like the Lucky Patcher, try using an alternative patcher from the hacking author:Uret patcher. On Android 4.4 and below, this option will not work. Also, in theory, it should be possible to rebuild the APK with this patch, and then install it, but for some reason this leads to the inability of the program to be hacked (backup / restore using Titanium Backup also does not do anything, more onsame link).
  • With root, you need any version of Android (including Android 4.4) that supports Xposed: A bunch of LuckyPatcher + Xposed. Install Xposed, patch the system. Then install LuckyPatcher, connect the LP module to Xposed and reboot. After that, click on the "ellipsis" on top ->Xposed Settings ->We put all the jackdaws, except the last. The advantage of this option is that Google Play is not needed as such, and the disadvantages are that you need to install 2 more programs, and that very rare Androids do not survive the Xposed system patch.
  • With root, GoldenDict license file required: Xposed for version 5.xx + Phone Id Changer Pro 1.5.3. Buy / find GoldenDict license from friends, and then use Xposed to tune your IMEI under the IMEI license.More here.

Still different options that have proven in the past that they do not work:

• Any standard patches from LP, as well as a custom patch embedded in LP, whichnot from JASI2169 . At best, removes the window asking for a license, but it will not work.

Other good options are:

• Buy licensed GoldenDict FULL. And why not, in fact - if the dictionary is really needed, then the toad can be persuaded ;-). I adhere to the position that thisthe most correct option fromAll
  • Install the free GoldenDict Free. Five simultaneously used dictionaries are not so few, and if necessary, the set of involved dictionaries can be easily switched.
  • Install GoldenDict FULL, but do not buy, but wait 10 seconds when it starts. Some consider it quite acceptable.
  • Well, and finally, if you have Android 4.4, you can roll back / upgrade to another version and use other possible options that are suitable for other versions of Android

Useful links on hacking:

Useful information
Dictionaries and sound files
In the topic header, unfortunately, there are not all dictionaries available in the topic. It is strongly recommended to search for necessary dictionaries.take advantage ofsearch by topic
Picture

If you want GoldenDict, like Abbyy Lingvo, to understand word forms and find articles words, focusing only on its root and ignoring declension / conjugation / gender, you need to add morpheme dictionaries.

GoldenDict Enhancer
GoldenDict Enhancer - This is a script that adds convenient and useful functionality.
For those who are not aware of what it is about
This is a Stardict-h dictionary containing only a script. The script only works when the search is performed on a header that is present in the dictionary (or it is caused by the connected hunspell dictionary). Apresyan, Lingvo Universal En-Ru, Oxford, Collins, Macmillan dictionaries were used to fill the headings.
The main actions performed by the first versions of the dictionary (its main purpose, t.sk)

1) A plus sign is added to the article title if it contains a secondary display area. When tapes on the title of the disclosure of this content. When you re-tap, respectively, hide.

2) With a tap on the name of the dictionary (or on the daw that appears next), there is a folding / opening of the corresponding. articles.

The secondary display area is present only in some DSL / LSD dictionaries.

Dumpers, converters and (de) dictionary compilers
What's new
1.6.5:
  • Minor improvements and bug fixes;

1.6.4:
  • Support Android 5.0 Lollipop;

1.6.2:
  • New user interface in the style of Holo for Android 4.x.

1.6.0:
  • Search history can now be saved to a text file;
  • Improved the definition of words when you click on them in the text of the article.

1.5.9:
  • History size is now customizable;
  • Fixed support for external SD cards on Android 4.4 KitKat.

1.5.8:
  • User interface is now hardware accelerated.

1.5.7:
  • Added support for Android 4.4 KitKat;
  • Added exfat support.

1.5.6:
  • Several fixes.

1.5.0:
  • Improved support for Android 4.x;
  • Night mode;
  • Support 'Share / Share via';
  • Pop-up translation can be displayed both in full screen and in the window;
  • The word entry line can now be fixed on top;
  • Max setting the number of matches that appear when entering words;
  • Support for custom .css-styles (see FAQ on the site);
  • Added intent 'goldendict.intent.action.SEARCH' (parameters like the intend ColorDict).

1.4.1:
  • Minor fixes.

1.3.0:
  • Added button to clear the input field.
  • When you activate the input field, all the text in it is now highlighted.
  • Accent marks are now displayed in all dictionaries.
  • Added the ability to highlight letters under stress (for Lingvo dictionaries).
  • Some Bgl files that have not been indexed before are now indexed normally.

1.2.1:
  • Fixed issue with licensing for Nook Touch

1.1.6:
  • Now you can set an additional directory for dictionary files.

1.1.5:
  • Added ability to switch between recently used language pairs.

1.1.4:
  • Pressing 'Enter' or 'Go!' now translates the current text entered. When there are no results for the entered word, using this option in the presence of morphology allows you to get options for correcting the entered word.

Past versions
Free
version: 1.6.4 free GoldenDict (Post # 35520926)
Version: 1.6.2 free GoldenDict (Post # 32014649)
Version: 1.6.0 free GoldenDict (Post # 28193053)
Version: 1.5.9 free & paid GoldenDict (Post # 58501353)
Version: 1.5.8 free & paid GoldenDict (Post # 27375829)
Version: 1.5.7 free & paid GoldenDict (Post # 26700773)
Version: 1.5.6 free & paid GoldenDict (Post # 16728158)
Version: 1.5.5 free (for Android 4.1) Attached fileGoldenDict-1.5.5-Android 4.1-free.apk (1.73 MB)
Version: 1.5.3 free Attached fileGoldenDict-1.5.3-free.apk (1.74 MB)
Version: 1.4.1 free GoldenDict_1.4.1_free.apk
version: 1.3.0 free savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1477209/GoldenDict_Free_v.1.3.0.apk
Version: 1.2.0 free savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1347005/GoldenDict_Free_1.2.0.apk
Version: 1.0.5 free Attached fileGoldenDict_Free_1.0.5.apk (1.55 MB)

Paid
Version: 1.6.4 paid GoldenDict (Post # 35517305)
Version: 1.6.2 paid GoldenDict (Post # 32014649)
Version: 1.6.0 paid GoldenDict (Post # 28192830)
Version: 1.5.9 free & paid GoldenDict (Post # 58501353)
Version: 1.5.8 free & paid GoldenDict (Post # 27375829)
Version: 1.5.7 free & paid GoldenDict (Post # 26700773)
Version: 1.5.6 free & paid GoldenDict (Post # 16728158)
Version: 1.5.5 paid (for Android 4.1) Attached fileGoldenDict-1.5.5-Android 4.1-free.apk (1.73 MB)
Version: 1.5.3 paid Attached fileGoldenDict-1.5.3-free.apk (1.74 MB)
Version: 1.4.1 paid mobi.goldendict.android_v1.4.1.apk
Version: 1.3.0 paid GoldenDict (Post # 11311661)
Version: 1.2.1 paid savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1420774/GoldenDict___v.1.2.1.apk
Version: 1.1.4 paid GoldenDict (Post # 9489181)
Version: 1.1.3 paid Attached fileGoldenDict_1.1.3.apk (1.69 MB)
Version: 1.1.2 paid Attached fileGoldenDict_1.1.2.apk (1.68 MB)
Version: 1.1.1 paid Attached fileGoldenDict_1.1.1.apk (1.67 MB)
Version: 1.1 paid Attached fileGoldenDict_1.1.apk (1.67 MB)

For questions about filling the topic header, please contact the section moderators via the button Picture

Post has been edited$ iLence - 04.10.18, 16:07
Reason for editing: translation by touch option
Gimi
Message#22
20.09.11, 18:16
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 761
Check in: 26.08.07
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) SM-J730F / DS

In every self-respecting program for this, there are options. And people can customize the display of the article to suit their taste. Or, depending on whether they use the program on a smartphone or on a “tray”.

And in what, for example?
Lingvo, or what? : D

And this is of course a very objective statement ...

Much more objective than yours. I work, but I do not ask for a check. ;)
anton79ru
Message#23
20.09.11, 21:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 199
Check in: 08.08.07
Huawei P30

Colleagues, a question to the forehead: if I switch to this shell from Fora, I will not regret it?

--------------------
I just do not understand
iamwalker
Message#24
21.09.11, 12:13
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2568
Check in: 15.12.09
Apple iPhone X

unkl @ 09/21/2011, 04:13*
Colleagues, a question to the forehead: if I switch to this shell from Fora, I will not regret it?

Freak man. And what prevents you from delivering both Fora and Color and this at the same time? Use and look for the best for yourself. I did not like this, because the functionality is less than in ColoDicte and Fore. Removed it and use old friends;)

--------------------
What would a rake not be taught, and the heart believes in miracles!
Fuda1
Message#25
22.09.11, 00:19
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 04.09.11

Not the first who ask the question - where to get the full version? with 5 dictionaries you won't get far ...
keydy
Message#26
22.09.11, 19:06
User is inactive
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 1452
Check in: 31.08.05
Xiaomi Mi 2A

GimiTo be honest, you are not quite right :) the resource is still a developer, the developer is not on the red list, so ... Everyone can throw a request - and it will have the right, and there is no sense to shame - I say “a pirate” with experience. Another thing is that a person is growing up, and he is just lazy to spend time and nerves searching for a pill for a really necessary program worth a couple of bottles of normal beer. But this is a matter of income, age and understanding of the value of their time. Say, 80 percent of the software I buy already - and not at all because I can not find a tablet. But there is also a warez (the cost of software varies from a few hundred rubles to tens of thousands of evergreens - yes, I’m sorry to spend this money - although I also bought a licensed seven for one of my home computers). So to each his own.

Sorry for off. But I personally will not upload the apk only out of respect for the developer.
Something like this..

Post has been editedkeydy - 22.09.11, 19:13
keydy
Message#27
25.09.11, 13:38
User is inactive
[offline]

Messages 1452
Xiaomi Mi 2A

1.1: Added morphology support! Put the Hunspell dictionaries (.aff / .dic) on your SD card with all the other dictionaries. Also added: setting the font size, the mode of compressed display, clear history.

still would add connection of the user fonts.

Post has been editedkeydy - 25.09.11, 13:51
Ranta
Message#28
25.09.11, 14:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 143
Check in: 25.05.05
Honor 5C (Europe)

And integration with popular readers is planned? So far, none of them are catching this dictionary. IMHO: happy:
keydy
Message#29
25.09.11, 15:14
User is inactive
[offline]

Messages 1452
Xiaomi Mi 2A

While none of them this dictionary "catches"

Yours is not true. Moon + Reader works great with this shell.
unrealwolf
Message#30
25.09.11, 16:16
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1573
Check in: 18.08.06
Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305

Accidentally installed a light version of the "best new" in, or something like that, liked the fast work and instant indexing of dictionaries. Would buy if
a) the program worked with fbreader
b) I was sure that when I connected all my dictionaries (I have 400 meters, I don’t remember), or the full volume of lingua (even better) the program works as fast as with 5y, which can be connected in the demo. If it will work with the speed of handicap, then do not, thanks
keydy
Message#31
25.09.11, 16:35
User is inactive
[offline]

Messages 1452
Xiaomi Mi 2A

Accidentally installed a light version of the "best new" in, or something like that, liked the fast work and instant indexing of dictionaries. Would buy if
b) I was sure that when I connected all my dictionaries (I have 400 meters, I don’t remember), or the full volume of lingua (even better) the program works as fast as with 5y, which can be connected in the demo. If it will work with the speed of handicap, then do not, thanks

a) try stillMoon + Reader. Better this reader on the robot is better than CoolReader, perhaps, but there is no shell support in it yet.

b)
Screenshot
Attached Image

workshighlyquickly.

K
When adding screenshots to a message, you must remove the images in the spoiler.How to clean the image under the spoiler

Post has been editedDark_Timur - 06.03.17, 15:26
Reason for editing: Image under spoiler; Comment from the curator
unrealwolf
Message#32
25.09.11, 16:52
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1573

Try Moon + Reader. Better this reader on the robot is better than CoolReader, perhaps, but there is no shell support in it yet.

No, I won't use Mun. I tried to start several times, but in horror I deleted it - the interface seems to me just disgusting, and I could not find anything closer than a compact fbrider to my heart.
keydy
Message#33
25.09.11, 17:02
User is inactive
[offline]

Messages 1452
Xiaomi Mi 2A

I apologize for the misinformation, the extreme version of KulReader is already working with GoldenDikt.
corwin_de_amber
Message#34
25.09.11, 17:04
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 31.05.06
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F

No, I won't use Mun. I tried to start several times, but in horror I deleted it - the interface seems to me just disgusting, and I could not find anything closer than a compact fbrider to my heart.

I use FBReader with GoldenDict. In the fbrider settings, you must select ColorDict 3, then in the absence of it GoldenDict is called. And it works very fast, IMHO. But unfortunately there is no morphology.
keydy
Message#35
25.09.11, 17:12
User is inactive
[offline]

Messages 1452
Xiaomi Mi 2A

Yes, now I have specially installed the vaunted FBI, the golden dict is friendly with him. I did not understand about morphology - everything works for me.
Dimastick
Message#36
25.09.11, 17:27
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2469
Check in: 04.07.10
Apple iPhone Xs

Corwin_de_amber @ 09/25/2011, 18:04*
But unfortunately there is no morphology.

Judging by the changelog, morphology appeared in the last update.
a_lone
Message#37
25.09.11, 17:44
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 484
Check in: 03.06.11
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H

And integration with popular readers is planned?

KulriderThe latest version (not yet in the market) is already working with GoldenDict. To do this, select the type of the dictionary "ColorDict (new)" in the settings.
Similarly, FBReader works with GoldenDict.
Gimi
Message#38
25.09.11, 18:03
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 761
Check in: 26.08.07
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) SM-J730F / DS

Works:GoldenDict (Post # 9142090)

It works as fast for me as in 5 dictionaries (the volume of dictionaries is clearly more than 400 meters). On the market they write that even LSD from the x5 version of the lingvo is connected.

Post has been editedGimi - 25.09.11, 18:05
Reason for editing: working with FBreader
unrealwolf
Message#39
25.09.11, 21:38
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1573

It works with a fbrider, yes, smartly. Bought. Please post the files necessary for morphology.
a_lone
Message#40
25.09.11, 22:21
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 484
Check in: 03.06.11
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H

Is morphology connected like a regular dictionary? at start-up, Fora suggested connecting dictionaries of morphology.
good move by the author. The number of dictionaries in the frish version is greatly reduced if morphology is used. ;)
AmsliN
Message#41
26.09.11, 03:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 258
Check in: 26.05.10
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/128

I can't find the rus-eng dictionary: Smirnytsky (http://traduko.lib.ru/ru_en_smirnitsky.html) .. broken link

Post has been editedAmsliN - 26.09.11, 03:16

--------------------
SGS Plus i9001 ->SGS 2-I9100 ->SGS 4 I9505->XiaoMi Mi6 128gbglobal 9.2.2

282 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/17/19 23:42