> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Inesoft Cash Organizer | Financial management

Rep: (80)
Inesoft Cash Organizer
Version: 2.01

Last update of the program in the header:15.09.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Inesoft Cash Organizer is a continuation of the development of more than a decade history of the legendary financial program for handheld computers, a multiple winner of various competitions for the best programs in the finance category. Inesoft Cash Organizer is now available for the Android platform.

Money back guarantee within 5 days.

Developer: Inesoft
Homepage: http://www.inesoft.com/rus/index.php
Android Market market: // search /? q = pname: inesoft.cash_organizer
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=inesoft.cash_organizer

Please refrain from using this developer's program.

Additional Information
Russian interface: there is

Download: Version: 2.01

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 06.12.12, 18:26

Rep: (26)
We apologize for not following the releases of the output graph.

There were some difficulties with the import of QIF. The problem is in a different encoding QIF. Since the QIF is an ASCII encoding.
And there are plenty of them. But due to the fact that Android is completely different platform than Windows Mobie or Windows or MacOS. You must make a request QIF encoding. It will not be able to do it in the automatic mode.

Rep: (3)
I'm not a pessimist, but I remember all the previous promises on the forum about Inesoft release Android version and the PC version, I was confident that the release of 4 October will not be exact.
RespectedMr. REM Esq. If you officially represent your company on the forum, you would love to other than the reasons for delay (which in itself - good) you shared and updated schedule of planned releases. That is, if nothing October 4 released, when it is planned this release?

Planned purchase date, after the promised release of October 4, now, of course, save the purchase of ...

Rep: (0)
sergeirm,
+1
A Twitter update was proanonsiroval date October 2nd. However, without the year

It will take a further 2 working days for completion QIF. Most likely on Monday will be.

The fact that the sales volume of QIF is different. You can make only import one account. But QIF can hold several accounts and a list of categories and splits.

We implement QIF which can importirvovat multiple accounts. With this as there are difficulties that are associated specifically with the Android platform (encoding problems with including). Because of this delay.

Apdey we did today. But it includes only bug fixes. QIF as mentioned above will be in a couple of days.

Post has been editedMr. REM Esq. - 05.10.11, 13:53

Rep: (43)
HTC Incredible S, the 5-year-old restored database, which is conducted on FSC Loox 718
2 days of use, it is seen next
1. Wild brake when making payments. Saving a payment of about 5 seconds ... with the fallout in a black screen
2. In the "Projects" in the WM opened window with the Project and the totals for each project at the moment. The android just a list of projects
3. Some of the movement of funds between accounts with different currencies, lost rate available at time of creating the wiring. These movements are attached to the draft.
4. There are no (or not find ??) search the list of payments.

Rep: (276)
Who can put a screenshot of the screen input transactions? Thanks!

Rep: (45)
Can a photo lay out :)
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
I would like to see, and your instructions

Rep: (403)
Mr. REM Esq.,
I would like to reserve for the database has been allocated a separate category, or the user has been granted the right to choose. And then the program throws backup bluntly to the root :(
Also, when entering the recipient's not possible to enter the word from the buffer obmena- it is not very convenient :(

Post has been editedStvladimir - 05.10.11, 20:18

Lord! there are questions.
1. Who polyuzuyus version for WM bild 2006.12.07. I want to go to the version for Android. How difficult is it to move the base?
2. Does the Android version so convenient a thing as "projects"?

Rep: (0)
UncleJo,
1. Move the easy (instruction), Is difficult to use (WM-after)
2. There is, but it is not as easy as in WM

Thank evening try.
It is not convenient to use a separate accounting Finance Lux 560 ...
And what it is inconvenient function of demand, "projects"? She picks up the old projects?

Post has been editedUnclejo - 06.10.11, 13:06

UncleJo @ 06.10.2011, 13:05*
And what it is inconvenient function of demand, "projects"? She picks up the old projects?

To date, we have not yet added the balance of each project. But soon added. Just wait.
But polzovatsja can now. All projects are stored and podhavtyatsya once add balance calculation projects.

Post has been editedMr. REM Esq. - 06.10.11, 16:02

Hooray passed! Balance converged :)

Once found a bug :(
When payment is corrected attribute to "clean" correction does not occur (when you create a new - everything is fine, but when you change an already created transaction)

I look like I'm here for a long time prescribe. And unfortunately developers move on to something else is going to.

Another portion of the error:
- If you try to view a report "balance billing" for the year of the program takes off.
- Previously, the total amount of the graph depicted not the line, and the gray rectangle that was convenient

Rep: (69)
Huge request to razrabochtkami primarily pay attention to the optimization of the program, namely the speed of save transaction, opening a list of payments, etc. Also really looking forward to the module (or a widget) to quickly enter transactions!

Rep: (276)
alex828 @ 05.10.2011, 15:46*
Can a photo lay out :)

When you select categories / projects using T9 search?

Rep: (45)
n0Brain @ 07.10.2011, 13:01*
When you select categories / projects using T9 search?

If I am not mistaken, all in the same way as in the windows ...

Rep: (43)
---- When you select categories / projects using T9 search?
No, Opens new window and keyboard Android, write yourself that it is necessary

Opportunity imports would like to clarify:
- the possibility of painless use of the DB file from the version for WM
- WM base converter>Android (if required)
- synchronization with MS Money (as an import option). Is it in the plans?

Thank!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/01/20, 19:59