86 pagesV  « < 84 85 86 »  

> Windows Phone - Gaming News and Discussion | As for the games on Windows Phone
Zloy pryanik
Message#1
14.09.11, 17:27
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 4380
Check in: 04.01.10

Attached Image
In this topic will be published all the news on games for Windows Phone!

Game release date:

Recent releases:

Discounts in the Windows Phone Store:

Red Stripe Discounts:
Here- updated every Thursday (morning).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
K
Theme rules:

- it is not necessary to discuss "something-horrible" in this topic - publish and discuss game news
- if you want to discuss the game already published in our section - write to the topic of the game itself
- if there are no themes for the game yet - create it - the section needs new themes
- when publishing news, make sure that someone did not add it to you
- news should be published in accordance with a special template:

Newsletter Template
[size = 3] [color = "purple"] [b] Title [/ b] [/ size] [/ color]

[spoiler] Picture news [/ spoiler]
[url = "link to the game"] Windows Phone Store [/ url] - [u] price of the game [/ u] [b] size of the game [/ b].

[i] Description: [/ i]
News text
[spoiler]
Screenshots and video news
[/ spoiler]

Post has been editeddanil10898 - 03.10.15, 20:10
Reason for editing: edit
Verdok
Message#1702
30.04.16, 12:43
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 52
Check in: 03.09.15
Microsoft Lumia 640 DS LTE

It turns out on windows phone there is such a great game like Candy party coin carnival. I am very glad that she is in the store. Before I bought Lumiya 640 I played on an android, for me it was the best timekiller (with time I deleted all the games that were on the phone and left this one). The game is simple, not stressful, pleasant design, with elements of pumping, and most importantly, without advertising. The game goes perfectly, without glitches and lags, gives out 60fps to the eye. Who can make a theme for this game, let WP users know that there is such a great game. By the way, there are several games of this type from this developer, you can choose according to your taste.

--------------------
Lumia 640 at & t w 8.1, Lumia 640 XL DS w10m 1511
Fisher5991
Message#1703
17.10.16, 13:28
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 789
Check in: 09.01.12
Philips Xenium W832

Preparing new games for Windows from Gameloft

Attached Image

Description:
Games developed according to the old principles and announced during the presentation in March will not be abandoned halfway. In confirmation of this was made the official announcement of the 4 games that will be released in the winter. In the trailer shows excerpts from the gameplayAsphalt XTreme , Zombie anarchy and the first gameplay pieces from Modern Combat Versus and Gangstar: New Orleans . Apparently, the games will be released in the winter, and previously announced release dates may already be irrelevant.
Attached Image

A source: Gameloftclub

Post has been editedFisher5991 - 17.10.16, 13:29
Kvantoviy
Message#1704
03.04.17, 21:43
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 683
Check in: 31.01.17

The people have not yet found something on the Internet, is it possible to download a game from a computer in windows phone and play just like on a computer where I have windows xp !? Specifically interested in worms armageddon!
Eugmen
Message#1705
08.03.18, 02:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 337
Check in: 18.01.15

I ask the moderators to forgive, but I have an actual question about the games ... I just updated my luminescence to 10, I go to the market and find that I can’t install any games, please, but the games don’t even open where what and how to configure to install games? Help comrades!
Jo jin non
Message#1706
04.08.18, 14:46
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 22.07.18

Who else plays on vinfone?

--------------------
If there is a donut in the game, then do not even try to play it, these lootboxes only show off
konstant213
Message#1707
05.08.18, 19:20
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 24.02.18
Microsoft Lumia 550

* Jo jin nonthere is a bit, but why?

--------------------
symbian # nokian8