> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Effire ColorBook TR701 | TFT color

Rep: (70)
DiscussionEffire ColorBook TR701
Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Firmware пїЅ

We describe our impressions from the reading room, share our experience, ask questions.
Discussion firmware in the subjectFirmware

Official site http://effire.ru/

Reviews

Instructions for use

Undocumented features
  • Video output when playing video files
  • Djvu mapping

Close relatives
  • Texet TB710HD
  • Oysters Readme 400
  • Ritmix RBK-430
  • Wexler.Book T7005
  • Lexand LT-117
  • Kromax Intelligent book KR-701, KR-505, KR-430
  • E708 Black (something also Chinese)
  • ------
  • Ployer V10 is also a relative, but the MP4 player is

Add, do not be shy

FAQ
  • Effire TR701 FAQhere

Add-ons and suggestions to the author in a personalKISLbIUorcurator of the topic

Useful tips

useful links

Post has been editedvadeus - 30.10.16, 17:10
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (5)
A new e-book with a TFT-screen and in a metal case is already being sold.

Pros:
- Interesting appearance
- metal frame
- Touch screen
- Good omnivorous in terms of supporting video formats and smooth playback
- Adequate fonts out of the box
- Normal black book cover
- Despite the touch screen, there are hardware scroll buttons
- there are toys
- There are RUS-ENG and ENG-RUS dictionary
- PDF reads, enlarges and scrolls with your finger relatively smoothly, not with screens.
- It seems like reading and DJVU.
- 16 Gb class6 ADATA and NCP read entry
- Charged by YUSB. From the tablet recharged.
- Akkum like not dead. More or less holds.
- read from the screen normally. It's good.

Minuses:
- Glitch in the firmware, the background does not change when reading, there is only white. Need more black background.
- Orientation, only 2 positions: buttons on the right and on top. It is more convenient if they are also from below.
- The sensor does not say that it is very responsive. The average representative of resistive screens. Calibration is.
- Incorrectly sometimes preserves the position of the text when exiting the reading mode and then turning off the device. Either does not remember at all, or remembers only the chapter.
- Failure in the first quarter of the smoothness of the backlight adjustment, a sharp transition from the weakest to the average brightness.
- Low number of reviews, no reliability information
- New brand on the market, there is no guarantee of good user support

Effire in the base firmware makes a much better impression than the Wexler T7001.

Some principles of appearance and control are lapped with Android. Maybe there is an Android inside?

Links:

All the pros and cons of my IMHO.

Post has been editedMagnum-m - 26.09.11, 21:34
Reason for editing: Update info

Rep: (0)
Although not stated, but Djvu reads: yes2:

Rep: (6)
But does not increase

Rep: (70)
a review appeared on the-ebook.org
Effire colorbook overview

Who uses this miracle, respond, what is its battery life. How long does the battery last when watching a video, and how is the quality of the display?

Read enough for 7-8 hours, watch videos for 3-5 hours (it strongly depends on the quality and brightness of the backlight) The video does not slow down and the quality is good. The screen glares strongly on the sun, you need to glue the film. The sound is very quiet.

The video shows on well with a plus. : yes2:

Rep: (1)
Good afternoon! I have the following:
Attached Image
Judging by the type of menu-clone TR701. No information, except that the device running on Linux is not dug.
On the manufacturer's website, dull. Questions can be asked only on navigators.
Glitches:
1.When clicking on the "History" button, the device hangs tightly, and what this button should do is covered in darkness ...
2. does not remember exactly the position of the text (but the page number at the bottom remembers, so that you can go)
3.Sawing radio tuning (only with buttons)
Question: Is it possible to make a hardware reset of the device on the TR701, and if so, how? It means that the cache will be reset to the books started and read. Library uploaded to internal memory - 3.8 gigabytes
Well, we are waiting for your new firmware, maybe it will do (by the way, how to flash it is not clear, or a program for firmware
will be included? And how do I transfer the device to the firmware mode?)
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Rep: (4)
For the money, a very wonderful chitalka.Pri reading fb2 Tapan uglu- the bottom right to the next page rather fast, and if you press your finger and hold it up get the page flipping in Androidovskih eReader (open text screen- Thapa in the middle of the menu appears at the bottom - Hit last znachok- listanie- put a tick like a book). Just I noticed the same function when the avtolistaniya (auto-scroll text?) Menu-interval (betting with a delay of 5 seconds to 30). Avtolistanie switched menu- icon with the eye.

Rep: (186)
Who knows what the "sleep mode" is different from the "auto power off"?

Post has been editedmunkee - 06.10.11, 15:59

Rep: (15)
Appeared photo parsedTR701 readers.
In short:
Proc boxchip F-15
Flash drives Samsung k9gbg08u0a and k4h511638j
2200 mAh battery

It remains to wait until the craftsmen learn how to modify the native firmware.

Rep: (291)
x.files9 @ 09/22/2011, 04:20*
How much battery is enough when watching a video

Gessy2008 @ 09/22/2011, 17:28*
video watch 3-5 hours

I did not charge the battery from the store (I decided, first to completely discharge, and then charge 8 hours), it was 91% charge, showed that it would work for 6 hours and a half. I watched the movie for 1.45 hours, though with headphones, the volume is -18 (if you can deaf more). After that he showed a charge of 85% and a work duration of 5 hours and 20 minutes. If only the discharge will not take place on a non-linear schedule, the result is not bad.

Post has been editedAlexFBG - 07.10.11, 02:39

Rep: (15)
I want to clarify about the processor: there is no official information on the boxchip F15, there is only F10 and F16.
Moreover boxchip F16 = Sochip SC8600
F10 = Sochip SC9800 (wikibooks.org)

About F15 there is some mention on the Chinese site that this is the "low-level version of F16" (Baidu), i.e. cropped version.

That's what I would like to know - in the F16 chip there is a TV-out (judging byspecifications). I wonder if it is possible to output video to the TV through the eg usb connector in the TR701? Or maybe someone will follow the board - are there any tracks from the 47-49 processor legs to the usb port.

I will ask you to explain in more detail about the change of fonts.

Something I did not understand the joke of humor, for some reason my fonts do not change. Does everyone have it?

Rep: (291)
sara-05, When reading in the properties you press the font, the types appear on the left, you choose. The modernist did not notice a big difference between the Verdana, the arial, the main thing when reading the times is to remove it, otherwise, if you ask the background to read it is bad, as if the letters were bitten.
hitlo,
To fix the bugs, you need to write not on effire.ru or texet.ru, but on china.cn, and with eroglyphs: D
The most interesting thing in the device description is the Linux operating system. How not to twist the ping there and does not smell. Everything is done at the level of datasheet.

So the fact of the matter is that there is no difference when changing fonts, the background has set the 6th for me readable.

By the way, figured out the radio. You need to connect headphones and click search, after a few seconds all frequencies will appear in memory, where the radio is broadcast and you can listen. Without headphones, he does not want, as in the phone, apparently headphones are used as an antenna.

Talk to me!

M
I say: APy (raising) the topic is prohibited by the rules.

Post has been editedBamboo - 13.10.11, 08:21

Rep: (5)
hitlo,
after the release of their reading mode are not the arrows on the screen? I hang ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/12/19, 2:06