Questions about working with file sharing and torrents | [how-to] instructions, tips, problem solving

Rep: (309)
Questions about working with file sharing and torrents

Here you can ask a question about downloading or uploading files to exchangers and torrents, ask for mirrors on a movie and ask any other questions on this topic.

Post has been edited= Woland = - 29.06.09, 14:50

Rep: (551)
* Dudek
not blocked, but he still cannot recover from the attack:https: //www.google.com...cker&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8or i didn't understand your question

Post has been editedKyogre - 06.09.15, 20:50

Rep: (1)
bypassing the blocking example qBittorrent

fastensocks4 / socks5proxy orTOR

example on screen with TOR

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
Zl0yv @ 10/22/2015, 2:45 PM*
fasten socks4 / socks5

that is exactly what I did, I took a proxy with haydmi for the corresponding socks, it does not work properly, peers for some torrent will connect at least 1-2, and for most, the shish generally “stands still”, I will try tor

Post has been editedHeadsshock38 - 04.12.15, 06:51

Rep: (1)
HeadShock38 @ 12/04/2015 05:32*
... I took a proxy with Haydmi ...
that says it all

In my post there are links, I tried?

Post has been editedzl0yv - 05.12.15, 09:36

Rep: (3)
In my post there are links, I tried?

I tried from there - it seems to be better, one of the torrents shakes after having applied the settings. But! Cannot connect to trackers, shows "proxy connect error: connection is closed with peer", DHT - waiting for input ... peer exchange works while

In the swinging torrent, peers are added, while in the idle there is no, apparently they receive them from those already connected ...

Rep: (305)
Actually a subject.
I live in South Korea, Seoul.

Everything was good, it moved, the new provider, the speed is otoichnaya, but it cuts the infection of torrents.
The download speed is 10kbytes per second, although usually about 4-5 megabytes per second speed.
Played with the settings, nothing helps. It connected via VPN to South Korea - the speed of 1.1 MB (it cannot be punched through VPN) which is incredibly slow compared to 5 MB.
Are there any ideas how the provider detects torrents and how to avoid it?

Rep: (5)
Hello. Do not tell me how to bypass the lock when downloading torrents on a megaphone?

Rep: (45)
* TIER_FOREVER , use extensions or proxies with VPN. If it does not help, then look for someone who can throw you a torrent file.

Rep: (267)
What does it mean to swing through TOR?2What is TOP?1Explain the teapot: D

TOR is a network, a system of proxy servers (consisting of virtual tunnels)1, to bypass Internet access restrictions2.

PS: for the rest - in a personal.

Rep: (38)
Komenty read and do not want to help! No description, but there is HELP :)
Actually a subject.
I live in South Korea, Seoul.

Everything was good, it moved, the new provider, the speed is otoichnaya, but it cuts the infection of torrents.
The download speed is 10kbytes per second, although usually about 4-5 megabytes per second speed.
Played with the settings, nothing helps. It connected via VPN to South Korea - the speed of 1.1 MB (it cannot be punched through VPN) which is incredibly slow compared to 5 MB.
Are there any ideas how the provider detects torrents and how to avoid it?

What kind of vpn have you used? :) If you play around with other countries! with different vnp-nami (programs?) vnp - in fact it may not be speedy!

Rep: (224)
* Bigcheen , proxy with triple encryption, it is almost impossible to find your original IP. Elite, all leapfrog does not have the best effect on speed.

Posted 10/21/2016 20:01:

* Jiwan proxy allows ?? If yes, then look at the proxylist to get what there is speed.
By the way, in the torrent it is possible to encrypt connections, try to enable it. Without torrent headers in the stream, the idea is not to limit the speed

Post has been editedpfg21 - 21.10.16, 20:07

Rep: (4)
In connection with the closure of ex.ua, I want to find an alternative with a similar distribution of files, a la movies / pictures / music / video / games / programs, etc. What do you advise?

Rep: (0)
And I'm already sick of that through many Torrent exchangers Amigo’s browser is trying to sniff me in! Normally, the game cannot be downloaded and installed. And I really, really want it, because I am Skyrim. I was fascinated by the game, but because of problems with the download and installation, I was desperate to look for the normal version, with all the additions. And when Winda didn’t fly away, I couldn’t deal with the mods for the game and install them! please help. Just in Steam, I do not sit and see no point in pumping out money from users. ;)

Posted on 03/22/2017 12:49 PM:

If not difficult, write pliz to BOS or VK! =)

A question for connoisseurs. Tell me.
I downloaded a disk image from the torrent (ISO format).
The image of the laptop sees, mounts, all the beautiful insides appear, but the video clips do not play.
On the monitor, only the black screen saver of the player and everything.
Where to dig, so that the video starts ???

* alex.by.0202, Get the clip out of iso.

Falciloid
Different from other sites UNITS of the list of forums are available on the trackerhttp://asmlocator.ru
What we want.
Advantages of this tracker:
- You can download without registration.
- There is a built-in instructions on how to download (help in each topic).
- There is own torrent - the client, without advertising. Multilingual - by a single click!
- Uploaded to those over 1300 TB
- Not least, this tracker is not blocked on the territory of the Russian Federation, as many. Just go, conveniently choose what you need and download.
- BUNS! It turns out that IPTV is present on this tracker, this is viewing up to 10,000 TV channels! in two mouse clicks.
I think that this site will be enough to answer the main question of the topic, HOW TO START and WHAT TO DO :-)
But the PC, and specifically the program VLC media player, reads all common formats. All you need is to install this player on PC (google it).
The second. Open the .iso image in which you have a problem. And run there the largest file in size WITH VLC media player.
In my practice, there was no case that this player could not see something. This is one of the most powerful players to date.

Post has been editeduran240 - 25.05.19, 11:34
Reason for editing: Supplement

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19, 06:31