> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Texet TB-710HD | TFT color

Rep: (1248)
DiscussionTexet TB-710HD
Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Firmware пїЅ

Surveys about the iron books:Texet TB-710HD (Post # 9329662)
Energy Research:Texet TB-710HD (Post # 9740012)

Post has been editedPicnik - 08.03.13, 19:55

Rep: (0)
Please tell me the program or firmware!

Rep: (3961)
* snejok_ptz,
teXet TB710-HD firmware

please tell me which power supply is needed for this book?

Rep: (5)
Hello to all. The problem with tachem. He fell asleep and dropped the book, now the touchscreen does not respond to pressing and moving tables. If you lightly slap on the side - the tables move but return back, pressing does not work. It feels like the train is moving away. Maybe someone knows what the problem may be?

Post has been editedsangal19 - 29.07.18, 23:16

Rep: (144)
* sangal19 So what's the problem, disassemble the book and osmotori train, this is an easy process. The loop of the matrix is ​​wide, the tail of the wheel is narrow.

Rep: (5)
* Faust3000, I already know what trail from what. I disassembled the same to change the display. I have this second book, the same one. I found Avito bought in 2011 and never got out of the box ...

Hello. Say, there is a dead TB-710HD. Does not want to live. I tried everything.
But the screen seems to be alive, not broken.
On Avito, I found a TB-720HD with a broken screen. They write, they say is included ...
Is it possible to replace the screen of TB-710HD with a TB-720HD?
On aliexpress, the screen from TB-710HD is sold as fit for TB-720HD and TB-730HD and TB-740HD

Rep: (134)
Spbmax77 @ 11/29/18, 19:19*
On Avito, I found a TB-720HD with a broken screen. They write, they say is included ...
Is it possible to replace the screen of TB-710HD with a TB-720HD?
On aliexpress, the screen from TB-710HD is sold as fit for TB-720HD and TB-730HD and TB-740HD

And that took on Avito?
Hardly anyone knows for sure. They have the same resolution, the hardware is almost the same. In the worst case, the connector of the loop will be in the wrong place, and it may be necessary to change the driver of the touch (or parameters in the firmware) or the display by taking the donor's firmware - 710HD. About editing the firmware there is an instruction.

Dear experts in repairing electronic books!
Advise how to solve the problem. Here's the thing ... I ordered a touchscreen for Texet TB-710HDna Aliekspress (see. Screenshot), which is well received. But it turned out that it differs from the original in that the loop transition to the display is shifted to the side (see. Touchscreen new and original for comparison). Anyway, they made the transition trail, I cracked touchscreen replaced with a new, good display was hurt when he stepped foot. But here's the catch: the feeling that he is a living (working). But reacts to touch sluggish and not in those places, that is necessary. What you need to do to make it work as it should? And yet ... Do you need a touchscreen to stick on the edges of the display, if there is adhesive on the edges of the track on it and it sits well on the screen. Maybe it does not work because of poor electrical contact with the housing of the display?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSergelios - 20.04.19, 16:38

* Sergelios, Try to calibrate the touch, like the settings there is such a point, if not, then reflash the book, the system requires calibration to stitch itself.

Calibrate tried, but I can not enter the setup, because the touchscreen is not responding to the ETM place. And tell me where to get the firmware.

Post has been editedSergelios - 21.04.19, 09:55

* Sergelios, by this link, select your favorite version of the firmware.

Thank you very much for the link to the firmware download, but the download did not work.
References to the original links are not active, and the modified firmware downloaded in the form of
images for download on DVD, and on the disk image is not downloaded, writes: "The selected file is not
valid disk image. "Tell me what to do?

* Sergelios, files with extension .img this is the firmware, official or modified, without a difference. They are not written to disk. In the header of the firmware all topics described in detail, including the process of flashing.

And how to run the .img file? I recognized it as a way to write to the disk, and is picked up by a program written to disk.

I apologize for the stupidity, figured out a firmware process.
I sew your e-mail. book almost all the modified firmware.
After closure EEPROM process is for setting system
about 2 minutes, then goes into a calibration mode to stitch: a red cross
runs across the screen indefinitely tired poke a finger, and the process ends.
My question is: why is this happening?
Let me remind you that I changed the touchscreen, which was sent to me with Aliekspressa. This is different from the touch
original in that the connecting stub to the display is shifted to the side, but in order to be
they made was to connect the extension loop.
My apparatus: teXet TB-710HD S / N 1201009146 Rev.A.

* Sergelios, First you need to check the touch without an adapter. Unplug the adapter and plug the loop stitch directly and, as such, run the firmware. it is clear that if the touch does not lie on the matrix, simply click on the tache in those places where there are crosses on the screen. If this is the same situation, it is likely that a touch is not appropriate for this book model or stitch driver. You can try to flash different firmware versions for similar devices, if the help you will need to pull out the driver and insert the firmware for Tekseta.

Rep: (1)
You can put a simple android or firmware where you can put the VC and Youtube? As I understand it, there is an android

Rep: (1)
Damn guys help. What is needed is the book but that there was no record function (tobish recorder) Can someone firmware what some gashes. I would have to 1000в‚Ѕ presented.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/03/20, 17:18