Zenithink ZEPAD C91 - Discussion

Rep: (551)
DiscussionZenithink ZEPAD C91
PictureZenithink ZEPAD C91, ZT-280-C91
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games . Off topic posts removed.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark

Specifications
ModelC91
CPUAMLOGIC MESON-M1-M 8726 SZabout the chip?(ARMv7 Processor rev 1 (v7l))
CoreCORTEX A9
Frequency800 MHz
FSB1GMHz
RAMDDR 512MB
flush8GB-32GB (standard configuration: 8GB)
Memory expansionTF card; U disk
LCD display10.2 "TFT display, 1024 * 600
InternetBuilt in Ethernet: support WIF
3GUSB 3G modem;
Camerabuilt-in camera
Outputs
  • Output for charging
  • headset output
  • Rj-45
  • Tf
  • 1 * USB 2.0 Host port
  • 1 * USB 2.0 OTG port
  • HDMI output

Touch screenCapacitive
Multitouchtwo-point (earlier versions, on the 10 fingers starting with 3a)
Sound
  • Built in stereo speakers 1w * 2
  • Built-in mono microphone

LED indicatorJob; charging
Buttons
  • Incl. / Off. 1 button
  • Volume 2 button
  • ESC / chamber 1 button

Battery lifeWifi inc .: 4 chasa
Batterypolymer lithium ion, 4000 mAh (personally, I and all here 3000 mAh)
Charger220V Input 9V DC Output, 2A
Dimensions264mm 161mm 16mm
Photo devices and boxes / Video
An order of dismantling the machine /Finalization C91/ Measurement of the internal space / Repair
useful links
FTP Zenithink
Products webpage
Page model
Links to the firmware from the manufacturer
Foreign forum Slatedroid(Custom firmware has Temko and interesting, and the user is under the nicknameatp_uestcwhich is representative of zenithinka (?), and probably firmware developer (one of?)

Problems / Troubleshooting / Unit Programmable improvement /Root
Connect 3G modem / Bluetooth /GPS

Purchase(Reviews of the store How to buy)
Proven shops:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/905217 (savagemessiahzine.com-fan)
Shenzhen Eternal Technology Co., Ltd. (a-vitalka)
http://www.rombel.com.ua/ (paxar) For Ukraine
C91 E-bay $ 239 (de yuro)
HK Wise Technology (serganj) + (mel12345)
GRACE INTERNATIONAL IMPORT AND EXPORT CO., LIMITED (mel12345) (1 had information that the user sent a fake, all are refined to purchase !!!)
http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/201838 (polzovatel ')
HK Wise Technology(Instead came 8Gb 4Gb, thinned / check in advance)
Everising Industrial Co., Ltd.Remembered here I bought (Mr.Modesty)
ELIJAH INDUSTRIAL (HK) LTDa coupon for $ 30 ($ 30 discount with the purchase of $ 200)Coupons - Whitecrow & mfp.GoD & fcuked
Senyong Electronic Technology CO., Ltd. - (yrkese)

--------------------
How to buy?
INFA coupon Ailexpress

--------------------
We do not advise to book here
Shenzhen Fancy Technology Co., Ltd. read reviews

--------------------
Shops selling fake:
http://www.chinatabletspcs.com - Review
Distinguishing features of the present Zenithink C91 Faika
Frequently Asked Questions / Reviews / Games
Frequently asked Questions
in him with a g-sensor, greatly lying? It works quite well, both in games and during normal use
a video accelerator? Powerful enough (Mali-400). For example for the same worth Galaxy S II
as a long time to boot? 40-45 seconds
how many touches? Two multi-point (starting from 3a to 10 fingers)
skype with camera not worked? No problem
build quality? 4+
how much battery holds? 4-5 hours
much keeps in sleep mode? Per day fell from 100% to 61%
a reception with Wi-Fi? Confident receiving only far from the access point, the reception level 4- / 3
whether it is possible to connect an external HDD I saw anti-aircraft gun 500GB 2.5 "and 1.5TB 3.5" External HDD ...
touch buttons on the front side illuminated? Not
Is it possible to play online flash games? (Odnoklassniki, VKontakte, Facebook ...)? fully working
What should the battery? Nominally, the lithium-polymer 3000 mAh. Photos in the header est.Fakticheski 2361 mAh. Measures to discharge.

Connecting to a PC - MyPhoneExplorer + new wood for ZT

--------------------
Reviews
Video reviews, not in Russian

--------------------
Games
About not supporting the Games in build.prop just need to change the name of the device on DesireHD, search the topic "Installing games with cache" there is a description.
What is the maker who is also В® Chainfire3D
Theme of the game on the Mali-400 platform
Topics about the compatibility of games on other amlogic-device
Games for Ainol Novo 8 (1280x768, Mali-400MP) - The platform is the same as ours Amlogic, mali-400mp
Asphalt 6 Adrenaline HD
Shadow shadow
Earth And Legend
Shadow guardian hd
Real racing 2
GTA IIIon our devices without KETTLE! the Russian language and Russian adequate textures.Video work

SPARE PARTS / Chargers / Cases
Initially, check with the merchants! The photo does not look closed up photo of the model. Compatibility confirmation.
Screen
Touchscreen
Battery

--------------------
Charger
Charge in a car1 2 3

--------------------
Case for Zenithink C91
Case without the keyboard
Case Photos of the case

K
The topic is searched curator. Application can be left inI want to be curator.

Post has been editedSergey164 - 09.04.14, 13:59

Rep: (12)
I start a topic about Zenithink ZT-280 C91.
Mention of this device are found in different themes, and scattered scraps of information.
As it turned out, under the brand name Zenithink ZT-280 produces a completely different device - is E98, and C91, which are in fact - are quite different. This theme - to discuss the model ZT-280 C91
Thread start fasting, copied from topicsUPAD E98, ZT-180, ZT-280 and similar- These are my first impressions of the device.

Then there are owners ZT-280 C91? Ato all his advice, and the owners do not have

I came to this Friday. With AliExpress reached in 24 days. So a normal device, given its Chinese origin.
Compliance review, published on the Internet.

Some applications on it are, some are not. What determines the - I can not say.
Do not go SPB Shell 3D - does not run and some igruha of a series of "Racing" - this at all when setting said - is not installed. But other similar - went to "cheers" - without brakes.

Angry Birds are also loose. Part of the game is, but is not drawn on the full screen. In some applications - shift relative to images of inscriptions substrates. Fora Dictionary does not start - says he sees no external card. The card is really called in as the sdcard, not external. Maybe that's why her handicap and can not see. Put ColorDict - this works.

As for the iron and all devices. I felt some backlash in the left side of the device. Creaks, but somehow it pressed or something. Nevazhnetski works softkey "menu" that the bottom of the screen. Sometimes it does not work, sometimes it is necessary to press 10 times. For full-screen applications - annoying. For those who have seen the status bar - there is a "menu" button, and "return" are duplicated. You can use them. The rest like work. Perhaps this is especially a particular instance. Sknsorny screen itself is quite sensitive, easily controlled. Multitouch - a two-point.

Market has a complete and working. BlackMart still put.

Direct button from the end, on which is written back - does not work. More precisely by pressing and holding it turns somehow chamber. Apparently - difficulties in the current firmware. Where can I get a new one - I do not know. In the properties of writing Zenithink b04 - on the ftp official of such an index is not found. The camera, by the way, is so-so. We can say - no.

Probably because of the damp firmware - sometimes it freezes so that only the "reset" button is in a sense. Very often I hung out until put all the necessary applications. As often freezes when connected via USB to a computer or disconnected from the computer. Also to reseta. When everything is set and used already - games online - not hanging.

Bluetooth is not. It is, however, not stated in the specifications, but this time I somehow missed. Well, okay. But there is WiFi, which works quite stable, the network does not lose. More on Etherner, which, through the adapter included clings to microUSB - dongl - works fine. The flash drive into the USB recognizes and reads.

The screen is bright. The viewing angles are, however, not very much. Batteries with WIFI and a constant brightness of about 20% of the screen (all on the screen to read fine) enough for 5-6 hours. Perhaps if you turn off WiFi and just read books - enough for more. CoolReader is normal. 100% charged off device (not completely shut down, and like a telephone - in standby mode) - 8 hours is discharged to 75%. Loading the plate at the start - about a minute and a half ...

Video running loose. Bitrate tests did not do - the first thing that caught my uploaded from the network - is fine.

I took on AliExpress - for $ 185 plus shipping. 4GB version. 8GB-ship began to produce (and removed from production-ship 4GB) exactly one day as I sent the parcel. Bad luck...
With the sending had two options - ChinaPost to something like $ 25 or something ... EMS - $ 40 - $ 45. EMS seem to almost twice as fast - chose it.
It is unlikely that anything other than the memory count has changed. Firmware I dated 6 August, later saying no.

About parshivku writes -
Kernel version 2.6.34 (this, incidentally, a android?);
Version of Android - AOSP,
The build number -eng AOSP OPENMASTER eng.root.20110806.165110 test-keys

Root will get through z4root. UniversalAndroot not go - nothing could be done.

Post has been editedtsc - 22.10.11, 09:56

Rep: (16)
I subscribe to this topic
Who says that the label
I zt280102ASRTAS6

Kernel version 2.6.34
Version of Android - AOSP,
The build number -eng AOSP OPENMASTER eng.root.20110808 .165110 test-keys

Screen I resistive, support 2 taps simultaneously, zooming works.
In the properties of writing Zenithink b04
I felt some backlash in the left side of the device. Creaks, but somehow it pressed or something. Nevazhnetski works softkey "menu" that the bottom of the screen. Sometimes it does not work, sometimes it is necessary to press 10 times
Same thing I

I'm not a pure C91 - screen is capacitive and resistive, and colon are the same campaign.

Yet I have troubles with the clock. When you reboot, the date and time are cleared. In sleep mode, time stops, when the shows that has been stopped. Eg 8-20 asleep after half an hour you turn - 8-20 and does not change but continues to tick on 8-21.

Also, the device came with a very tight tachem, had to go and register settings, such as wasting it.
Touch somewhere susceptible to crosstalk or the screen or on the board, select a shortcut, he trembles. In general trembling touch, but tolerable.

The battery should be calibrated incorrectly shows the charge ...

Perhaps dolechat firmware in the future.

Too zarutil z4root, in another way.

Post has been editedpaxar - 06.09.11, 15:04

Rep: (3)
Order now and just waiting :)
Took 8 gigs version ordered ems'om all came to $ 240

Or maybe someone who can put the dough?

The screen does not tremble. Capacitive and very sensitive. Sometimes accidentally zadenesh finger - something already turned on. With the clock is also no problem - go myself but go ...

Battery. Shows, for example 35% charge. Connect the charge - just op! 75%. Disables - over 35%.
I charge usually while playing with him at the table ... Gradually, with charging - 100%, and without charge - is also up to 100% comes. So all - he charged. Infected, incidentally, it is also quite long. 4-5 hours is necessary to bring up to 100%.

For a night in the sleep mode is discharged from 100% to about 70% ...

And I have no labels anywhere else there. Nor device, nor on the box.

fcuked @ 06.09.2011, 21:15*
Or maybe someone who can put the dough?

Put Quadrant Advanced
The index on the histogram - 1762
The status bar at the bottom:
Total: 1762
CPU: 2530
Mem: 1136
I / O: 6490
2D: 137
3D: 357

Quadrant really works crookedly - performs the test, displays the result. Keep it on the screen 10 seconds, then for some reason, the image is re-started with the texture and crashes with the message that an error and closed.

There was a problem with the SD card. Or rather with the way it sees the android.
Up to a certain point, it all worked OK - set applications, move them to the SD card, some moved, books, video, music to write ... And then one time (perhaps after installation root, maybe just coincidence) - Card becomes ReadOnly. Android it reads well, but to write to all refuses.

And because of the application before installing the LAN or BlackMart`a are first written to the card, and then run the installation from there - to set the output Mayat ... In order that it may again write to the card, it is necessary to go to the settings in the memory, there "to remove the SD card", then mount it back - and then a single application can be installed. After the installation, apparently, or at some other time - again, a message that the file is on the ReadOnly file system and can not to be written ... And again in a circle - eject the memory card, insert, and so on ...

paxar , You rutirovaniya after such problems are not observed? What can the card and so consistently as the R / O tag? ..

No, normally I put on the cable to the card and fill in instalyu.

Poporobuy razrutit, throw another card or the formatnut ...

Yesterday uchudil. Depending on the "demolition" application. I turned off by long pressing the power button. After switching - fixated - some processes are loaded and then fall - only windows flashed ... Miraculously load default launcher. All other applications were unworkable - when you start falling out with an error. Well, the copy was made Backup`om Titanium. True, the last day of the installation has not been preserved. Now I sit in one restore what was ...

My already everything ....

I rebooted and now not gruzitso. The emblem of the android turns and everything ....

I will send back to the china, 50 bucks and pay in addition take C91

Rep: (0)
Good morning everyone :-) I'm curious, I have seen that it is possible to put the win ce 6.
1) Who put?
2) How does it work?
3) multiboot with android or basic?
4) Put the total iron description.
Sorry for schools, writing with H70 :) I wait for answers. Thank you. I intend to buy it. How did he do with the games themselves is with movies in DVD rip?

Tell me where you can buy it

I found here moesale.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=303

slon_h @ 08.09.2011, 12:56*
Good morning everyone, I wonder, I saw that it is possible to put the win ce 6.
1) Who put?
2) How does it work?
3) multiboot with android or basic?
4) Put the total iron description.
Sorry for schools, writing with H70 wait for answers. Thank you. I intend to buy it. How did he do with the games themselves is with movies in DVD rip?

About 1-2 points - I will not say anything, do not know, did not try.
Description of my copy of iron (Taken from information in the Quadrant)
Device
Model: Zenithink b04
Product: b04ref
Board: m1ref
Brand: generic
CPU
Name: ARM v7 Processor Kum 1 (v7l)
Max freq: 800 MHz
Min freq: 200MHz
Cores: 1
Architecture: 7
BogoMIPS: 559.67
Hardware: AMLOGIC MESON-M1 8726M SZ
Revision: 1

Memory: Total: 412724 kB
Display: Resolution 600x1024 Refresh rate: 60Hz

GPU (Open GL)
Vendor: Quakcomm
Renderer: Mali-400 MP / Chainfire 3D
Version: OpenGL ES-CM 1.1

Games are, but not all. Most of those that are not - or curves and are not designed to permit it - paint the picture properly or strongly cool the graphics and do not fit into his version of the video accelerator.
The same applies to programs .. For example SBP 3D Launcher - did not go.

As for the video: conducted a series of tests.
All of the following are running smoothly, without jerks and delays. I watched drain the player that came pre-installed:
1920x1080 MPEG-4 AVC FrameRate: 59.94 interlaced 50MBit / s
1920x1080 MPEG-1/2 Video FrameRate: 59.94 interlaced 32 MBit / s
1280x720 MPEG-1/2 Video FrameRate: 60 progressive 60 MBit / s
1920x1080 MPEG-1/2 Video FrameRate: 50 interlaced 80 MBit / s

Did not go (video froze) at 1920x1080 FrameRate: 50 interlaced 100 MBit / s, there is a file on was long the GOP - maybe he is not the bit rate is not digested, and shut up in a long Gope - not analyzed.
The main thing that the test clips were quite extreme and well-walked, then on a normal video, Kojima bolshinctvo movies encoded - will have no problems.
Conclusion - video works fine :)

Lazker9009 @ 08.09.2011, 14:39*
Tell me where you can buy it

As I mentioned above - I bought on AliExpress.com. Score in the search bar ZT-280 C91 - you will be thrown out two dozen proposals.

and is it not subject to the A9 and is built with 1GHz. And you CPU Name: ARM v7 Processor kum
1 (v7l)
Max freq: 800 MHz
Min freq: 200MHz
Cores: 1. Kakto strange

if this is his real characteristics of the sorry, but this g ... Take exactly makes no sense

Rep: (82)
Rave,of siteHe tells a different story

Hetfield777 @ 08.09.2011, 13:17*
Brad, of. Website tells a different story

And where is the guarantee that kitaezy not lie? .. Or, well, you do not accidentally make a mistake during the layout of the table.

Rep: (2)
mur81 @ 08.09.2011, 12:31*
Quote (Hetfield777 @ 08.09.2011, 13:17) * Brad, of. Website tells a different story
And where is the guarantee that kitaezy not lie? .. Or, well, you do not accidentally make a mistake during the layout of the table.

Well, I'll be able to verify this. I ordered Waiting for delivery ...: rolleyes:

CORTEX A9 is one of the ARM familieshttp://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARM_(%D0%B0%D...83%D1%80%D0%B0)

Generally three such processors, one with a core 1 and 2 with 2 nuclei

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/05/20, 18:58