> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Star A8000 - Discussion | Smartphone, 3.5 "

Rep: (879)
DiscussionStar A8000
PictureStar A8000
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 14:08

Rep: (5)
Reflash your android gps and stopped to catch a TV, you need advice on how to fix it?

Rep: (0)
qwerty15730 @ 28.07.2012, 00:05*
I stopped to catch gps and TV

And earlier I caught? I generally catches :(

Previously, it worked, but something did not have to reflash and because longer loaded, and now do not catch the telly and satellites can not catch.

qwerty15730 @ 30.07.2012, 19:16*
Now do not catch the telly

I initially did not catch.
A battery keeps much?

Unless otherwise climb, then 3 days, and if you listen to music or play a 1 and a half day.

Good day at the Star A8000 I'm trying to flash across a laptop with Windows 7 is not poluchaetsya when I press the start does not find a port that I do?

Rep: (3)
Help me find a display for A8000 (no touchscreen), I cracked :(. Well, or tell of some phones may come.

Help me find a display for A8000 (no touchscreen), I cracked :(. Well, or tell of some phones may come.

thishttp://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?Search...=0&manual=y
or thathttp://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?shipCo...amp;needQuery=y

Post has been editedoktbokt - 18.09.12, 21:37

Good day dear. Acquired means and I imagine a miracle, but that's not the problem as I can not put my desired sound file to a contact. when opening the contacts and pressing the menu 4polosok only print, delete, send, and edit a contact more or anything. On some terminals generally only the first two points. Not only that - the body does not give change Osnonye ringtone call - except for the standard that it clogged. I found a temporary solution by creating the Related multimeia folder / audio in the bud, but yes there is a body that would have seen the music had to convert their ARM. Tell me dear what can not so do or where something missed? Or is it my firmware kitaezy this? It seems to be recently took - already thought everything straightened, but no. By the way like more than in the rest of the body.
I would be grateful for any assistance conditional.

Post has been editedivan1691 - 27.10.12, 13:19

Rep: (92)
ivan1691 @ 27.10.2012, 13:18*
Good day dear. Acquired means and I imagine a miracle, but that's not the problem as I can not put my desired sound file to a contact. when opening the contacts and pressing the menu 4polosok only print, delete, send, and edit a contact more or anything. On some terminals generally only the first two points. Not only that - the body does not give change Osnonye ringtone call - except for the standard that it clogged. I found a temporary solution by creating the Related multimeia folder / audio in the bud, but yes there is a body that would have seen the music had to convert their ARM. Tell me dear what can not so do or where something missed? Or is it my firmware kitaezy this? It seems to be recently took - already thought everything straightened, but no. By the way in the rest of the body like a chem.Budu grateful for any assistance conditional.

A point settings do not have an hour? It was there and put a melody to a contact. I have 5 points to the numbers that the phone. And two points to the numbers that are on the SIM. So my advice to you beg the latest firmware that is written here and how everything -http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php...&start=1000

I also received a phone somewhere month ago. Firmware looked like she new from 2011.12.26, and rekaveri is not compromised, and often went into blekdaun. Decided to beg the latter with the theme, everything was as it should be, rekaveri wound up, random rebooting went, the phone has become more bright work.

Post has been editedDreame - 06.11.12, 17:34

Hello, in general MOBILE is not loaded, after the inscription Android and everything does not go even rekaveri how to restore the brick? The windows are not even defined MOBILE

The same problem (almost). after replacement of the display even activated in Windows is not determined. What xs ((

guys ... I'm telephone and after flashing when turn on the white screen ... that it might be ??

How to flash the regular cable phone ??? I read that one person was able to flash but the forum can not find ... I do after flashing white screen (

Rep: (92)
gemix2012 @ 27.03.2013, 18:00*
How to flash the regular cable phone ??? I read that one person was able to flash but the forum can not find ... I do after flashing white screen (

In this topic, all have -http://forum.china-iphone.ru/star-a8000-3-...13986-1000.html

Rep: (1045)
M
The topic is open at the request of the user.

Rep: (1)
Faced with the problem of updating the firmware on this unit. At the moment, the software version of 09.09.2011, I would like to upgrade to the version of 26.12.2011. The air does not see the updates.
Native cord to it not rekaveri stock. I downloaded the firmware archive, unpacked, set up update.zip file (boot.img file in the root directory) and the whole thing has filled in on the root of the sdcard.
When the walk into rekaveri, choose "Install update.zip", immediately write error "Installation aborted". I am trying to fill the factory firmware.
What exactly am I doing wrong? Wrong archive throw on a memory card or flash even sink iOS only through third-party rekaveri? If the latter, then will it be possible to put a third-party rekaveri without cord?
Please help!

Rep: (1)
UPDATE: rekaveri established custom. Firmware is still not set.
1) first gave out an error that there is no signature in the archive scanning is disabled;
2) now gives an error that can not find the update script.

Rep: (2996)
M
I cleaned the topic of flooding and offtopic. Hid photos and pictures under spoilers. The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather .

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/19, 21:20