Ritmix RBK-430 | TFT color

Rep: (70)
DiscussionRitmix RBK-430
Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Firmware

Photo review:Ritmix RBK-430 (Post # 9430963)

Post has been editedvadeus - 11.03.13, 21:51

Rep: (1)
The people someone uses this device? Share your impressions. I would like to know in comparison with the 450?
According to the performance characteristics it seems to be more smart. Interested in how it works with PDFs?

Rep: (0)
I am the owner of this device. I took it first: it can show a video without an envelope and reads thin. formats (stated, except pdf, as needed). With PDF not finalized. Although this procedure could be somehow better. Well, yes, it is enough for me, as long as there is ABBYY FineReader, not everything is hopeless!

How long does it take to read and watch videos? ;)

Rep: (9)
Films keeps well, about 4 hours. The downside is that the video is very dark (

Rep: (7)
Flasher-11 @ 10/01/2011, 18:02*
Films keeps well, about 4 hours. The downside is that the video is very dark (

Those. even on max. brightness? For the video is better not to take?

Flugrekorder You can watch the video only at maximum brightness, and then everything depends on the movie itself. Honestly, there is a slight discomfort during dark scenes.
As a device for reading - it is 99% satisfied, well, there are a few uncomfortable moments. I only read fb2, so pdf problems don't bother me.
Regarding the battery: in reading mode at medium brightness (7 of 15) lasted about 12 hours, the video was enough for 2 films.

The book is not suitable for reading pdf, the font does not increase to an acceptable one. Everything else is quite normal. The video, as mentioned in the previous post, is dark. But this is a Chinese matrix, and what can we want from it. But eats all formats and this is a huge plus!

Does the usb cable charge the book or only from the charger?
Lost music in the background?

Post has been editedNerty78 - 10.10.11, 15:45

I watched the video review of the book. Comes with a case and you can fix the book in the open position at an angle, as with a stand. But there is such a nuance when watching a video, as turning it in the wrong direction. What makes it pointless to use the cover.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I still bought this device for myself. Yes, all of the above sounds, it’s about the case ...
And what prevents to put the book like this? :)
Attached Image

Rep: (8)
Nerty78 @ 10.10.2011, 18:14*
Does the usb cable charge the book or only from the charger?
Lost music in the background?

Charges.
Loses.
The book suits me, I read mostly fb2 and txt

In principle, it is silly to demand a lot from a 3000r book with a color touch screen!

Post has been editedrus_999 - 15.10.11, 07:52

Rep: (2)
Recently I bought RBK-430. In general, everyone is happy, although the brightness for the video is not enough.
I asked for 11028 and I would like to know where you can see what's new in the firmware and whether the next one is expected.

Good day to all . I would like to ask a couple of questions about the device:

1) How to read PDF files, A5 format - A4. I would be grateful if you show the picture
2) Does the screen itself bend when pressed on it?
3) Is there such a background: gray background, black letters. To read txt files.
4) And in general terms about durability, is the device capable (in your opinion) to live for more than 3 years?

Thank .

Rep: (914)
Helio @ 10/16/2011, 08:05*
And in general terms about durability, is the device capable (in your opinion) to live for more than 3 years?

Well it still depends on usage. Well, if you follow and correctly charge, then I think for 5 hours, reading books with an average brightness will suffice. If Akum does not change.

Helio @ 10/16/2011, 12:05*
Good day to all . I would like to ask a couple of questions about the device: 1) How to read PDF files, A5 format - A4. I would be grateful if you show the picture 2) Does the screen itself flex when pressed, 3? Is there such a background: gray background, black letters. To read TXT files .4) And in general terms about durability, can the device (in your opinion) live for more than 3 years? Thanks.

1) In terms of speed, it reads quite quickly, both simple texts and, for example, scans of magazines. Here is how a plain text PDF of A4 format with 16 fonts and a PC game magazine looks on the screen of this reader:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

As for magazines, you can read something only at maximum magnification (and even then, it will be the same masochism):
Attached Image

2) The screen bends slightly when pressed.

3) Gray background is present:
Attached Image

4) Well, if you don’t mess around with the firmware and, as noted above, it’s right to charge and care for the device, then why not?)

P.S. Sorry for, in some places, low quality photos.

Post has been editedBamboo - 17.10.11, 16:45
Reason for editing: + from Helio

Hello. Yesterday, a wife from St. Petersburg brought this book. Pts happy, everything suits except one.
Here, on the video and post above, I see that the normal font is well read, as a matter of fact, the clear tab is made. And when I loaded the epub of the book, I saw cut and uneven letters. How can I make anti-aliasing? :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcDEjFNAUb4

Rep: (73)
To get started, try another epub book.
There is a direct dependence on the initial quality of the layout.
the original copy of the book as the required format.
Well, look here-http://vkontakte.ru/ritmixrussia

the original copy of the book as the required format.

Yasnenko Where fb2 you can download free fantasy interests.

Rep: (11)
Aidhz @ 10/18/2011, 5:00*

Posted on 10/19/2011, 09:41:

Books sea, in any electronic library, only "google". There are on the same site, g
The main page is the library (book depository, KH).

Posted on 10/19/2011, 09:43:

Books sea, in any electronic library, only "google". There are on the same site, g

Posted on 10/19/2011, 09:43:

Rep: (2)
Official firmware did not like. Syrovata. Delivered 1.2 from Texet TB-710HD. "Iron" devices are the same, so full compatibility.
Of the benefits:
1. There are ru-eng, eng-ru dictionaries (there is a qwerty-keyboard, it's a pity only in them).
2. Very easy navigation.
3. Informative utility to monitor battery charge.
4. You can change the fonts: Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, TNR.
5. 8 colors of the font and background.
6. Rotate text and photos 90, 180, 270 degrees.
7. Ability to adjust the color balance.
8. Reads rtf well (otherwise we have one laugh, not format support).
9. In rtf and fb2, footnotes work, we are happy (fb2 is highlighted in color, there is no navigation through chapters).
10. You can control the audio player from the desktop, books, photos.
11. Several ways to scroll through the photo (not necessary, but nice).
12. Library after adding files is updated quickly. ;-)
13. The desired page for the transition is driven in from the "calculator" keyboard.

Of the minuses:
1. Magazines pdf began to be read worse. For normal viewing, the page format should be at least 2 times smaller than A4.
2. Now I use only the stylus, otherwise nothing.
3. The hard-button to reduce the volume increases it and vice versa. The rest is normal.
4. Animation of “page turning” in books works slowly (it is turned off in the settings).
5. IMHO, the fonts have become less "soft."
6. Less encodings.

In general, very satisfied, especially pleased with working links and navigation. But the screen seems to have become less sensitive, so now I only use the stylus.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 18:42