Shops with e-books | What? Where? How much

Rep: (231)
This theme is created for those who want to buy a book, but do not know where. Usually it is necessary either to rummage around half of the city in search of a suitable store with a normal assortment, or persistently google.
You can help others by leaving information about the stores in your city, which will help orient future buyers.

Please follow the pattern:
City :
Store name and location :
Comment (assortment, prices and whatever you see fit :) ) :

[COLOR = blue] [B] City [/ B] [/ COLOR]:
[COLOR = blue] [B] Store name and location [/ B] [/ COLOR]:
[COLOR = blue] [B] Comment [/ B] [/ COLOR]:

List of cities:

Moscow:Shops with electronic books (Post # 12802561)
Krasnodar:1

Attention!
In this topic it is strictly prohibited to bargain / exchange devices (not only electronic books). Only discussion stores. For violation of this rule immediately without talking from 5 to 10 days RO! And do not say later that I did not warn!
If the section moderators have a suspicion that the post is clearly of an advertising nature - we reserve the right to delete such a post without giving a reason.
Stone

Post has been editedPicnik - 23.12.12, 16:11

Rep: (12)
* Stopkin, I know, so I’m sure to ask. A new one, sealed, with advertising, and the possibility of registering accordingly. I took it together with the cover - 700 rubles. There was another Kindle option for 200 rubles cheaper, but there the person corresponded by mail only, and the body was not working I asked for a normal number, but I didn’t wait. In general, I didn’t pay him. On the Avito, the name is Cyber ​​Week, and in the mail, Alexei Emer.note, if someone stumbles.

Rep: (19)
City : Moscow
Store name and location : Dr. Digital (drdigital) - next to the Tulskaya metro station
Comment : I've already bought 4 Kinds there - three Peypervayta 2013 and this year I bought Kindle 6. Everyone is registered, do not trade in marriage, the prices are slightly lower than the market average for the market. There are a lot of covers, although the prices for the covers are biting. When buying is usually some kind of action with a gift - a flash drive, player or charging. Once, instead of 2 gigs with an advertisement, they sold the book to 4 gigabytes without advertising (lucky owner! I would have returned, but it was discovered in another city three weeks later, so ...). There is a delivery.
The only negative is that there are no special discounts for regular customers.

Rep: (12)
Well, in less than a week my Kindle got to me. I ordered fromArkhangelsk.zakazal the full predoplate.bylo risky, but it paid off spolna.ya ordered KPW 2013 - 2GB, when it turned out he came with 4GB.pohodu is KPW 2014 ed in exactly can not say I do not know their detailed differences, yes, okay, it does not matter , it is still better than expected. in general note, it is responsible guys and the way chestnye.u me is after the payment delivery (delivery price is also paid for them, that they have paid for sending, it is cheaper than if you pay at reception) were even money (110P), they me and offered to throw back in my purse kiwi (I did not expect this and left the money to them, ts. for honesty) .vobschem transaction was zamechatelno.sovetuyu.kstati, and there is a guarantee, 1year.

Rep: (53)
revolt77 @ 01.28.2015, 21:22*
I was also puzzled by the purchase. I searched for a long time. I ordered a page in contact in Arkhangelsk. just yesterday.https://vk.com/dext29The only delivery is expensive, but even with it it is cheaper than anywhere else.

He also ordered from Kirill, the first time a book came with a small screen defect, after describing the defect Kirill agreed to replace the product, but warned that a new batch would come only in March. Delivery of the defective book was on me, i.e. everything was on parole!
The day before yesterday I took the parcel from the post office, it was packed well, from Arkhangelsk to the Irkutsk region I arrived in 7 days this time with a book, everything is fine.
Therefore,recommend! : good:

Post has been editedpitbul87 - 26.03.15, 15:12

Rep: (0)
Good time of day. I wanted to ask if someone can tell me how this store ishttp://kindleland.ru/collection/amazon-kindle- about the price and quality of the product. Maybe someone took it here?

Hello. I here took 4 books, the fifth, the sixth and the papervayt, all the books are working, they were sealed with the purchase. Work from a warehouse, the price tag and sellers are adequate. Plus - there are books in the original from Amazon without advertisements, I did not see more of this on Peter, only pereshitoe.

Rep: (9)
Guys, tell me, please, a good store in Kiev, where you can buy a Kindle.

Rep: (622)
* passing by if you decide to buy in hello, carefully check. they had loaders on sale.
However, with any other store, do the same :) just HELLO - the only ones where I saw this. although they used to buy two more Kindle

Rep: (1)
Good day. Someone bought in Kindleland online store in St. Petersburg. I want to buy Kindle Paperwhite 2015. Can you recommend reliable online stores in St. Petersburg. I looked in Reader One, but there it is very expensive.

Rep: (134)
* Norm,
Good day. I took minehere, but it was in August 2014. Packed, unpacked with me, registered and use without problems.

Rep: (150)
In the autumn I ordered it at DrDigital, to St. Petersburg. SO version.
Came in 2 days. There were a broken pair of lines. (The box is sealed, slightly jammed at one corner)
Replaced without problems, and a half weeks. Is free.
Both e-readers were registered without problems. At last, it was normal to turn off SO through support.

People would like to buy email. A book that you advise within 4-6K, for study

Rep: (622)
* Patrisha09, If you want to study, basically, read pdf / djvu, then I will advise the tablet.

Rep: (3)
Bought kindle paperwhite 2015 inhttps://www.readerone.ru/,in their company store. They give you a look at the copy before you buy, the guarantee is a year which is very important for modern readers. The price is reasonable, ordering from amazon will be cheaper for you, but in case of a breakdown / defect you will have to dance. Covers there did not like, ordered with aliexpress. On Kobo, unfortunately the price tag is not humane.

City : Moscow, St. Petersburg, Voronezh
Store name and location : Ereader Store, an online store with a group of VC https://vk.com/ereader_store
Comment : From the assortment of used, restored and new Kindly, Nuki. Sent to the regions promptly.

It seems that I did not see information about this store in the subject, did anyone buy there?https://nookkindle.msk.ru/

Rep: (15)
https://vk.com/ereader_store
Has anyone ordered from here?

Rep: (14)
* soerrr
Yes. All perfectly. I advise.

* soerrr
Yes. All perfectly. I advise.

Already ordered. Promptly sent!

Post has been editedsoerrr - 07.05.18, 13:52

https: //kindlebook-nn...gory/elektronnye-knigi

Did anyone order from here?

I do not recommend ordering eReaderstore readers.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/02/20, 16:40