Samsung GT-S8600 - Discussion | Wave iii

Rep: (131)
DiscussionSamsung GT-S8600
Wave III
Samsung Wave III Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Topics пїЅ | Widgets пїЅ | Bada OS 2.0 - FAQ

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 06.09.16, 18:06

Rep: (34)
yurawar,
I think it’s worth, I was holding the N8 in my hands ... the sensations from the third wave are much better
I took mine for 12,600, the next day he began to cost 15,100 in the same store (so that it costs the same as Galaxy with on board the android)
If there will be more advice in the near future (maybe I’ll try to develop it myself), then this platform will prove itself well, so far as compared to Bad 1.0 and 1.2 no methods for installing paid applications for free under Bad 2.0 have been invented (although everything that is needed in the market is still free) I will say that you will not see such an abundance in the board as on ios and on android

I’ll write down the metal case, the camera, the processor and the screen, and the battery too

At the expense of the fifth asphalt - it also does not go quite smoothly here (fps 20-30 by eye), but you can play

And I’ll ask you againquestion with headset and playerThe question about the player is still active
Guys who answered the call with a headset button? respond ...

FAQ

So here is the instruction to answer the call with the headset button:
Pressing and holding the button within one \ two seconds(then the button must be released) -this is the answer to the call
Pressing and holding the button for more than two seconds -call reset
Short presses have absolutely no effect!

Post has been editedtitserg - 21.01.12, 09:26

Rep: (1)
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen!
Last week I bought this "miracle", so far the impressions are only good. Here is just one question tormenting, but how to remove programs from it (while dabbling I installed a bunch of everything unnecessary through kies), I’ve already climbed everywhere but did not find the corresponding menu item.

Kostyan82,
From the home screen, go to the menu, then long press on any shortcut (they will appear in the form of an edit window (red crosses appear in the corner of the application), click on them and delete them, I don’t know how to delete standard applications, so I moved them to a separately created garbage tab)

Rep: (1)
Thank! )

Rep: (0)
GPS
Quite often satellites do not see for a very long time (I look at GPS Status). From 5 minutes to ... did not wait} -)
Occasionally finds them within a few seconds.
I tried to fix it by filling ini-file, but it seems that this trick works on BADA 1, I did not notice any effect.

How are you on the third wave?

p.s. So I didn’t understand if there was the promised GLONASS: blush:

Naglya,
Yandex maps application does not suit me, the navitel did not start, and everything else is in the market-nonsense, so until they break bad 2.0, I forgot about the navigator
while testing on Yandex, the response is pretty fast within a minute

titserg,
Within a minute - is it probably with A-GPS turned on?
I put CITY for navigation

Naglya,
I don’t know, I’m putting PROGOROD now, in the evening I’ll unsubscribe about the results

The city could not determine my coordinates, plus it terribly slows down

Post has been editedtitserg - 24.01.12, 16:27

Put PROGOROD (license) - nothing slows down, satellites load from 0.5 to 1 min. So far, very satisfied.

Post has been editedshorvit - 25.01.12, 08:54

shorvit,
hmm, maybe it was optimized for Moscow well (in terms of brakes) and the license did its bit, I just used to have Xperia with a navigator - it was very convenient and fast there

can I have a video? I wonder how the city should work)

Post has been editedtitserg - 25.01.12, 10:32

Put PROGOROD (license) - nothing slows down, satellites load from 0.5 to 1 min. So far, very satisfied.

shorvit, Do you have A-GPS turned on?
Or really satellites appear on the pageSatellite Informationin a minute?

A-GPS is off because SIM card is service and there is no Internet access on it. REALLY - catches in the open space about 10-15 satellites.

Post has been editedshorvit - 25.01.12, 13:41

I bought myself this miracle 3 days ago, after Androyd it’s somehow unusual, I like power consumption and design.
Please tell me how to configure so that when trying to log into APPS the error "Network is unavailable" does not pop up? I am connected with WIFI, and I am reluctant to connect WAP.

minsk_90,
The same garbage periodically. Perhaps the Apps server is weak. Apparently you just need to be patient :)

Rep: (31)
Tell me - how to remove unnecessary desktops?

Rep: (7)
The question got out.
I rewrote contacts through Kies (saved with S5830). On the phone, the Address and Region address fields are not displayed, although they are present in the contacts. I checked it simply: I uploaded it to Kies and opened a contact - there are fields. When synchronizing with Outlook, all fields are also present. That is, these fields are stupidly not displayed on the phone.
When creating and a new contact, all address fields are present.
How to make all fields appear? To dig 700 contacts on the subject of interruption of addresses that hemorrhoids.
Who knows what the bug is? !!!

ka11n - on a free desktop with two fingers, as if you are reducing the picture, and active desktops appear - there is a minus sign there, which removes the desktop.

Rep: (3)
And did someone put the antivirus on wave 3? Where downloaded, if you can link ..: thank_you:

Rep: (7)
zety4,
Didn’t they pay attention, when filling contacts through Kies, is the data displayed EVERYTHING or is something incomplete? First of all, the address fields are of interest.

Post has been editedSt.V. - 28.01.12, 07:48

Amalie,
There is no sense in the antivirus now: D
Nobody will write under a bad bunch of viruses (only out of interest), and now certainly there isn’t one: rofl:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/21/19, 10:25 PM