> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Record Online | Player for all online stations Radio Record

Rep: (148)
Record Online
version: 3.3.2.3

Last update of the program in the header:01.07.2018

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Player for all online stations Radio Record.

Description:
Player for all online stations Radio Record:
Record online, Pirate station, Trancemission, Teodor, Gop FM, Record Dancecore.
As well as the latest news and Superchart, where you can listen to new tracks directly online!
From the developers:
Friends, be patient, sometimes there are technical difficulties with broadcasting (there are too many of you sometimes :) But we are constantly improving for you!

Developer: Record
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...com.infoshell.recradio
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 3.3.2.3 Message в„–195 by And_RU

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 01.07.18, 15:57
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (15)
Hurray! Downloading!

Rep: (71)
Not everything was opened, but we have to try it tomorrow afternoon. And there are no settings at all. Bitrate, etc. And so very normal!

Post has been editedveredi - 28.08.11, 22:52

veredi, I listened during the day. Everyone played. Yes, the fact that you can’t choose quality, it’s certainly a minus, but there is also a pirate transmission, and this is already a plus :-)

Rep: (152)
Finally. Check it out right now.
It seems to work, well, you need to use more. Prog class. Author + flew.

Post has been editedboombox666 - 29.08.11, 11:58

Rep: (2)
in the news and the superchart writes that the connection fails and does not load them ...

Rep: (2)
I have the same garbage! Connection failure and all = (((Doesn’t load anything at all ... Incredible s latest native firmware!

Rep: (267)
Vinchezter,
It also happens from time to time, at first I thought a weak Wi-Fi signal, but then I realized the program works as she pleases, in general it is still damp.

Rep: (0)
super. downloaded. everything works clearly.
the fact that you need an atom in the city where I live there is no Record, now the cord and into the car on the mayphone. )))

Rep: (14)
It works great! Thank!

Rep: (6)
Why aren't you guys playing?
Internet speed is enough

added a new version

Rep: (15)
It does not work, not a new, not an old version. Writes a connection failure. SE X10i

DirectX_64, It’s strange. everything plows for me both through a waffle and through 3G

Rep: (5)
Zmey2010 @ 09/07/2011, 01:41*
added a new version

Hurray earned me: yahoo :: yahoo :: yahoo: now I can listen to my favorite radio anywhere, (I have to go broke on an unlimited Internet on the phone)

Post has been editedKirill96 - 07.09.11, 05:58

Rep: (13)
what new update? or just fix?

collzik, The market does not indicate what has changed

Rep: (1)
and how much traffic does it eat per hour?)

Rep: (188)
Not a bad idea for the program, but not completely brought to mind. I would like to have flexible settings.
Everyone who does not work (connection failure ... check the network settings ...) leave it hanging in the background for a couple of minutes. It worked for me this way.

Rep: (30)
The program is a class! When wiretapping is often silent, I don’t know how much the program has 64kb Internet problem.?

Rep: (1)
It plays intermittently with a full network H, I noticed that in this program the radio goes a little faster than from a computer, that is, it is ahead of the air ... In general, everything is convenient but intermittently sounds like that ...

Post has been editedcarneead - 26.09.11, 18:11

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/05/19, 20:19