Gigabyte GSmart G1315 Skate - Firmware
CyanogenMod and ClockworkMod Recovery
Do we need CyanogenMod and ClockworkMod Recovery
Yes! Sure! I want custom android 2.2 and 2.3! [ 255 ] ** [91,73%]
Not! Why would I? I am satisfied and the official Android 2.2! [ 23 ] ** [8,27%]
What firmware do you use? Custom / Off.
Vobis Mod v1 [ 22 ] ** [7,91%]
Mod by bullik01 v3_3 [ 1 ] ** [0,36%]
Mod by bullik01 v3_4 [ 3 ] ** [1,08%]
Mod by SliPer [ 5 ] ** [1,8%]
Official firmware [ 77 ] ** [27,7%]
Total votes: 278

Rep: (2446)
Gigabyte GSmart G1315 Skate - Firmware
PictureGigabyte GSmart G1315 Skate
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Games пїЅ | FAQ

Drivers and Utilities
Official firmware
Firmware version 0.50.4 to version 0.50.11
The new firmware version 0.50.11 UKR Ukraine from 07.09.2012
Only for Ukraine

Firmware version 0.50.11 Vobis from 27.08.2012 for all countries
The new firmware version for all countries 0.50.11 Vobis on 27.08.2012 (the latter at the moment)

Installation Instructions Firmware 0.50.11 Vobis
Unpack the archive and place the following files to the memory card:
configure
update1.zip
update.zip
update.zip.dig

1. Turn off the device and insert the memory card into the slot.
2. Hold down the camera, turn on the device and hold the camera button to start the Recovery Mode (loader).
3. Installing the firmware is started automatically. Wait until the installation process.
Just keep in mind: if you sew to configure file, then fly off the bend and personal data, the firmware will be a wipe.
line is sufficient to remove "erase_userdata = yes" or replace "erase_userdata = no"
"Mode = factory" should not be deleted.
Firmware from v35 to v50.4
Files "update.zip.dig" for different firmware versions
Russian Firmware V0.35 Ukraine
Russian official firmware: V0.36
Czech firmware V0.43 Password: natest
Mirror: V0.43
Russian official firmware: V0.50.1
Mirror: V0.50.1
Russian official firmware: V0.50.4 Vobis Release: 28.02.2012
New firmware from v20.9 to v50.11_RUS
Modifying Cores / firmware / of Recovery
Terminology / technical issues
Firmware (ROM) = A set of software modules consisting of several parts (Hboot, Boot, Radio, Recovery, System)
Hboot = Bootloader, a program that provides interaction and program loading with hardware, as well as is responsible for identifying the software and gives the Recovery command to install this or that software.
Boot = Core
Adb = Android Debug Bridge, literally Debug Bridge for Android, in Russian - Interface for debugging Android. ADB is a certain program or service on your personal computer that will help you understand what is happening on your android device and gives you tools / commands for management.
System = A set of user and system applications included in the firmware
Radio = radio module. A very important part, responsible for communication, etc.
BB, PC = Personal Computer (Big Brother)
Stock, stock = "Factory" state of the software (may be completely "factory", and may concern only certain parts of the firmware)
Brick = Not loading a smartphone: "freezing" when loading, or not entering into any modes except Bootloader and Recovery (in severe cases, it is not included at all). There are several options: because of the "dead" chip eMMC (read the topic of marriage (link)), because of the wrong firmware and because of the Full Wipe
Wipe = Analog Hard-Reset on WinMobile, happens: Factory reset (reset to factory settings), Partititon Wipe ("Rubbing" section), Full Wipe ("rubbing" of all sections of firmware, usually done before installing firmware CyanogenMod lines) and BatteryStats Wipe ( Used when calibrating the battery)
Ruth, ROOT = account of the main administrator, or superuser. Having access to this profile, a number of possibilities appear that are not available in normal operation.
Recovery = a set of low-level utilities for saving / restoring a backup copy of all ROM partitions. By analogy with computer software - this is the "acronis true image on livecd". You can boot into the recovery and save the "current state of the system" - and then if you go back to it ..
Fastboot = mode for flashing / loading the phone. Allows you to flash individual sections of the flash memory of the phone.
The fastboot itself is built into the low-level boot loader: i. through fastboot you can not break fastboot - this is the most important thing! Knowing how to use fastboot - you can always flash your phone - even if you have not inserted the wrong firmware into the system section before.
Description of the menu items FASTBOOT
BOOTLOADER - the entrance to the same bootloader. After logging in, it is automatically picked up from an archive memory card named PG88IMG.zip. It is used most often for flashing radio, recovery and hboot. If there is no archive, you will simply receive messages that the archives were not found, and then you will be able to choose one of the following.
    FASTBOOT- return to FASTBOOT (previous menu).
    RECOVERY- recovery mode. Most often, alternative, used for flashing. The most popular 4EXT Recovery and Clockworkmod recovery. Stock (standard) is rarely used.
    FACTORY RESET- reset the phone to factory settings if the device through the menu itself can not do this (eg completely forgotten password Antitheft Dr.Veba). Delete all user data (contacts, sms, software, etc. The memory card is not touched.

REBOOT- ordinary reboot, followed by the launch of the OS.
REBOOT BOOTLOADER- reboot into bootloader.POWER DOWN- turning off the device

Instructions
miniFAQ on "How to install the same graphics and other components from the Firmware Mod by bullik01 v3.4 firmware to other"
ADB and all that can be done with it
CWM Recovery Installation Instructions thank kraminski
The kernel (Kernel) - what it is
What is ClockworkMod Recovery. Complete instructions.
Description of processor modes and schedulers, the choice of the optimal for certain goals
How to build an archive with a mod for CWM
Installation via Clockworlmod (CWM) recovery mods / firmware / patch
How to update firmware Gigabyte Gsmart G1315 Skate device with a memory card
1. Copy the update files В«update1.zipВ» and В«update.zip.digВ» in the root directory of your memory card.
2. Charge the phone and in no case do not remove the battery during the upgrade process. Turn off your phone and insert the memory card.
3. Tighten the camera button, and press the power button. Camera button can be released after the display shows the home screen mode "Recovery Mode".
4. After a long download phone in "Recovery Mode" you will be prompted to update the firmware. Using the Volume +/- buttons - Select "Yes" to start the update process, and then press the camera button to confirm (you may need to press 2-4 button podtuplivaet - from personal observation).
5. Start the update process will confirm the progress bar at the bottom of the screen. Upgrading may take a few minutes.
6. Your phone will restart automatically after the upgrade process.
Caution when installing:
Caution when installing:
1. Make sure that you copy all of your data before upgrading the firmware. After installing the firmware, copy the updated file update1.zip on SD-card and continue to update the firmware in accordance with the instructions.
2. The firmware update is applicable to devices sold in Russia and Ukraine.
Instructions on obtaining Root G1315 (thanks kraminski)
Go to settings' Settings-Applications-Development ", put a tick in the" Debugging USB ":
Attached Image
Connecting GSmart 1315 using the USB-cable (you can select "Charge only") and setdriver
The Device Manager shall receive the following apparatus:
Attached Image
Now check the availability of NET Framework:
for Windows XP: .NET Framework 2.0 x86 (just 2.0, but can also be installed above version)
for Windows Vista / 7 additional installation NET Framework is not required, since This platform is already underway as part of the OS data.
Programto get Root
unpack in a convenient place and run the file SuperOneClick.exe. In the window that opens, click the button "ROOT" (it is not necessary to change any settings):
Attached Image
Remove your hands from the keyboard and mouse, wait until the end of the operation "Y" and check the offers available from the administrator, agree to "Yes":
Attached Image
Test completed:
Attached Image
Pay, do not pay (at your discretion):
Attached Image
Switch off your phone, reboot your phone, rejoice presence Root. The applications will program "superuser" - set up on your own.

To remove the Root:
Connect your phone to your PC, run SuperOneClick.exe, press the button "Unroot":
Attached Image
We wait until the end of the operation:
Attached Image
Turning off the phone, the phone to reboot.
How to get root?NEW!(Thanks arturlip)
Instructions on firmware other than the base firmware and languages ​​return
If sews different from the language version of the base firmware:
1. Copy the update files В«update1.zipВ» and В«update.zip.digВ» in the root directory of your memory card.
2. Check: to ROM'e in the phone and the firmware file /system/etc/sw_ver.txt were the same parameters BUILD_SW_PROJ = * they may be - Vobis, RU, pl_cz. To change the setting for the required firmware - for example was 0.36 Vobis - like 0.43 pl_cz - must be corrected in the existing firmware with /etc/sw_ver.txt BUILD_SW_PROJ = Vobis on BUILD_SW_PROJ = pl_cz - it can be done only when the machine rutovannom (of Privilege root for eg ES Explorer'a), or simply when you save changes to it will give an error writing file.

If there is no choice after reinsertion of the Russian language by default:
It is necessary to re-gain Root rights - as they fly off after the firmware upgrade, and then append the path of the file system / etc / language.cfg
in the form of codes

cs_CZ
pl_PL
en_US

add

ru_RU

to make it look like this:

cs_CZ
pl_PL
en_US
ru_RU
and in the Russian language list is available.

If there is no dialer (speed dial menu) after flashing the Russian language:
append file by path / system / etc / smartdial - KeyPadType = 0 to 3, i.e. final form should be such KeyPadType = 3
miscellanea
Native widgets and programs cut from firmware v0.36 (thanks kraminski )
Staff of the weather widget firmware
Established enable widgets on / off the mobile and an Internet WiFi
Regular mobile widget Ineta access switch between the 1 st and 2 nd sim-cards
Staff widget "Users" (uchetki access and social networking)

Alternative virtual keyboard Hacker's Keyboard[savagemessiahzine.com]
Alternative virtual keyboard Guobi[GSMART CLUB.COM]
Alternative virtual keyboard Guobi[savagemessiahzine.com]
Installing from SD-card. After installing the included settings: Settings, Language and klaviatura- put a tick "Input Method settings Guobi alphabetically." Run any application requiring a keyboard and a long tap on the "Enter"

Post has been editedSadowplay - 26.04.16, 21:44
Reason for editing: Topic name

Rep: (8)
Ukrainian site posted the official firmware 0.35 for our body. Who sewed, answer ?!http://www.gigabytecm.com.ua/support/

Rep: (5)
Well, depending on how you will be sewn. I do not want to back 0.36 slazit.
Here is the opinion from another forum:
Firmware on the Ukrainian site poyavilasV0.35http://www.gigabytecm.com.ua/Content/files/G1315/G1315.zip
Beg. I had again to edit lyricist Update_ver but this time to enter the word RUS. One can not understand how people with no root of. Firmware update ???
But shotsya machine simply press the magic button at startup
interface is rolled back to Ukraine and the Czech version of ... I do not know, maybe I will back Russia sew there version newer
The conclusion is: who needs a guarantee of Ukrainian-sew and to whom a smaller number of processes in memory and a nicer interface-Russian.

Rep: (44)
Some people like to write about the creation of CyanogenMod or can anyone had seen in a free HTC Sense 3.0 interface is available? Helluva lot like.WMS who have contact with xda-developers? It seems helpful people you can ask for.

Post has been editedNeodd - 05.09.11, 13:38

Rep: (50)
Neodd,

Some people like to write about the creation of CyanogenMod or can anyone had seen in a free HTC Sense 3.0 interface is available?
Here are just a screen lock while sawAttached file1312554084.apk(546.02 KB)

I am seen, but thanks anyway, people can come in handy - circumcised free functionality and prompted to activate for the coin. Knowledgeable mododely parallel branches HTC said that HTC Sense 3.0 port on the other device has no future because even on the HTC device port is very, very crooked and very comm system requires resources (1GHz 512/512) and eats the battery quickly is unrealistic, for the beauty comes at a price.
P.s. So far, the idea that puzzled to find a special on the creation CyanoGenMod on our device and of his ilk 1310/1317 from xda-developers, can be lucky.

Post has been editedNeodd - 06.09.11, 11:01

Rep: (0)
Good day to all.
It has a flash?
Thank.

frontlab @ 06.09.2011, 15:12*
пїЅ
Good day to all.
It has a flash?
Thank.

There, c FlashLight works.

Post has been editedv01d - 06.09.11, 14:54

Good day!

I bought a few days ago, this device currently in Kiev.
First, immediately after the acquisition, reflash software version 0.29, on the 0.35.0 build 642 # STD for Ukraine, which took off from the site.
Now during the operation I have this problem:
after the screen on / off button, after release, the phone freezes. It appears that the only reaction Scrin touch the buttons are pressed - this is their animation is pressed, but nothing is happening. 4 touch buttons under the screen do not react. More podvisanie is always accompanied by pre- and post-convulsive twitching of vibration.
This does not always happen, and about 2-3 of 5 unlocks, but still very annoying, especially when zarulom. One-time (until the next moment of suspension), this crap is treated POWER ON / OFF button on the top of the screen.
Just happens that accompanied those same convulsive twitching of vibration, the image departs from absolutely any section of the menu / application / phonebook to the main screen. But this happens not so often.

I have the impression that this is some sort of problem with the G-sensor.
Unfortunately, firmware 0.29 is practically not working, this I do not know whether there is such a problem.
From dop.softa worth Yandex card reader FBReader and a reminder of the DR BirthdateInfo.

Somebody faced the such, or knows any of this have a tablet?

I will be very grateful.

After the upgrade, complete reset do?

Not.
You mean reset in the "Privacy"?

Yes of course. Try to reset and look at the goal behavior. It happens that the firmware to go to crooked or curved rutovanie or default marriage - but it is visible when you first start the device. Even the default firmware is standing curve. Either crooked brings. In mnu first sensor does not react in any way. from 0.36 to 0.36 alter - he plowed standards, but after a day of work Vayvay refused to cling to the network, then latched on, but did not let the 'Net. Generally all defects need to look at naked proshe without third-party software.

Neodd, did everything as you said:
removed software>full reset>reflash again>full reset.
Thank.
I do not know how much less, or not, but the problem persists, the touch screen so as freezes, to turn it off / on. Also today, I could not answer when an incoming call, the sensor did not respond. The sensor has reacted only after the I button power off / on the screen.

Yet there are some solutions to the problem? Or drag the warranty?

Yes.
Gone are days when flashing and reset to factory settings, third-party software is not set, and the buggy has become much stronger.
Today will carry in service, see what they say.

Changes immediately - or in quality control - no more than 2-5 days. To either babos or working device. They say all managery - shipping = jambs. Maybe assembly. I have a second pah-pah-pah all good!

Rep: (2)
Common to all living! Here, I have a month yuzayu this device. In general, it fell to their liking, but ... take out unexpected reboot (so that the Chef has received a dressing down). This is the main problem now. Second, although it is not as significant - very heavy initialization 2nd SIM card. First goes well, the second - to the reinclusion of the screen.
035 th firmware delivered without tension, after making a backup. The frequency of reboots diminished, but not disappeared.
Can someone tell me - how to cope with the sim?
And if, I live in Ukraine 036-th bet request - warranty will fly?

Nobody prevents further to revert to 35th. I advise you to roll 36 and a check on reboot without extraneous software during the day. About GPS - a third-party software costs? Which version of the firmware? In which satellites are tested?

Post has been editedvaralex - 09.09.11, 08:56
Reason for editing: + from Jevega

Denis_Kiev, The same problem with glitches stupid screen and the inclusion of vibro :(

Perhaps it is, out of 36 thrown widgets - which can be downloaded from the cap. Plus fixed minor bugs:

1. Correction by pressing the "3" for the quick search function
2. Fix the letters "DEF" in the keyboard
3. Fix the non-stop issue when the screen is loading.
4. Correction of signal loss SIM1 / SIM2
5. Fix the music playback automatically when the headset while in standby mode
6. Correcting an error message when using the camera

Post has been editedbullik01 - 19.09.13, 13:20

Rep: (25)
AntiBillOS @ 21.09.2011, 18:12*
I could but mnu no devaysa

And I, and device and interest. But unfortunately there is no knowledge.

That's what I said, the foreign technical support. With the transfer lay:

Hello dear Mr. Dmitry.

We hasten to inform you that the release of firmware based on Android 2.3 for G1310, G1315 and G1317D not planned.

With respect,
Technical Support Team Gigabyte

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/04/20, 9:10