> Land air sea warfare | Wage war with gigantic megaunits and dominate in battle!
Alex25051
Message#1
23.08.11, 11:22
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 656
Check in: 26.10.08
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190

Land air sea warfare
Version: Demo

Last update of the game in the header:23.08.2011

Description:
New game from the creators of Machines at War. You can even say that this is its continuation, since both games are built on the Atom Engine engine, similar in plot and graphics. The new game is slightly improved, new graphic chips have appeared (animated ocean waves), and now you can play both on land and on water. From the limitations of the demo version, a game time limit of 45 minutes was detected. Also, the settings are not saved in the game, I decided to throw this question by throwing the settings file from Machines at War. The game requires 30MB of free RAM when running, if less memory is available, then different graphical chips are trimmed, which can then be turned on in the settings.

Important:
In order to reset the counter limiting the use of the game 45 minutes, you must rename the key in the registry: "\ HKLM \ Software \ Isotope244 Graphics". After such manipulations, my counter now shows 75 minutes.
For those who do not have the settings file from Machines at War, download the archive below, extract the contents to the Land Air Sea Warfare folder by agreeing to a replacement.

Screen:
Portrait, landscape

Requirements:
30MB of RAM, 40MB on the memory card.

Homepage: http://www.isotope244.com

File size:
39.39Mb

�������: download

Download CAB

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileMachines_at_War_Settings.zip(753 bytes)

Post has been editedAlex25051 - 25.08.11, 12:39
wmmax2009
Message#2
24.08.11, 19:04
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 81
Check in: 19.12.09
Palm Treo 500

Is this a croaked version or a demo? Landscap (320 * 240) supported? I do not want to download 40 meters at random, not everyone has no limit.

mobile version    Now: 06/21/19, 21:41