> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Ericsson Xperia mini - Discussion | Smartphone, 3 "

Rep: (1053)
DiscussionSony Ericsson XPERIA mini
PictureST15i
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware | Embellishments | SE XPERIA mini / mini pro CLUB
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Rules of conduct in the subject
Instructions
useful links

Do not forget to say "thank"Improving the reputation. If you have less than 15 posts, then click on the button Attached Imageand let someone help you.
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedNikCher - 27.02.17, 04:25

Rep: (23)
11111A @ 08/25/2011, 07:52*
As for me, photos are quite normal enough to sfotagrate UFOs or something else in this spirit

I agree) Especially since the day the photo is much better.

By the way, sometimes you can still see the small twinkling of the screen - yesterday I noticed in the browser.
Most likely the situation is similar, as in Mini Pro, i.e. The illumination sensor does not quite correctly work.
I hope in new firmware it will fix it. And if not, I'm not worried about me :)

Rep: (6)
... Is there a geoteg option in the fotik? Turn on if there is and on the street sfotkay something attracted lifelock!))

LD65 @ 08/25/2011, 08:44*
... Is there a geoteg option in the fotik? Turn on if there is and on the street sfotkay something attracted lifelock!))

The option is. A little later something sfotkayu)

Rep: (1)
It would be cool if you photographed the phone with a normal camera :)

Post has been edited11111a - 25.08.11, 15:37

11111A @ 08/25/2011, 14:37*
It would be cool if you photographed the phone with a normal camera

I can make the norm of the photo only on the weekend. Although no, I can now, but it will not work out: D

... Come on the photos of the object with Geothegas!))
And by the way, you can not tell if it is possible to start a pedometer program from SE WALKE MATE? On Active is pre-installed, but where it is this Active ...

LD65 @ 08/26/2011, 10:29*
And by the way, you can not tell if it is possible to start a pedometer program from SE WALKE MATE? On Active is pre-installed, but where it is this Active ...

Well, if you find APK, you can install.

Not the most picturesque view, but with GEOTG)
Attached Image

Post has been editedgreench - 26.10.11, 22:58
Reason for edit: Removed photos under spoiler ...

Phone is just super! I wonder how much we will endure for him ... I think at least 300 cu

The question is happy owners: how strong the vibrating alert, is there a volume of the dynamics of a call on a noisy street?

VovKinn @ 08/26/2011, 12:19*
She squeezed today in Alt Telecom Minica Pro - Madly beautiful and comfortable in his hand, although I just wait for the Minic, I regret that I did not ask for music to check: the lot of bad reviews about the quality of sound in android even with good headphones - the last obstacle to the purchase.

What about the backlash? Still say that the rear cap creap starts ... :)

Rep: (54)
I bought myself a minica in a couple of Samsung Galaxy taboo, looking towards Reia, but the live mini convinced. First Impressions: Nothing Lyftitis, does not creak anything, the assembly is chic. After Hiro, the screen is comfortable, especially since I just call me, SMS and synchronize the calendar. Camera after Hiro is just a bomb, a separate roll button. Ask about the phone - I will be happy to answer.

Rep: (5)
JoeyBM
Did not compare the displays of your mini and mini pro? Is there any differences wondering, in mini about all the same no air there))

Rep: (65)
11111A @ 08/25/2011, 09:52*
For me photos quite normal :-) Enough that would sfotagrofirovat UFO or something in this spirit :-)

To be honest, even the day photos with a minimum troychu maximum :(

Rep: (5)
Smartfonin @ 08/26/2011, 21:46*
I wanted to buy Xperia Mini, but after reading reviews about a bunch of glitches in a raw product decided to comprehend and thinking, do not buy it through a week-two samsung galaxy gio. It seems the little model, not shovel.

Let me ask where you saw a bunch of glitches?

stainless_n @ 08/26/2011, 18:08*
Ask about the phone - I will be happy to answer.

Tens of macro pictures (normal camera), at different angles, it would be cool :)

Well, so that you could immediately compare the sizes with something :)

Show what it is beautiful :) You purchased white?

Yes, where did you buy it?

Rep: (0)
Romzez86 @ 08/26/2011, 20:16*
Let me ask where you saw a bunch of glitches?

In the neighboring branch about Mini Pro they write that the connection loses, the screen flickers. Must be with mini will be no less glitches. It must be bought not before the new year, but better the next summer, when everything decides and fix everything.

Smartfonin @ 08/26/2011, 20:54*
In the neighboring branch about Mini Pro they write that the connection loses, the screen flickers. Must be with mini will be no less glitches. It must be bought not before the new year, but better the next summer, when everything decides and fix everything.

How can you do similar conclusions yourself without trying the device? It's like saying that the banana is not delicious, because Baba Valya in the neighborhood, I tried similar and she did not like ...

... Well, would you write in the next branch, what to grovely grind?

Rep: (54)
11111a,
Tomorrow in normal lighting the mirror is poking.
Color black, I bribed the soft knuckle, and the white face did not go to the taboo. I bought in Germany, but there is no difference, it's not about.

Rep: (31)
Smartfonin @ 08/26/2011, 16:46*
I wanted to buy Xperia Mini, but after reading reviews about a bunch of glitches in a raw product decided to comprehend and thinking, do not buy it through a week-two samsung galaxy gio. It seems the little model, not shovel.

This is probably you confuse something, it's a samsung gio a lot of glitches + marriage with a speaker. Go to the branch about GIO and read.
I read everything about MINI and MINI PRO, except for the backlash and crackling in Mini Pro there are no special problems.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09.02.21, 15:57