Huawei U8500 - CyanogenMod

Rep: (1040)
Huawei U8500 - CyanogenMod
Attached ImageHuawei U8500, MTS Evo, Beeline E300
Description Huawei U8500 | Description MTS Evo | Description Beeline E300 | Discussion пїЅ | Embellishments пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | MIUI пїЅ | Club HUAWEI пїЅ | Club Huawei U8500 пїЅ | Tips to improve power saving devices on Android OS | Android OS FAQ | Android - Glossary

Important information!
  • This topic was created exclusively for discussions of all versions of CyanogenMod firmware.
    For more information on the CyanogenMod project follow the link tosite of this project.
  • Currently, none of the CyanogenMod assemblies for Huawei u8500 is stable. Therefore, all the firmware discussed in this topic is not recommended for installation for beginners. You do everything at your own peril and risk.
  • On some firmwares there is overclocking! It is not recommended to set overclocking to more than 710Mhz! The processor may burn!
  • CyanogenMod need to be installed on top of android 2.2!
  • None of the assemblies does not work and the radio will not work!
  • The most stable firmware CyanogenMod:CyanogenMod 7.2.0 by $ aNek011 Update 11
  • If you want your development / mod / firmware to be in the header, write to me in the LAN about it, indicating the name of your development / mod / firmware and a link in which there is a full description!
Drivers and Utilities
Android SDK Tools
Easy tools from Graevka - A program to help beginners to install drivers, clean up sections of the phone, firmware ClockworkMod, creating an Ext section with detailed step-by-step instructions.
Firmware
The fastest firmware speeds
Test build Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
CyanogenMod7 by $ aNek011
CyanogenMod 7 by Real .....
CyanogenMod 7 by AnsonKlavs
CyanogenMod7 by Slax
CyanogenMod7 by Slax SP10
Mini instruction to CyanogenMod7 by Slax SP10
1. Before the firmware, it is desirable to make wipes.
2. Firmware is installed via fastboot by clicking on "windows 2.3.bat"
3. Google applications are put through recovery (the Gapps_CM7 archive by Slax SP10.zip must be written to the memory card in advance)
4. To solve problems with GTalk, you need to erase the Google Services Framework application data (settings - applications - application management - all - Google Services Framework - click to erase data)
5. After the firmware, it is not recommended to do wipes - some of the screen locks disappear (including a graphic key)
6. can also be putpatchwhich should fix problems with the volume of the call. But I rolled back the patch. after installing it, periodically instead of ringing, a wheeze was heard And someone helped. If there are no problems with the volume - do not put.
Josy
Original firmware + Russifierfromwebscom ( clicking on links causes autoload! )
MOKEEOS
Joy os
Remaining firmware
If the firmware does not have pre-installed Google-services (market, maps, etc.), then download and installGoogle-Apps (Install via CWM Recovery)
ClockWorkMod Recovery
Installation Instructions ClockWorkMod Recovery via Fastboot
1. With the smartphone turned off, press simultaneously the key combination “hang up” + “volume down” + “power button” and hold for a few seconds.
2.Connect the smartphone to the computer via USB-cable.
3. From a previously unpacked archive with firmware, launch the file with bat permission
4. After the firmware, we take out the battery for 5 seconds.
Installation Instructions ClockWorkMod Recovery without a computer
Instructions on how to do backup (Backup), Wipe (Wipe) and Recovery firmware (Restore) via ClockWorkMod Recovery 5.0.2.0
ClockWorkMod Recovery 5.0.2.0
ClockWorkMod Recovery 5.0.2.8 by $ aNek011-Fastboot version
ClockWorkMod Recovery 5.0.2.8 by $ aNek011-Recovery version
CWM-Recovery 5.5.0.4 by $ aNek011 for Recovery
CWM-Recovery 5.5.0.4 by $ aNek011 for FastBoot
Firmware installation instructions
Installation via CWM recovery
1. We start the archive with the firmware on the sd card.
2. Go to clockworkmod recovery (on the phone off we hold down the green. Handset + volume up + on)
3.We do wipe-partition menu>format boot>format system>format data>format cache
4.Install zip from sd card>choose zip from sdcard>Choose the archive with the firmware>phone flashing>reboot system now.
Installation via Fastboot
1. With the smartphone turned off, press simultaneously the key combination “hang up” + “volume down” + “power button” and hold for a few seconds.
2.Connect the smartphone to the computer via USB-cable.
3. From a previously unpacked archive with firmware, launch the file with bat permission
4. After the firmware, we take out the battery for 5 seconds.
miscellanea
FAQ on removing applications from the firmware
How to loop a ringtone or how to make a recurring call
How to make a wipe battery
To do this, you need to go to the custom recovery --- advanced --- Wipe Battery Stats (at the same time it is better to charge the battery up to 100, after the wipe again connect to the charge)
How to set up the End button
We go into the application Spare Parts, we see the point "Behavior of the End Button" well, and then ourselves)
Modes / CPU Profiles
SAVAGEDZEN - This cpu mode is based on SmartAss mode. It differs from the original changed settings and some modifications.

PERFORMANCE - when using this mode, the frequency of the CPU is set to the maximum. It is not recommended to use on the phone, as it greatly affects the power consumption - of course, for the worse.

SMOOTHASS - Another mode based on SmartAss. Differs slightly improved speed.

SMARTASS - mode of operation specially optimized for use on mobile phones. The main difference from other modes is that the CPU operates at different frequencies in sleep mode and in the normal mode. In sleep mode, the frequency is limited to 384mhz, and in normal mode to 998 (or the one you set). Disadvantages - low productivity. Also, when the phone goes to sleep, to turn on the screen, you need to hold down the power button for 2 seconds so that the phone wakes up. This mode is highly energy efficient.

POWERSAVE - this mode is the complete opposite of the PERFORMANCE mode. With this mode, the frequency of the CPU is set to the minimum frequency.

INTERACTIVEX - mode based on INTERACTIVE - different settings have been changed.

INTERACTIVE - This mode allows you to dynamically change the frequency depending on the load. It features minimal delays for changing frequency.

SMARTASS2 - A new improved version of SmartAss.

MINMAX - this mode tries to minimize the change in the frequency of the CPU For this, he uses only two frequencies, the minimum and maximum.

SUPERBAD - redesigned SmartAss mode. Differs more responsiveness from the original.

SCARY - this mode is based on Conservative. Attempts to maximize the low frequencies of the CPU. It differs from the original by tweaks transferred from SmartAss, namely using different maximum frequencies in sleep and active mode.

Virtuous - mode based on Smartass2

Lagfree - This mode is based on Ondemand. The main difference is that he tries to gradually change the frequency depending on the load.

OndemandX - based on the original Ondemand. But it has higher performance and responsiveness.

Ondemand - standard CPU operation mode. Gradually changes the frequency of the CPU, depending on the load. It allows you to save energy and at the same time practically does not affect the performance of the phone.

Battery: 1st place -Smartass2 | 2nd place - InteractiveX | 3rd place - SavagedZen Performance: 1st place - Minmax | 2nd place - Smartass2 | 3rd place - SavagedZen
Cyanogen mod 7 themes [HDPI-MDPI]
Online kitchen to create those
Android Tweaks
Instructions for replacing splash logo
Transparent statute bar, Clock in the middle, operator name and different types of window transition animations are displayed-For CM 7.2.0 UPDATE by $ aNek011
Setting the center joystick

Post has been editedJoysko - 21.10.18, 02:50
Reason for editing: Optimization of caps in accordance with the rules of the forum for the design of headings

Rep: (13)
sisteinym application can make prog "Titanium backup pro"

Rep: (255)
? Why should we throw soared opera.apk in system / app and expose her prava: rw-r - r--

And reboot !!

Post has been editedReal ..... - 09.01.12, 15:04

Rep: (13)
today a new glitch on Cyanogen 7.2 obnaruzhilsya.Ne load the morning alarm clock, children opazdali.Sanek school can be corrected it? And like everything, only small things are not completed yet.

Rep: (4)
K
Official firmware discussed inthis topic!

Post has been edited$ aNek011 - 09.01.12, 15:29

Rep: (367)
$ aNek011,

zakidyvanii at the opera in discovered a curious thing: for each application in the file system folder appeared odex - so it is necessary that is if I remove them?

Real ..... @ 09.01.2012, 13:55*
? Why should we throw soared opera.apk in system / app and expose her prava: rw-r - r--

and then there is a "sudden stop process ... blah blah blah"

Post has been editedmigel13 - 09.01.12, 17:41

migel13 @ 09.01.2012, 18:28*
zakidyvanii at the opera in discovered a curious thing: for each application in the file system folder appeared odex - so it is necessary that is if I remove them?

is on what to ask?
in theory all odexy stored in / data / dalvic-cache /
as they appeared in the system folder, it is not clear

Post has been edited$ aNek011 - 09.01.12, 17:48

Rep: (367)
$ aNek011,

I ask that the signature bottles tvoy.vidimo The Code moved after installation.

Rep: (107)
And here is 7.2.0 RC2 ripe:

http://code.google.com/p/huawei-u8500-rom-...mp;can=2&q=

We try, unsubscribe.

Rep: (179)
404. That's an error.
and where the firmware

Rep: (78)
And here is 7.2.0 RC2 ripe:

As it was not.

Rep: (78)
I managed to merge now pass on to
People.

Maybe it immediately removed because there is school?

zzzenka79 @ 09.01.2012, 21:19*
it removed immediately, because there is school?

Yes, the school is present, is not put through any recovery :(
Rolls back to RC0.
Accordingly, the sense to pour on the people I see.

Post has been editedDevil's Advocate в„ў - 09.01.12, 21:35

Devil's Advocate в„ў @ 09.01.2012, 22:30*
Yes, the school is present, it is not put through any recovery
Rolls back to RC0.

skin.ya posmaryu Th last day Pos-if to get done that would put
.kstat schA poured my v.3.5 port so there's test)))

Post has been edited$ aNek011 - 09.01.12, 21:39

Devil's Advocate в„ў @ 09.01.2012, 22:43*
Frispeys go? The rate of any nation

ne.U I Nitsche not kachaetya with frispeysa since I of Rashi (

Post has been edited$ aNek011 - 09.01.12, 21:46

CyanogenMod7-Android 2.3.7-by $ aNek011 v.3.5
Izmeneneniya from a previous version of the port :
Replaced logo splash (taken from the off-moda4)
Adding a Wifi access point function,
Fixed phone hang in establishing a slider
Replaced 2d driver
Changes in ramdisk (updated init.rc, updated init)
Changes in build.prop (some tweaks, 16-bit transparency exhibited by default, the faster animation, etc.)
Compcache 26% defaul
Faster job firmware
Updated binary file netd
Added my core v2
Changes from the official kernel 2.6.32.9
Added overclock to 710 Mhz
Added mode InteractiveX
Added SmartasV2 mode and set as default
Added ext3- (file system)
Added ext4- (file system)
added swap
Added TinyRCU and default ustanovalen
Optimized ARM RWSEM algorithm
Dobvalen HRTICK
Compilation of a config msm7225 from kernel CyanogenMod
Added V (R) I / O planner

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Download-for rekaveri (code.google.com) - reuploaded

* Do Before flashing wipes are
* Does not work as a usb modem, radio and headset microphone during conversation
* In the dsp manager recommended in Section speaker all the sliders to move down
* Who should replace the splash logo - write in the subject "Ornaments" while laying splashki picture with 320x480 resolution

Post has been edited$ aNek011 - 10.01.12, 22:18

$ aNek011 , Phew, finally filled, hold - http://www.multiupload.com/JC27I7F7X3

Devil's Advocate в„ў @ 09.01.2012, 23:25*
$ ANek011, phew, finally filled, hold -http://www.multiupload.com/JC27I7F7X3

hm.vobschem glyanul.eto firmware, but it is not for the fact that it would have to sew it as it is divided by papkam.But in a separate folder, several libraries in a different folder, I ask in a different folder, shorter hell knows Che-conductive try to ask her to collect

Post has been edited$ aNek011 - 09.01.12, 22:43

Rep: (3)
$ ANek011 @ 09.01.2012, 23:09*
vryatli because the traffic is not so much

Can tyknut where to read, how to put through rekaveri and what wipes are and what are they for?
PS I will try to find myself, but still

Rep: (15)
MaxSter_bel @ 09.01.2012, 22:13*
Can tyknut where to read, how to put through rekaveri and what wipes are and what are they for? PS I will try to find myself, but still

in the cap "installation instructions" and there rekaveri and fastbut!

Rep: (3)
serega scorpion @ 09.01.2012, 23:15*
in the cap "installation instructions" and there rekaveri and fastbut!

Thanks. As I understand it, point 3 - wipes are doing?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/03/20, 16:43