> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Turbo Pascal (7.0) | on PocketDOS.

Rep: (3)
Thank! But I have not entered any characters on ekrane- cursor blinks but the characters do not appear

Added @ 21.12.2006, 14:48

And esche- I have 2 flash card compact flash and SD

Post has been editedYodo - 21.12.06, 14:49

Rep: (37)
Yodo You through a virtual Claudia input?
voobscheto should plow, if you want, I will throw off his version of emulation?

Yes, if you can, I will be very grateful !, and then I ran the DOS BOX, PDA me hanging, I rebooted it, but then refused to work TCPMP (the whole screen is white and the sound is not audible) - had to make XP and how evil somehow damaged backup file.

http://slil.ru/23627969-The working pascal

http://slil.ru/23628013-Poketdos, just copy to a flash drive and run

Rep: (12)
Vetal777 ,
Keep plus :) This is the first Pascal who earned on my PDA: yahoo:

Rep: (0)
Vetal777, downloaded your files but does not turn poskal writes bad com ....., what to do?

perry And you're right path points?
Write error completely

Rep: (1)
Cool topic!
I was able to run and turbo pascal 7.1 ms qbasik 4.5
but for some reason borland c ++ 3.1 and turbo c ++ 3 are not started, outputs failed to locate dpmi server (DPMI16BI.OVL)
whether it is possible with it as some contend?

I for some reason ceased to run. Pshet Turbo Pascal 7.0 .... Yet. This happened after going configured Pocket dosa. Maybe someone will write one thread which settings?

minkod , Write that the money changers (there are many options), if all that I can write and all, and so more work to do.

Memory configuration changed.

minkod ,
conventional to the max
Upper to the max
Expanded on min.

In general, try to reinstall.

Vetal777,20.02.07 16:42:16
Expanded on min.

That helped. Catch +

Rep: (5)
Hawk , QC Hmm but the Microsoft's operating normally

That is needed for normal Pascal kompa.tot that the PDA on the computer does not start when I press turbo.ehe, pishet- 16 bit subsystem dos, incorrectly specified folder .Check contents pif fayla.Zapustit I pascal this can only through the command line ( I do not know why), and everything else is not initialized graf.Ranshe remember the BB was working and everything was Pascal ok.Pozhaluysta give a link to a working Pascal.!

not startedturbo.ehe but tpx.exe

In any case, keep,100 % working Pascal + graph module:

Attached files

Attached fileTP7_1.rar(1.72 MB)

OK, everything went, and why you can not run turbo.ehe? courses, we go with him on Wednesday

Yodo 1) the path to the file should be no spaces.
2) Take away the old label (pif)

I am writing without probelov.a where this shortcut bang and what it is called?

Rep: (0)
ummm ... and gpc (/ fpc) + notepad ++ is not rushing? cygwin Wednesday truth seems to be useful ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/05/20, 05:55