> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Turbo Pascal (7.0) | on PocketDOS.

Rep: (1)
Pascal safely start, but even when you try to run even the simplest programs like 'Begin; End 'writes that the type is not enough memory to run the program. I'm worth $ VOSN plugin, a powerful computer, 512 MHz and 128 RAM stone. Poketdosa tick in the 'Memory' menu I set as advised above, the first two maximum of the last low. Pancake. I was so happy when you run Pascal. And another question-why in the archive VOSN $ except proca plugin many small files? What are they needed for? Many thanks.

Rep: (1)
Oh no. Norton Commander checked and found the same problem. on almost any action it says there is not enough memory: ((((trouble for trouble ...

Rep: (0)
All works, thanks B)

tell me how to run a turbo pascal 7 .... I write down a path without spaces, pascal himself on a flash drive, dos writes BAD COMMAND OR FILE NAME. DOS'e to plug some threw more ...
help .. who knows !!!

tel. Asus P525 WM6.5

thank!!!

Rep: (10)
for ease of use wolves Commanderie. throw the files from the archive to a folder with pocetdos. after starting pocketdos enter "vc" (without the quotes) and enter. The way to avoid long file name (longer than 8 characters), or do not show the folder (file). Personally, I stick in the root folder created dos and everything related to dos throw it.
Attached fileVC.zip(46.84 KB)

I do not know that anyone how to run, but I do because of this DOS'a firmware flew .... and I can not run ...

Posted 23-01-2010, 9:21:

I floor running, if I have no files are found?

Good day to all. Faced with such a nuisance. Device - Toshiba G900. Work in Pascal in portrait mode through the on-screen keypad - not very convenient IMHO. And if in the landscape, with the hard-Claudia I can not put a semicolon. If the landscape is also a screen Claudia include ... Sorry, it's a perversion of what it turns out ... Remapping dosboksa does not want to work. If someone faced, advise pliz how to be.

Rep: (23)
vzgyada at first everything was great ... but when the program was finished, I could not check it either, nor save writes or file can not be created or acess deinded well and illogical error! rozskazhite please what to do

people on my i710 error takes off:
fatal error: can not createswap file.
what to do????

I have started Turbo Pascal version 7.1, normal flight. aparata htc p3400 win mobile 6.5

Post has been editedKuroi91 - 20.08.10, 11:40

Rep: (-1)
Help = (7.1 pascal Berea gives an error can not to creat swap file and will not start.
In version 7.0 starts but when you run or compile gives an error 146 - there is no access to the file.
From all Vejle is unchecked - read only. glofiish M700
It is very necessary to run = (

Rep: (-1)
+ Does not save projects pass. = (Apparently for the same reason.

Guys question is: Put poketdos, launched pascal but when you register the program (even the simplest) -one it just does not display) What is it ??

Hello! Questions at the expense of graphics.
When I was on a couple of - everything worked.
Save yourself the same folder with Pascal, open houses - an error.
What to do??

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 22:36