> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

TetherMe | [IPhone] Unlock function "TetheringВ» (Tethering)

Rep: (63)
Tetherme
Version: 1.2.3 ~ arm64e-1 (Sam Bingner)
Last update of the program in the header:14.09.2019

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
TetherMe - advanced settings of the modem mode.

Repositories:
->Bigboss(Suitable for all devices with iOS 8 - 11)
->http://repo.tetherme.net(The official repository of the author, the current version)
->https://rejail.ru(Russian version)
->https://rpetri.ch/repo(dependencies)

Download:
Attached fileru.rejail.tetherme8_1.2.3_arm64e-1.deb(202.22 KB)
(sam Bingner) / change history

[FAQ] Installation* .deb and * .ipa

Past versions

Post has been editedT0ugh - 09.10.19, 04:17
Reason for editing: UPD

Rep: (0)
The next iPhone turned out to distribute! But Windows does not., There is a way?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

The next iPhone turned out to distribute! But Windows does not., There is a way?

I have all the way around! Can you please tell how to download this TetherMe on the iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12.0.1. without dzheylbreyka ????

Rep: (724)
Exclusive28 @ 11.04.19, 21:56*
I have all the way around! Can you please tell how to download this TetherMe on the iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12.0.1. without dzheylbreyka ????

Unfortunately, no.

Why not TetherMe distributes VPN? It is connected. Modem only cellular data incl. And redefine the data source? - No.

Russian version rejail

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

No source other than cellular data, does not work. Then, for what it is, if it does not work or it somehow need to set up or it is not supported by my device?
Attached Image

Guys help. Ipad 2, ios 8.4. jail.
Already a couple of years normally distributed through the internet iota tether me 8+
And here again, and this tweak settings aypada not.
Resets of tsidii, but it does not appear.
How to live?

Rep: (3)
I distribute the internet from your phone without jailbreaking on aypad to Jail. On iPads through the terminal was replaced by TTL - but could not get around the limitation (Beeline). I understand that the TTL should definitely be changed on the Razdan device?

No source other than cellular data, does not work.

I answer myself. Put VPN Master, before it was X-VPN. He appeared in another section of the settings - personal vpn. Here it can give TetherMe. It is clear, is simply incompatible with some vpn.

Attached images
Attached Image

On iPads through the terminal was replaced by TTL - but could not get around the limitation

I also did not work through his terminal is changed, it only worked for a standard built-in iOS mail (mail) and some VPN and push-notifications. And all other applications even system worked unchanged Well not exactly worked blocked since the distribution was banned, but the standard was updated mail, I do not know why.

Rep: (321)
change the TTL is not necessary on the Razdan apparatus, and need to take . Virtually all mobile devices TTL value is 64, to make it work on the web host devices need to put the value of 63, that is, on less than One unit. Applied to windows registry file TTL Tweak by Andreileiman Download and tap on it, you will agree to the changes, restart windows, and connect to an access point wi-fi dealer's system. : Thank_you:

For Android aparata get root access, shaking TTL Master, give him root access. In the setting of the Master TTL values ​​change by 63, go to the main menu and press on bypass., All! (You may need to restart your smartphone). : Clap:

For the iPhone, while only jailbreak ... alas :(

Attached files

Attached fileTTL Tweak by Andreileiman.reg(760 bytes)

Post has been editedAndreileiman - 24.07.19, 13:27

Rep: (38)
Andreileiman @ 24.07.19, 12:37*
to make it work on the web host devices need to put the value of 63, that is, on less than One unit.

And write in the instructions that should be put 65
Bypass Internet distribution restrictions Yota
1. Open the Terminal and to register:
sudo sysctl -w net.inet.ip.ttl = 65

alekssamos @ 27.05.19, 17:40*
Why not TetherMe distributes VPN? It is connected.

I, too, that does not want to distribute VPN. However, the error does not swear.
But the distribution takes the usual Internet without VPN. Although VPN is turned on and the phone itself works without it, and tweak settings force the
Share From: IKEv2 VPN.

Maybe tweak written for older iOS, and iOS 10.x everything is different ...

Tell me all this tweak works with tweaks liberty lite (hides Jail on banking and other applications)? as soon as I put it in my all banking prilozhuhi stop working. Maybe someone knows how to cure?

* porkbutcher,
I have toLiberty
Sberbank swears runs - but does not allow to send payments somewhere other than between your accounts or templates.

Post has been editedKirill Limping - 23.08.19, 12:30

* Kirill Limping
and which version should not prompt? although I was not particularly worried about the BEAC, but roketbank and application remote control cars do not work without liberty.

Rep: (724)
Kirill Limping @ 23.08.19, 12:27*
Sberbank swears runs - but does not allow to send payments somewhere other than between your accounts or templates.

carry SB-establish liberty-set SB, but not run-Sat add Liberty-use fully.

* porkbutcher,
tweak 0.2.10 version
* megamixa В©,
Yes, I seem to profukannyh run Sberbank after the next re-Ceyla. We'll have to reinstall and add to tweak settings.

* Kirill Limping
I have the same and TetherMe which version do not see?

Post has been editedporkbutcher - 23.08.19, 13:57

* porkbutcher,
1.2.2-1 seems swung from the topic, to which I gave a link.

Thank you, I tried version 1.2.2-1 (I was later), but it did not help, nor roketbank not start any prilozhuha for cars, scorched Jail. Sberbank has started the way without any problems)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/08/20, 17:16