Nitdroid for N900 | Android port for n900

Rep: (89)
Android on n900
We put and use software from Android!

Installation using nitdroid-installer (on microSD)
To internal memory

A source

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 27.09.11, 12:36

Rep: (0)
Quote (flashgc @ 10.22.2011, 06:46)
Install Nitdroid (v12 UMay) on eMMC (on internal memory; without repartitioning memory)

1. Download the image + kernel and put it in the / MyDocs folder:
Image:http://downloads.nitdroid.com/e-yes/N12_UMay.tar.bz2
Kernel:http://downloads.nitdroid.com/e-yes/nitdro...6-rc6_armel.deb
2. Make sure that you have Extras-testing, Extras-devel, Extras, and standard Nokia repositories connected.
3. Install Leafpad and rootsh
4. Open the X Terminal and execute the following commands:
Code
sudo gainroot
apt-get update
apt-get install nitdroid-installer
cd / home / user / MyDocs
bzip2 -d N12_UMay.tar.bz2
cd / home
mkdir / and
cd /
mount / home / and
cd / and
tar xvf /home/user/MyDocs/N12_UMay.tar
dpkg -i /home/user/MyDocs/nitdroid-kernel-2.6.28-07_6-rc6_armel.deb
5. Edit the boot config. We type in the terminal and press the tab button (so that the command automatically completes), then enter:
Code
leafpad /etc/multiboot.d/11
We need to change the ITEM_DEVICE parameter like this:
Code
ITEM_DEVICE = mmcblk0p2
Save the file.
6. Turn off the device (just turn off, and do not restart the reboot command). At startup, press the "2" button on the keyboard.

Now I did everything right, but after pressing button 2 it writes Root filesystem mmcblk0p2 NOT abailable! Guru Meditation etc.
Tell me what is the problem? Thanks in advance.

Installed according to the instructions from the last post (without breaking it into internal memory), everything was set without errors. But what to do next, where can I read about the first steps? For example, at the very beginning, he asks to log in via Google. Without the initial setup, the Internet is not located, Google does not allow it. Can I cancel this registration or login via WiFi? How to configure the access point?
Upd: no longer needed. I clicked "Search Network", chose MTS, the Internet still did not appear. After an unsuccessful attempt to log in, he himself offered to connect to WiFi and it all worked right away) For some reason, after the first timeout, he didn’t receive such an offer, so I sounded the alarm.

Post has been editedaliast - 15.06.12, 18:38

Good day to all. I ask for a possibly stupid question, but what can I not call from such an android, I won’t be able to go to the Internet in any way?

Talking on the phone does not work, and the Internet should work. Both wifi and gprs worked for me

Rep: (1)
and before you put the card into sections through a nitroid installer?
just when I start the installation on the division point of the ext3 partition, it stops and zero reaction

Have you shared sections for a long time?

Rep: (9)
2. - After flashing without turning on the phone, I installed "MeeGo Rescue Initrd" -
I downloaded two files called (kernel-n900-2.6.35.3-10.3.armv7l.rpm) and (nokia-n900-rescue-initrd-0.1-2.157.armv7l.rpm) of them with Linux help (I got it on windows xp with the 7zip program) these two files are highlighted (vmlinuz-2.6.35.3-10.3-n900) and (nitrd.img-rescue-2.6.35.3-10.3-n900) the command is entered in the flasher (flasher-3.5 -k vmlinuz-2.6.35.3 -10.3-n900 -n initrd.img-rescue-2.6.35.3-10.3-n900 -l -b "rootdelay = 1 root = / dev / ram0") then the switched off phone connects to the computer with the U key pressed and appears in a few seconds on the phone’s screen (with the backlight off) a running command line, then I unplug the cable and reconnect. So the phone is turned off using the MeeGo Rescue Initrd in USB mode)

I’m doing everything like that, only it’s not going. (phone freshly flashed).
1) after flashing those 2 files, when you disconnect the cable, the phone does not want to disconnect, even if you press the power button - the command line on the screen without backlighting. OK - I pulled out the battery and put it back, the phone disconnected naturally.
2) the phone does not want to be off, to work like a flash drive. Firstly, the charging indicator blinks (orange LED), and secondly, 2 seed disks without a name appear in Windows with an alphabetic designation (in my case H and G), and when I try to open them it says “insert disk”, the same and try to open the drives by connecting an EMPTY card reader to the computer.

What to do?

Post has been editedREB_N900 - 08.10.13, 15:26

Rep: (9)
The people WHO GOT DELIVERED TO?
Did the following:
1. - I flashed the n900 with a flasher to the firmware "RX-51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin" and the vanilla "RX-51_2009SE_10.2010.13-2.VANILLA_PR_EMMC_MR0_ARM.bin" so that there are no errors when installing Nitdroid.

2. - After flashing without turning on the phone, I installed "MeeGo Rescue Initrd" -
I downloaded two files called (kernel-n900-2.6.35.3-10.3.armv7l.rpm) and (nokia-n900-rescue-initrd-0.1-2.157.armv7l.rpm) of them with Linux help (I got it on windows xp with the 7zip program) these two files are highlighted (vmlinuz-2.6.35.3-10.3-n900) and (nitrd.img-rescue-2.6.35.3-10.3-n900) the command is entered in the flasher (flasher-3.5 -k vmlinuz-2.6.35.3 -10.3-n900 -n initrd.img-rescue-2.6.35.3-10.3-n900 -l -b "rootdelay = 1 root = / dev / ram0") then the switched off phone connects to the computer with the U key pressed and appears in a few seconds on the phone’s screen (with the backlight off) a running command line, then I unplug the cable and reconnect. So the phone is turned off using the MeeGo Rescue Initrd in USB mode)

3. - I start the Acronis Disk Director 11 program, right-click on the disk called Nokia n900, then split the volume on the label, select 1.5 GB in the new section tab, click on the “Transfer selected files to the created volume” checkbox, then format 1.5 GB in ext3 and click Run, the computer asks to reboot to complete the tasks. After rebooting, the INTERNAL DISK is READY, and the file folders with the N900 in place. Next, I press the R button on the phone and pull out the cable from the phone.

4. - Turn on the phone. And install the repositories - extras.install and extras-devel.install.

5. - install Rooth applications from the despecher, then on the command line

root
apt-get install wget
apt-get install bzip2
apt-get install multiboot
apt-get install multiboot-kernel-maemo

then from the despatcher, append Midnigh Commander and FileBox.

Then he read that the author had played to the point of error; he did not begin to do further.

The partition I created is visible only to Acronis Disk Director Home. When connecting, as an additional disk, it is not visible in the VDA, in the standard file manager too - there is one N900 disk (I assigned the ANDROID label to the disk that I created)

Screenshot (alas, the admins got it right here, just do not show the picture)

At the moment, of the visible changes, I have a multibot menu when I start the phone with an option of choice - may + created section 1.5GB ect3.

WHAT TO DO FURTHER, WHAT HAPPENED?

Post has been editedREB_N900 - 09.10.13, 21:06

Downloading nitdroid.manifest ... FAILURE. Bailingout

And how long ago? Did according to the instructions in the second post

Excellent .. excellent program .. First, unmounted the system partition, then climbed to download something .. I got an error that is higher and that’s all. Now not a damn thing is loading.
Developed Respect

Then (November 6, 2014) it didn’t even occur to me to check the official website. Even then, it stopped working, therefore, programs had nowhere to download the necessary files from.

Who decides to try this experiment - drag the developer’s tweeter to get a backup of the site

Rep: (37)
* Vasiliy LiGHT, And if we take straight arms, then we take sorts and collect :)

I'll leave it for posterity :)

Android 2.3.4 tyk (most stable)

Android 4.0.4 tyk (they say they’re not very stable)

Kernels:

2.6.28-06 tyk

2.6.28-07_rc4tyk

2.6.28-07_rc7 Last kernel (latest)tyk

Post has been editedamigo157 - 28.01.16, 21:05

Ehehe, with you 2016, and in the next two years we will be sewing

Well then, I'll attach a couple more patches for 4.0.4 :)

Patch screwing sound. Attention only if it does not work.

it a set of libraries that seem to make the graphics accelerator work. It seems like it works on 4.0.3 someone wrote that it starts on 4.0.4. In general, put everything at your own peril and risk :)

* mpkstas
MPkstas @ 06/13/2012, 8:17 PM*
Quote (flashgc @ 10.22.2011, 06:46)
Install Nitdroid (v12 UMay) on eMMC (on internal memory; without repartitioning memory)

1. Download the image + kernel and put it in the / MyDocs folder:
Image:http: //downloads.nitdr...e-yes/N12_UMay.tar.bz2
Kernel:http: //downloads.nitdr..tdro...6-rc6_armel.deb
2. Make sure that you have Extras-testing, Extras-devel, Extras, and standard Nokia repositories connected.
3. Install Leafpad and rootsh
4. Open the X Terminal and execute the following commands:
Code
sudo gainroot
apt-get update
apt-get install nitdroid-installer
cd / home / user / MyDocs
bzip2 -d N12_UMay.tar.bz2
cd / home
mkdir / and
cd /
mount / home / and
cd / and
tar xvf /home/user/MyDocs/N12_UMay.tar
dpkg -i /home/user/MyDocs/nitdroid-kernel-2.6.28-07_6-rc6_armel.deb
5. Edit the boot config. We type in the terminal and press the tab button (so that the command automatically completes), then enter:
Code
leafpad /etc/multiboot.d/11
We need to change the ITEM_DEVICE parameter like this:
Code
ITEM_DEVICE = mmcblk0p2
Save the file.
6. Turn off the device (just turn off, and do not restart the reboot command). At startup, press the "2" button on the keyboard.

Now I did everything right, but after pressing button 2 it writes Root filesystem mmcblk0p2 NOT abailable! Guru Meditation etc.
Tell me what is the problem? Thanks in advance.

These sources are no longer working, please correct.

Post has been editedaztreal - 13.06.16, 14:26

Rep: (14)
2.3.4 - wound up! True, I did not find how to press back. enter works as a selection, the rest of the keys are inactive.
It took a long time to fiddle with instructions, since not a single solution was completely ready, I had to assemble it in pieces.

Is it possible today to install an android on the N900 through nitdroid-installer? If so, tell me how.

Rep: (134)
Also interested in the android issue. NITDroid servers are dead.
Is there any suitable installation manual?

1 :
Attached fileNITDroid-Installer_0.2.8-9beta3.deb(111.8 KB)

Installed through the application manager,

2:
Attached filenitdroid-kernel-2.6.28-07_7-rc7_armel.deb(3.11 MB)

//savagemessiahzine.com/ pages / g ... sk% 2Fd% 2FXuHDe9YDntLXu

copied to /home/user/MyDocs/.nitdroid
3:
introduced in x-terminal

sudo gainroot

nitdroid

YES

C

"enter"
After reboot, I chose Android. Crooked, but it works. Look like that's it

* Iyserus, There is still such bag - update to 2.3.7