> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

191 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Unlocking HTC downloaders through the official website of the company. | Want to unlock the bootloader, you here.
xxxc
Message#1
15.08.11, 22:19
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 02.08.07
Acer n50 Basic

� ������ ���� ��������� ������� ������������� ����������� HTC ����� ���� download

http://htcdev.com/

Frequently asked Questions
What is a bootloader?

The downloader is a tool that downloads system software to a device and determines the priority for the processes that will work for the device. In its simplest form, this small program controls which applications should work in the launching (loading) process.

Why is HTC downloader locked?

Loader locking is a standard security practice in the mobile industry. Locking the bootloader protects you from malicious software, and also allows manufacturers to provide the device with the latest software.

Why did HTC unlock the bootloader?

HTC was amazed at the enthusiasm of our users for developing software for HTC devices. HTC has a strong commitment to our developers and in accordance with the launch of HTCdev.com and the OpenSense SDK, we felt that it was important to fully enable developer success and unlock the bootloaders on our devices.

What will the bootloader unlock give me?

Unlocking the bootloader means that you now have the opportunity to configure the software on your device. Please note that changing the bootloader can cause significant problems with the device, and as soon as you unlock the device, you consent to a waiver, from the guarantee that if your device was unusable, you are responsible for repairing the device.

Will all HTC devices be unlocked?

HTC is committed to helping customers discover boot loaders for HTC devices. However, some models may not be unlocked due to carrier restrictions. Please refer to our list of supported devices to see if your device has the right to unlock the bootloader.

Why should I login several times while navigating the entire site? I can not get the unlock code?

Our site works with a single client IP address and if you are on a corporate network that may change your IP address, some functions may not work as intended. We suggest you connect to our site through a direct connection, for example, through a home network. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Unlock Instructions
Before you begin to unlock, you need to make sure that your PC is prepared for this.
It is understood that the necessary drivers are installed on it.
We check it - turn off the smartphone, simultaneously hold the buttons - turn on and down the volume button, the device will boot into the bootloader, connect it to the PC using a USB cable, select from the menuFastbootWe press on the power button, next toFastbootshould appearUSB
On the PC, click Start - Devices, if the smartphone and PC are properly connected, the devices will appear in the devices on the devicesAndroid, if you click on it, then there must be a deviceMy HTC
If there are no drivers on the PC, when the smartphone is connected, it could not install them, then it is pointless to continue the unlock procedure.
You need to go to the sectionHTC, Find a topic on your smartphone, usually in a topic header on a spoilerDrivers and UtilitiesThere are the necessary drivers that you need to install on your PC.
Alternatively, you can try installing driversAttached fileHTC + Drivers.zip(6.82 MB)

To install, unzip the archive on a PC to drive C.
Turn off the smartphone, simultaneously hold down the buttons - turn on and down of the volume button, the device will boot into the bootloader, connect it to the PC, select in the menuFastbootClick on the power button. Then on the PC go to the Start menu - Devices, select our device, click Equipment - Properties - Change settings - Driver - Update - Search for drivers on this computer - select drivers on the C drive you downloaded, it should turn outC: \ HTC + Drivers.
Click Next, we look at how the smartphone is now defined on the PC, it should be defined as a device.My HTC
If not, try restarting your PC and reconnecting your smartphone withFastboot, check its definition on PC - Start - Devices.
On the smartphone next toFastbootshould appearUSB.
If the installation of the drivers was successful, proceed to unlocking the NTS bootloader.
If not, then you are in the topic on your device, we look in the cap under the spoilerDrivers and Utilities.
Install the driver corresponding versions of Windows on your PC.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Register onhttp://htcdev.com/, proceed to the unlock procedure:

1.Remove and reinstall the battery.
Ps. In phones where it is technologically impossible to remove the battery, then in the settings menu of the phone we find the item "Quick Download" and uncheck it, and turn off the phone. Next, the points.

2.Hold simultaneously and hold the power and volume down buttons.

3.Use the sound keys to selectFastbootand press the power button.

4.Connect your device with a computer withUsb cable.

Now we try to unzip the ready-made utilities fastboot_adb to the root of the C drive on the PCAttached fileAndroid.zip(1.03 MB)

It should workC / Android. Next, go to the folder explorerAndroid, simultaneously press the right mouse button and the Shift button (up arrow) on the PC keyboard, select in the drop-down menu -Open command windowif we see that the command line has opened with the contentFrom: / Android>alternately enter the commands listed below inp.9and follow the instructions below.
In this case, paragraphs 5, 6, 7, 8 are skipped.
If the operation did not go - proceed top.5and further on the instructions.

5.Download and installAndroid SDK(Software development kit - a developer kit). You can get the archive on the official website, there are versions for Windows, MacOS X and Linux. You may also need Java (available from the official website) and HTC Sync, which includes the necessary drivers.

6.Unzip the Android SDK, create a new folder (for example,C: / Android) and copy three files into it:
adb.exe
AdbWinApi.dll
fastboot.exe

6.1) To find these files, run the SDK Manager.exe from the android-sdk-windows folder
6.2) Wait, available packages will appear in a couple of minutes. Install the Android SDK Platform and Android SDK Tools (or upgrade if your SDK version is r11)
6.3) After installation is complete, you can find:

- adb.exe and adbWinApi.dll in the android-sdk-windowsplatform-tools folder

- fastboot.exe in the android-sdk-windowstools folder

MacOS and Linux users can download fastboot binary files from the following links:

- fastboot mac

- fastboot linux

7.Open a command prompt (Start>Run>enter CMD or Start>Run>enter CMD, Win7 users can find the command line in Start>All programs>Standard>Command line )

8.Go to the folder with the created files (for example, if the folder isC: / Androidthen type in the command prompt"Cd c: / Android")

9.Enter the command line“Fastboot oem get_identifier_token”

10.You will see one of the screens above - this is the key. It is necessary to press the right mouse button, select "mark", select the block and press the right button to copy. The key must start with
<<<<Identifier Token Start>>>>
and end
<<<<<Identifier Token End>>>>>
Then you need to go to the official website (registration is required), scroll to Step 10, insert your key into the My Device Identifier Token field, and click Submit.

11.After a few seconds, the email address you provided during registration will receive a message with the unlock key in the attachment -Unlock_code.bin.
Save the file in the folder with the other necessary software (in the example -C: / Android)

12.Enter in the command line“Fastboot flash unlocktoken unlock_code.bin”and see the message. A different message appears on the screen of the machine.
It should be read. In short, the meaning boils down to another repetition of “The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, it will dominate your destiny ”, which in Russian translation sounds like the well-known“ As soon as you take the first step along the dark path, you will not be able to wind down from it ... ”

We read the notification about possible problems with third-party firmware, possible loss of warranty, deletion of all information from the device and other warnings and, if not changed your mind, use the volume control key to select “Yes”, press the power button. Done!
The device will be returned to the factory settings (reset to out of the box, third-party software, message memory, phone book - will be deleted, the settings that you made yourself will be as they were, by default), and bootloader unlocked.

If you select “No”, the machine will reboot, no changes will be applied.

13.To lock the bootloader, type in the command line"Fastboot oem lock". This does not restore the standard lock, but simply blocks it, prohibiting any further changes. To reopen, you will need to repeat step 12.

How is unlocking, graphic option
Attached Image

Dear colleagues, in this topic we are discussing only the issues of unlocking HTC bootloaders via the htcdev website.
The topic does not discuss issues on flashing devices, getting root and S-OFF!
With these questions we appeal to the profile topics of devices.
Offtop will be removed.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedDymon - 07.08.15, 18:21
Reason for editing: Added driver instructions, drivers, adb, instructions.
magicm3n
Message#2
17.08.11, 21:56
eh?
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2514
Check in: 22.04.08
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Please clarify exactly what this gives.
Is it analog S-OFF?
Or s-off + root?

And while reading the English-language description on the NTS website, it seemed to me that there was a warning that supposedly HTC does not guarantee the possibility of a future FOTA update with an unlocked bootloader .. Or did I misunderstand?

Post has been editedmagicm3n - 17.08.11, 21:57
Smartecs
Message#3
17.08.11, 22:03
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 12856
Check in: 22.11.07
HTC U11 4/64

Is it analog S-OFF?

That's right, but the root is a separate story.

Posted on 08/17/2011, 22:03:

supposedly HTC does not guarantee the possibility of a future FOTA update when the boot loader is unlocked ..

They write that
We do not guarantee that updating the device through FOTA will not render the device unusable.
they do not guarantee that the update received through the air will work normally, and may even kill the device, although it is hard to believe in it.
shalad
Message#4
17.08.11, 22:09
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 458
Check in: 04.09.08
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H

HTC does not guarantee the possibility of a future FOTA update with an unlocked bootloader

Well, if you get S-OFF, then theoretically you might be able to flash another firmware, and you’d hardly get official FOTA from it. If you stay on the official (ie. S-OFF you mainly for root), then you should receive updates in normal mode

--------------------
Siemens S35 ->Siemens S55 ->Siemens CX75 ->Siemens SX1 ->NTS Touch Diamond ->HTC Sensation (MTS) ->Samsung Galaxy Note 4
aweimer
Message#5
18.08.11, 15:15
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 04.03.10
HTC Sensation 4G

Damn humanly explain why to unlock? I bought HTC Sensation zalocheny T-mobile, how tambourine should shake to unlock it? :( Sorry if not at the address

I try to do the above, writes an error. Colleagues help someone not indifferent
Error text:

C: \ android>fastboot oem get_identifier_token
(bootloader) [ERR] Command error !!!
OKAY [0.016s]
finished. total time: 0.016s

Post has been editedaweimer - 18.08.11, 16:06
Smartecs
Message#6
18.08.11, 15:53
[offline]

Messages 12856
HTC U11 4/64

Sorry if not at the address

This is the right idea, you need to buy the unlock code, which has nothing to do with the bootloader, as well as the firmware of the device.
shalad
Message#7
18.08.11, 16:20
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 458

I try to do the above, writes an error. Colleagues help someone who cares Error text:

The error occurs because the site says that your phonenotsupported by Currently only European device is supported. But it is - in the topic of firmware

Post has been editedSmartecs - 18.08.11, 20:47
Reason for editing: + from aweimer

--------------------
Siemens S35 ->Siemens S55 ->Siemens CX75 ->Siemens SX1 ->NTS Touch Diamond ->HTC Sensation (MTS) ->Samsung Galaxy Note 4
rupicola
Message#8
18.08.11, 18:29
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 29.04.10
HTC Sensation

I have HTC Sensation (EU), S-OFF + Root, when I try to unlock the bootloader, it writes the exact same garbage as that ofaweimer. =(
Tell me what could be the problem.
Smartecs
Message#9
18.08.11, 19:07
[offline]

Messages 12856
HTC U11 4/64

rupicola,
And what do you want to unlock if you already have S-OFF?
rupicola
Message#10
18.08.11, 19:21
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 29.04.10
HTC Sensation

I modestly hoped that the "proprietary" unlocking allows you to install not only third-party firmware, but also remove pre-installed applications. Not? Oh Gods! Forgive me then my stupidity ...
shalad
Message#11
18.08.11, 21:29
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 458

I modestly hoped that the "proprietary" unlocking allows you to install not only third-party firmware, but also remove pre-installed applications. Not? Oh Gods! Forgive me then my stupidity ...

Pancake. Is it really so difficult to read the FAQ? S-OFF (no matter how you got it) means removing the write protection that HTC installed. You can put the recovery after this, then install the root, and at least cut out all the software from the firmware, for example, with the same Titanium.

Post has been editedshalad - 18.08.11, 21:41
Reason for editing: ochepyatka

--------------------
Grant2k
Message#12
18.08.11, 23:09
Guru
[offline]

Messages 6467
Check in: 13.02.11
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

tell the guys what is written in the h-boot after the s-off, has the bootloader version changed?
or take a screenshot
Is there a fundamental difference between this and the revolutionaries?
is it possible to return s-on
(I suspect that returning the s-on guarantee will still be overdue for hts will merge the serials of the phones into the SC)
Smartecs
Message#13
18.08.11, 23:13
[offline]

Messages 12856
HTC U11 4/64

Grant2k @ 08/18/2011, 11:09 PM*
tell the guys what is written in the h-boot after the s-off, has the bootloader version changed?

S-off is written, why should this version of the bootloader change?
Is there a fundamental difference between this and the revolutionaries?

In principle, no special.
is it possible to return s-on

If you are talking about this method, then I will not answer for sure, for the other methods, you can, I think, and here you can.
(I suspect that returning the s-on guarantee will still be overdue for hts will merge the serials of the phones into the SC)

The warranty on the iron is not removed.
Grant2k
Message#14
18.08.11, 23:16
Guru
[offline]

Messages 6467
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Smartecs @ 08/18/2011, 23:13*
why is the bootloader version supposed to change?

when Revolutionary changes, Revolutionary is written on top in red. that's interesting ....
Smartecs
Message#15
18.08.11, 23:18
[offline]

Messages 12856
HTC U11 4/64

Grant2k
I don’t even know what kind of device you have, as long as this chip works only for HTC Sensation (EU).
spriggan
Message#16
19.08.11, 10:46
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43
Check in: 04.07.08

Yes, it looks like it is a hat, I did everything according to the instructions, as a result, still in the bootloadere S-ON.
The European device is not camera.
pastic
Message#17
19.08.11, 20:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 234
Check in: 08.02.07
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

Who managed to get the root after unlocking in this way? The method specified in the FAQ does not work.
AX10
Message#18
20.08.11, 00:28
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 06.07.08
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

After unlocking, I installed recovery (via USB), and through it - root. The inscription S-ON remained, but it is not important, because lit UNLOCKED. Everything is working.

Post has been editedSmartecs - 22.08.11, 15:50
Grant2k
Message#19
20.08.11, 07:20
Guru
[offline]

Messages 6467
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

so all the same s-on remains?
KaskadII
Message#20
21.08.11, 13:19
User
[offline]

Messages 99
Check in: 30.11.09
Apple iPhone 4

There is a question, but I can, for example, on an operator unlocked phone, if it is supported, install Russian firmware?
shalad
Message#21
21.08.11, 13:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 458

KaskadII,
Yes

--------------------
HTC

191 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 21:15