Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1729
Check in: 11.07.07
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Prime

���������������� - ���������, ���������� download

Last update of the program in the header:17.08.2011

I will divide the cap into 2 parts: "software" (with which the theme started in 2011) - smartphone software and "iron" (from March 2019) - devices with a camera, battery, memory and additional options in the form of GPS / Radar detector / so on
In the near future I will supplement the cap in the part of iron recorders.

SOFTWARE RECORDERS - software for smartphone
extreme update was in 2011
Description:
creates a topic for discussion of DVRs for cars and other vehicles.
those who are not “in the know” are a kind of black boxes in the car. useful in case of accidents / road accidents.
"iron" DVRs cost from 5000 rubles, and the program for smart - is free (someone may want to buy paid versions - up to $ 5)

SO:
rummaging onsavagemessiahzine.comAnd the market has been updated by the following programs:
DailyRoads Voyagerand onmarket
DVR or VideoRegand onmarket
Autoboy blackbox
Autoguard blackbox
VideoRoad
Mycar recorder
Taxometerand onmarket

who already has an opinion on these programs or can add to the list - WELCOME !!!

Additions from the members of the forum:
viceroy- programtorqueand its plug-in Track Recorderhttps://market.android.com/details?id=org.prowl.recorder
dailyroadscollected interesting information on DVRs (not only for android)heretakenfrom here
The best DVRs according to dashcamtalk, table comparison.
Android Market
Dec 31, 2009: DailyRoads Voyager - free version, without ads
Jan 13, 2010: SensorVideoRecorder - paid version only
Jul 4, 2010: Car Accident Recorder - free version with some features disabled, paid version available
Jul 18, 2010: Video Loop - free version with 5 * seconds * recording limit, paid version available
Aug 1, 2010: AnBox - free version, without ads
Sep 22, 2010: VideoReg - free version with 5 minutes recording limit, paid version available
Sep 26, 2010: Car Pro blackbox - free version, without ads
Oct 2, 2010: AutoGuard Blackbox - paid version available
Nov 5, 2010: Driving Logger - free version, without ads
Nov 14, 2010: VideoRoad - free version, with ads
Dec 6, 2010: In-Vehicle TVR - free version with ads and 15 minutes recording limit, paid version available
Jan 14, 2011: Dashboard Cam - free version, without ads
Jan 17, 2011: Ployd Black Box - free version with 15 minutes recording limit, paid version available
Jan 25, 2011: Traffic Recorder - paid version only
Feb 6, 2011: Black Box - free version, without ads
Feb 13, 2011: BeMeBlackBox - paid version only
Feb 14, 2011: MNK Black Box - free version with some features disabled, paid version available
Feb 14, 2011: AndroManaBlackBox - free version, without ads
Feb 28, 2011: aLapRecorder - free version with some features disabled, paid version available
Mar 18, 2011: AutoBoy BlackBox - free version, without ads

iTunes App Store (iPhone, iPod and iPad)
Oct 9, 2010: DashCam - paid version only
Dec 19, 2010: Ployd BlackBox - free version with 15 minutes recording limit, paid version available
Dec 23, 2010: Driving Logger - paid version only
Dec 31, 2010 (updated): PAPAGO! Driving Recorder - paid version only
Jan 8, 2011 (updated): iCarBlackBox - free version with some features disabled, paid version available

Ovi Store (Nokia & Symbian)
Video Loop - free version with 5 * seconds * recording limit, paid version available
Car Black Box - free version, but only captures photos

Windows mobile
AutoDVR - paid version
MyDVR - paid version

Hardware dashcams
Caidrox
Car blackbox
CarCamOne
Dash cam dually
Drivecam
GoPro Motorsports Hero
Long In Tech DR.9
Novus
Roadhawk
Road Memory Driving Recorder
Roadrecorder
Roadscan
Smart black box
Smart witness
Various on Alibaba.com
Various on BrickHouseSecurity.com
Various on ChinaGrabber.com
Various on InCarCameraSystems.co.uk

Link to your site or blog, or without linking back to this post. Translations to other languages ​​are also encouraged!

A PHOTO on the example of two programs

Useful resources on DVRs
About reading numbers (ГРЗ)

IRON recorders - devices with a camera, battery, memory and additional options in the form of GPS / Radar detector / etc.
will be added, help is welcome

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedalex_awful - 17.03.19, 11:13
RubberBigPepper
Message#42
07.09.11, 07:00
Cucumber
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 9348
Check in: 29.03.10
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) SM-A520F / DS

gundin59,
None of the registrars, except my VideoReg, can squeeze fullHD from SGS2.
And for my registrar, the pauses between the files are minimal (1-2 seconds).
Attached file2011_09_07__08_15_59_c01.mp4(18.46 MB)

DHD owners can be happy - users have found a way to fix GPS at home.
Details:VideoReg

Post has been editedRubberBigPepper - 07.09.11, 07:04

--------------------
VideoReg , LG camera
Displaybrightness, [url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=220775"В® WiFi TX power [/ ur]
senkin17
Message#43
18.10.11, 11:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 836
Check in: 20.07.06
Apple iPhone XR

Nowhere and I did not find any reviews on MyCar Recorder, I don’t even have the program on the forum, I tried the light version, it seems like nothing, but I would like to read it before buying. Some kind of ghost program)))))))))))))
Mocky
Message#44
24.10.11, 21:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 988
Check in: 18.12.06

I read here and in other places, both ours and foreign ones, "thinking a lot," tried AutoGuard, Autoboy and Dailyroads Voyadger. I bow to AutoGuard and Autoboy. I just can not choose the best ... :)

I would like to hear the opinion of those who tried NOT LESS THREE three programs from the list - what did you stop at?

Post has been editedMocky - 24.10.11, 21:13

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
RubberBigPepper
Message#45
17.11.11, 05:46
Cucumber
[offline]

Messages 9348

Mocky
It is interesting to hear why my registrar did not make the list?
I tried almost all recorders.
So far, only three GPS data is being written: my (wrote immediately), DailyRoads (added only this summer) and SensorRecorder.
The quality of the video is only mine and DailyRoads normal, the rest often squares.
And only mine knows how to squeeze all that is possible from the camera, by adjusting the contrast / brightness, ISO and others, at the same time, the pauses between files are minimal, now they can be made at minimum speed, so that you can miss the least important points.
And only my and DailyRoads are translated into Russian.

--------------------
VideoReg , LG camera
Displaybrightness, [url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=220775"В® WiFi TX power [/ ur]
Mocky
Message#46
17.11.11, 08:28
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 988
Check in: 18.12.06

RubberBigPepper,
I apologize! Be sure to try in the near future and accomplish your goal here :)

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Joselmsk
Message#47
18.11.11, 13:20
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Check in: 07.10.09
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

There is also CarEyes - Driving logger.
On the market "https://market.android.com/details?id=com.diordnaapps.CarEyes "
It looks like Chinese. Beta, since the end of May has not been updated. The interface looks like VideoRoad, or vice versa.
Rustrex
Message#48
27.12.11, 15:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 187
Check in: 27.05.06
Google Nexus 5X

Of all the progs described in the cap, only Dailyroads Voyadger worked and wrote without brakes ...
and putting the lens fish eye 180 degrees was a good review (almost from the rack to the rack)
Rustrex
Message#49
30.12.11, 14:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 187
Check in: 27.05.06
Google Nexus 5X

They asked me to paint in more detail what kind of lens:
properSUCH. The ring is attached to a double-sided tape to the phone, and the magnet lens itself is attached to this ring.
no video out of the car yet (the current is on)
The quality of course is not very good but the review is increasing.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedRustrex - 25.01.12, 20:26
Mercury.kd
Message#50
03.02.12, 19:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 252
Check in: 19.08.11
Google nexus 5

RubberBigPepper @ 08/30/2011, 15:27*
The angle has also been solved for a long time by a lens, which magnetises on the phone.

Let's open the topic more, because what program or set the viewing angle is small, which is the only significant drawback compared to a regular DVR

I want to buy your Videoreg, but I do not want to suffer from the market, is there a workaround? webmoney mb?
blazah
Message#51
13.02.12, 14:54
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 753
Check in: 22.09.08
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 4/64

People, help.
I have a head unit on android for Mazda6, android.market on it, the Chinese have deliberately not installed, and more suppliers
They say that the Chinese have blocked something in it and root does not get well and the market is corresponding. do not deliver.
I need sobssno, put both the back and the front camera, everything shows perfectly and I am happy as an elephant, I think it remains to put something out of the prog for video recording and it's in the bag.

I pumped prog (well, sobssno all ukotorye is) .. AND FIGHT HAS BEEN .. NO ONE !!! not set I click the installation in the file manager, all as one, they start to be installed and then the program is not installed. What the fuck? Is this due to the lack of a root and a market? Only through it is necessary to put?

Or because they are trying to find a regular camera phone (and I do not have a phone)?
What is the problem?

Post has been editedPecten - 12.03.12, 14:53
Reason for editing: extra exclamation marks
RubberBigPepper
Message#52
12.03.12, 13:53
Cucumber
[offline]

Messages 9348

Mercury.kd,
There are all the ways to buy in the program topic.
blazah
And other programs, not recorders, are put?
I think the cameras in this device are not connected programmatically, just how the TV works.
I'm now busy with a video registration program that will be placed on such tablets, and the camera is already clinging to them via USB (for example, a regular webcam).

--------------------
VideoReg , LG camera
blazah
Message#53
12.03.12, 14:16
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 753
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 4/64

RubberBigPepper,
RubberBigPepper @ 03/12/2012, 1:53 PM*
And other programs, not recorders, are put?
I think the cameras in this device are not connected programmatically, just how the TV works.
I'm now busy with a video registration program that will be placed on such tablets, and the camera is already clinging to them via USB (for example, a regular webcam).

I got a root on the head device, also rolled the Market, it works.
Programs are not DVRs, yes, they are put, and completely diverse.
I noticed that, unlike the same smartphones, when you enter the market from the device, it shows far from all programs that can be installed, and the same DVRs (such as VideoReg or Daily Roads) are not visible to it in the market. Most likely, the check according to the list of requirements goes and there is a camera in them, but it is not there, this is not a telephone.

But what's interesting is that several prog nevertheless shows possible for installation and I installed them:
  • Lifemonitor: my car
  • Car Black Box ALPHA
  • Dashboard Cam with Speed
  • Drivea - Driving Assistant App

Also tried all kinds of spy and hidden cameras ...

RESULT ONE ((((
No prog can record video from the front camera, which is connected to the "head" on AUX.
And how it happens. If you only load the device and run any of the above programs, the first thing they show is the DVD screen, I usually go out into the programs, launch the "AUX in" icon, the image from the front camera appears, and then after that, run any of the progs again, they are already beginning to show the image from the front camera. Nooo, when they try to write to any of these progs, they hang and fall out, they create zero-length video files.

The device looks like this:
http://www.androidunits.ru/mazda/1-innotre...azda-6-new.html

there is a video there.

The device in the market is defined asImx51_bbg

P.S. we started supplying these standard head units to Russia and would really like to have a program capable of working as a DVR on this device, many of our customers ask about it. And the Chinese do not push us, they have a mouth full of worries, they don’t care for it (((

I propose to continue the correspondence through other means of communication. The data will be sent to the PM.

Post has been editedblazah - 12.03.12, 14:19
Karabas_il
Message#54
12.03.12, 16:52
User
[offline]

Messages 80
Check in: 15.02.12
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

DailyRoads Voyager is successfully developing.

After a long time, here is the new version (v.2.0.beta.1). I rewrote the cameras with the appropriate code, and I am in the process of adding new features (some are not working yet). It works:
- New code to record video and capture photos
- New video features: bit rate, frame rate and focus mode (in English)
- The reduction of the time lag between the video (can not be seen on some phones)
- HQ recording on Samsung Galaxy S 2

DailyRoads Voyager

RubberBigPepper,
Your desire to push through your project is certainly commendable, but be more modest ...: thank_you:
1. Make your prog free, and add expanding features to the paid version.
2. Cooperate with the developers of navigators. Add 2 in 1 - navigator and recorder.

And it's not about the money at all, but if there is a hundred, there is an alternative ....

Post has been editedKarabas_il - 12.03.12, 16:53

--------------------
Firmware 2.3.5 I9100JHKI2
RubberBigPepper
Message#55
12.03.12, 21:04
Cucumber
[offline]

Messages 9348

Karabas_il,
Yeah, Yeah, and there are Axel Voyager + Lifemonitor, which are also my registrar's features (and not only the registrar, and other programs)
Dailyroads copied the idea with the camera (after a year and a half as I got it, the subtitles are 9 months after my idea), but the pauses between the files are still very large ...
It's nice and hard to be the engine of the software recorders industry for Android

Posted 12/03/2012, 21:04:

Karabas_il @ 03/12/2012, 7:52 PM*
1. Make your prog free, and add expanding features to the paid version.

why suddenly? There is no money or they are sorry, use a simple free analog.
Karabas_il @ 03/12/2012, 7:52 PM*
Cooperate with the developers of navigators. Add 2 in 1 - navigator and recorder.

This is surely no one will need such a harvester.

--------------------
VideoReg , LG camera
edo1
Message#56
11.04.12, 22:51
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 968
Check in: 18.09.10

I climbed dailyroads menus - I was confused by the "save" item with the choice of "last record", "last 2", "last 3".

What if I want to save everything?
dailyroads can do that?
and videoreg?
RubberBigPepper
Message#57
12.04.12, 03:58
Cucumber
[offline]

Messages 9348

edo1,
it is rather a translation problem
Both programs write everything in the Temp folder - temporary, after exhausting the place where old videos are deleted.
And in order to leave important videos there is a separate folder, in it it is saved and their number is indicated.

--------------------
VideoReg , LG camera
edo1
Message#58
12.04.12, 04:32
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 968
Check in: 18.09.10

RubberBigPepper,
Yes, I already understood.
and where is the temporary folder stored? I'm worried that the internal memory resource is not unlimited, I think to buy a microsd recorder. However, if the temporary folder is on the internal memory of the device, then the purchase of a separate card will not change anything.
blazah
Message#59
12.04.12, 04:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 753
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 4/64

edo1 @ 04/12/2012, 04:32*
Yes, I already understood.
and where is the temporary folder stored? I'm worried that the internal memory resource is not unlimited, I think to buy a microsd recorder. However, if the temporary folder is on the internal memory of the device, then the purchase of a separate card will not change anything.

You would even bother to go into these program settings, there the path is set where to save the files and moreover, you can set any "disk space" limit, after reaching which, the files will be overwritten cyclically. And a refill will never happen.
oleg850
Message#60
10.06.12, 17:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 285
Check in: 25.03.10
MTS 1055

Yesterday all day behind the wheel as in principle often. Several programs were tried on a simple MTS 1055 per day. So IMHO: Videoreg (purchased) - a lot of settings and gadgets like yelling if you went and it is not on. on the record. I did not like the fact that, compared with other programs, it is impossible to set the resolution above 640 * 480. But on dayliroads it turns out to put 800 * 480 and the battery, it eats much less than video recorder. best of all is my car recorder. even with a sticky lens pretty good. The resolution set even higher than 800 * 480 I do not remember what the trace is there. in her settings. although he himself was skeptical about this in my mts writing with such permission. it's just a battery killer and not a program. auto boy blackbox in my opinion as it is called, I apologize if I made a mistake. just writes huge files that could not be viewed later.
RubberBigPepper
Message#61
10.06.12, 18:00
Cucumber
[offline]

Messages 9348

oleg850 @ 10.06.2012, 20:43*
I did not like the fact that, compared with other programs, it is impossible to set a resolution higher than 640 * 480. But on dayliroads it turns out to put 800 * 480 and the battery, it eats a lot less than the video recorder

it is necessary to watch the resulting file, what resolution is it
And then on the LG P500, it was possible to set fullHD, but it still writes 640 to 480 maximum.
And VideoReg, if you remove the preview window, eats as well as dailyroads.

--------------------
VideoReg , LG camera
DVRs

179 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06.24.19, 04:26